Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

I have loads of midfield options but could do with lowering the age. I have De Bruyne, kroos, Kante, thiago, Verratti, pogba, rodri and De Jong. 

Would you trade Kante and Loftus cheek for Arthur? 

Is Arthur a good option for the future? 

If you want youth and have the long-term in mind, trade for Arthur. Is he a "good option" for the future? He's only 23 years young, (has injury issues), but should thrive at the Old Lady. Has a better long-term outlook than Kante/Loftus-Cheek who (although quality) are on the downside of the hill imo

30 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Jonathan David or Dani Olmo, one has to go, who do you prefer? I'm thinking of keeping Olmo, change my mind 😁

Jonathan David,

Ive said before I’m not a huge fan of Dani Olmo although he has done relatively well since the restart.

How do you guys rate these players in term of their potencial as they all are 21 or younger?

Tchouameni from Monaco

Cuesta from Genk

Okafor from Salzburg

Diallo from Stade Brestois

Van Drongelen from Hamburg

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

@Sir Rahul not sure if SM is still taking suggestions on improving the game. I have had this frustrating experience which, if possible, you could mention. 

I joined (more than half a season) this very old standard GW. So any player you can name are taken. 

I put a bid in for a player of another team and the manager countered. So I sold one of my best players to external to raise money and then accepted the bid. SMFA blocked it.

My complain is, I am at a double loss. I sold a player at least half a dozen will bid and I haven't got the new player. All because either the opposite number is black marked by SMFA or someone reported because they didn't like the deal. Happens a lot apparently. 

So shouldn't SM be clear that some managers are marked and then it's up to us if we want to risk dealing with them?

Like I mentioned I am at a double loss and having money means nothing. 

I don't think they are taking any more suggestions. Honestly they seemed past that stage when I joined the group. I think they are looking into cheating in general though (and SMFA).

7 hours ago, Arun said:

I will be selling Smalling, who should I buy with similar money that will provide cover to my central defense and also have a potential to grow? I am thinking of Dendoncker, is there anyone better?

Kounde is a good shout 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for Diveev and Hugo Guillamon please. 

When is the Russian review on a normal season? 

82/83

Should have been done already so who knows now.

4 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Rank these to buy for LB:
Chilwell, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, L.Hernandez, Pereira, Klostermann

Hmm. Chilwell is the only out right LB here. I'd take him.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Do Kostic have a +1 in him this review? 

Same question for Digne and Barkley. 

Nah, peaked at 90.

Digne peaked at 90 too at Everton.

Barkley hasn't done enough at Chelsea for a 90 and I don't see him getting it while at Chelsea.

3 hours ago, draay said:

What happens when a player retires? Do you lose his whole monetary value?

You get something back as others have said 

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Barnes or Orsolini?

Orsolini

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

I have loads of midfield options but could do with lowering the age. I have De Bruyne, kroos, Kante, thiago, Verratti, pogba, rodri and De Jong. 

Considering the options you have yes, I'd go Arthur. A year ago I'd have said he's the future of Barca's midfield but well. Might be the future of Juve's midfield. One of the youngest in an old bunch of mids and seems suited to be Sarri's Jorginho.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell one of Leroy Sane, Ousmane Dembele or Oyarzabal for Pulisic?

You can sell Oyarzabal. Expect Sane to do great at Bayern.

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

Jonathan David or Dani Olmo, one has to go, who do you prefer? I'm thinking of keeping Olmo, change my mind 😁

I prefer David, who has a big step up ahead of him

2 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

How do you guys rate these players in term of their potencial as they all are 21 or younger?

Tchouameni from Monaco

Cuesta from Genk

Okafor from Salzburg

I like Tchouameni and Diallo, solid 86/87 options at a minimum for the future. Van Drongelen is stuck in the German second tier again. Not too sure about Cuesta or Okafor. Thorgan will know more about Cuesta.

5 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Tchouameni from Monaco

Cuesta from Genk

Okafor from Salzburg

Okafor, Tchouameni, Diallo, Cuesta, Van Drongelen.

IMO 😊

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Quite possible that Lingard drops to 89 this review. Ole's run out of patience. Hope he gets a decent move in the summer to rebuild his career. 

Raiola should take him out of England.

Was awful the other night against Norwich 😂

1 minute ago, WillBedford said:

Is Oyarzabal not worth keeping? 

Also been offer 10m + Sabitzer + Mazraoui for Eder Militao. Also said meunier and Chiellini available if I would like to involve in a deal.

Thoughts?

10 million + Sabitzer + Meunier if you can.

Theres better players at the same price than Oyarzabal, so I would trade/sell him.

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Definitely get Arthur. Looking at your midfield, you can dangle Kante or Pogba as their only way in down. Yes, I may be harsh on Pogba but he has not played anywhere like a 93 for the past year or so and hence, he deserves a drop. 

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell one of Leroy Sane, Ousmane Dembele or Oyarzabal for Pulisic?

Letting Oyarzaval go for Pulisic makes sense. But do you have better options than Pulisic? He hasn't really stepped up 

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Quite possible that Lingard drops to 89 this review. Ole's run out of patience. Hope he gets a decent move in the summer to rebuild his career. 

He should retire, apologise to the fans and return all the money that Man U has paid him for the past 1 year. I watched him play against Norwich. Totally out of confidence and the entire team of bottom feeders of the Premier League is better than him now.

Raiola can try but nobody would want to take him and his ridiculous wages.

8 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Also been offered 10m + Sabitzer + Mazraoui for Eder Militao. Also said meunier and Chiellini available if I would like to involve in a deal.

Thoughts?

Oyarzabal should stay where he is now but he needs to get a move to a bigger club and soon.

I'll take the cash and players for Militao if I were you and sorted at CB. Don't bother with Meunier and Chiellini.

13 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Also been offered 10m + Sabitzer + Mazraoui for Eder Militao. Also said meunier and Chiellini available if I would like to involve in a deal.

Thoughts?

Worth keeping but the other deal is better.

I'd do what Kieran said.

6 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Definitely get Arthur. Looking at your midfield, you can dangle Kante or Pogba as their only way in down. Yes, I may be harsh on Pogba but he has not played anywhere like a 93 for the past year or so and hence, he deserves a drop. 

He should retire, apologise to the fans and return all the money that Man U has paid him for the past 1 year. I watched him play against Norwich. Totally out of confidence and the entire team of bottom feeders of the Premier League is better than him now.

Pogba won't drop - he's a 94 level player with injury issues this season, so from that pov 93 is fair. Of course I am biased. He was hugely important last season. Did well vs Chelsea first game but then got injured. Has come back and the team look much better now.

About Lingard: I slander him a bit too but he was really good in the 17/18 season. Confidence has dropped like a tank though - lack of goals would do that. And tbf, the other attackers he had v Norwich weren't great. 

His contract is up in 2021. I doubt he'll want to stick around as a reserve for another year. Hopefully all parties find a solution.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

I like Tchouameni and Diallo, solid 86/87 options at a minimum for the future. Van Drongelen is stuck in the German second tier again. Not too sure about Cuesta or Okafor. Thorgan will know more about Cuesta.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Okafor, Tchouameni, Diallo, Cuesta, Van Drongelen.

IMO 😊

I was hopping for Hamburg to get promoted this season but they lost crucial points since the return of football and didnt even make the playoff game. I guess I will just wait to see if Van Drogelen can get a move to a better club in the summer and maybe get a rise since he played almost every game, if not I will probably have to sell him.

Okafor I dont really know much about him and everytime I read something about Salzburg its either Daka or Szoboszlai 😄

Thanks for the replys 👍

5 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

I was hopping for Hamburg to get promoted this season but they lost crucial points since the return of football and didnt even make the playoff game. I guess I will just wait to see if Van Drogelen can get a move to a better club in the summer and maybe get a rise since he played almost every game, if not I will probably have to sell him.

Okafor I dont really know much about him and everytime I read something about Salzburg its either Daka or Szoboszlai 😄

Thanks for the replys 👍

No worries.

Yeah you are right about Salzburg but they also have many players with huge potential, like Okafor and Adeyemi who are both getting minutes now.

3 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Olmo, but I'm alone in this apparently. I've never seen such a talent in the attack last 5 years in the Jupiler Pro League. Sometimes a player goes over a cap of a team with 1 more. Jonathan David rose 2 over the cap of his team, 88 while KAA Gent's cap is 86. Olmo is a really nice player, but David all the way for me.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

If he wants to rebuild his career I’d suggest he starts by playing at a level that’s befitting of his ability.  

So...does anyone know of any under 5’s blind girls teams that could utilise Lingard?   

17 minutes ago, Sareum said:

If he wants to rebuild his career I’d suggest he starts by playing at a level that’s befitting of his ability.  

So...does anyone know of any under 5’s blind girls teams that could utilise Lingard?   

I guess you're joking haha, because as much as I don't enjoy watching Lingard anymore, there's still a decent player in there.

Bruno +1. I know he only got a +1 but PL review won't be for a while, couple of months at the rate SM move. I think he has a chance of 92 if he keeps this up. Bit of luck with the first but took the second well. Pulling the strings in midfield and has transformed United as a team in my opinion. Such a great mentality too, could be a future captain.

3 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Letting Oyarzaval go for Pulisic makes sense. But do you have better options than Pulisic? He hasn't really stepped up 

Instead of Pulisic (lvl 5 concern), I could wait for Rashford, Pepe, Zaniolo or Martial who have level 4 concerns?

Which of the following do you think will rise at all next review?

Sabitzer / Zaniolo / Bentancur / Ferran Torres / Adama / Pau Torres 

I own all apart from Sabitzer, who I am hoping to get in a deal as mentioned in an earlier post

3 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Bit harsh, been injured since January.

But has been one of Chelsea’s best players since the restart, instrumental in Chelsea’s win over Manchester City.

7 goals in 18 games in an injury hit season isn’t too bad. Won’t rise that’s for sure but he could have a big season next season with the likes of Ziyech and Werner along side him.

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Bruno +1. I know he only got a +1 but PL review won't be for a while, couple of months at the rate SM move. I think he has a chance of 92 if he keeps this up. Bit of luck with the first but took the second well. Pulling the strings in midfield and has transformed United as a team in my opinion. Such a great mentality too, could be a future captain.

He probably won’t rise but I wouldn’t be mad if he did get 92, he’s been superb for United since joining and United now have a massive chance of UCL next season.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Instead of Pulisic (lvl 5 concern), I could wait for Rashford, Pepe, Zaniolo or Martial who have level 4 concerns?

They would be back-up to my De Bruyne, Salah, Griezemann and Hazard. Also I have Sancho, Havertz, Sane, Oyarzabal and Dembele.

Rashford, Zaniolo and Martial all good options, but Pulisic is just as good for back up.

24 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

I own all apart from Sabitzer, who I am hoping to get in a deal as mentioned in an earlier post

Zaniolo, Bentancur, Ferran Torres, Adama and Pau Torres should all get a +1.

Sabitzer rose earlier on in the year but that’s the only reason I don’t see him rising again.

34 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Bit harsh, been injured since January.

But has been one of Chelsea’s best players since the restart, instrumental in Chelsea’s win over Manchester City.

7 goals in 18 games in an injury hit season isn’t too bad. Won’t rise that’s for sure but he could have a big season next season with the likes of Ziyech and Werner along side him.

He probably won’t rise but I wouldn’t be mad if he did get 92, he’s been superb for United since joining and United now have a massive chance of UCL next season.

Rashford, Zaniolo and Martial all good options, but Pulisic is just as good for back up.

Zaniolo, Bentancur, Ferran Torres, Adama and Pau Torres should all get a +1.

Sabitzer rose earlier on in the year but that’s the only reason I don’t see him rising again.

I've seen some talk online that Pau Torres is linked with Barcelona. I'm not sure how true it is though.