Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

Hello guys! Another batch of Brazilian predictions. Enjoy responsibly! :D

 

Goiás:

Jefferson    80 to 83   +3
Léo Sena    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Atletico Mineiro)
Thalles    77 new player
Breno    70 to 75   +5
Heron    70 to 73   +3
Vinicius Lopes    73 new player
Miguel Figueira    73 new player

 

Fortaleza:

André Luís    78 to 80   (moved to Daejeon Hana)

 

Corinthians:

Carlos Augusto    80 to 82   +2
Janderson    73 to 78   +5
Lucas Piton    70 to 73   +3

 

Internacional:

Nonato    82 to 83   +1
Heitor    78 to 82   +4
Guilherme Parede    78 to 82   +4   (he already raised for Talleres on 13/6, I discovered after I did the prediction, but, damn, I was right) :D
Bruno Fuchs    76 to 80   +4
Sarrafiore    78 to 80   +2
Roberto Rosa    73 to 76   +3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3349

  • Kieran_S91

    2101

  • Milanista1

    1201

  • Soccahappy

    1187

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, WillBedford said:

Since been offered 15m + Sabitzer + Meunier for Eder Militao.

You guys thinking I should accept?

only real concern for me is militao has big potential whereas other 2 not as much 

Militao is still far away from being Madrid's starter. 

Sabitzer and Meunier are both 91. Meunier just moved to Dortmund. And they are in their peak years now. I'd do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Pau Torres or Kounde?

Kounde or Mukiele?

Gabriel Paulista 90?

 

Pau Torres, you will need to wait at least 6 months to a year for him to be rated the same as Kounde though.

Mukiele

I don’t think Gabriel will get 90, Valencia aren’t doing great.

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Looks like brazil next?

Yeah some of the bottom clubs have been done so far, you haven’t missed much 😂

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Llorente of Atletico nailed on to get +1?

I think he will get a forward position like Alli. Played their couple of times. 

Yeah should get +1

37 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys! Another batch of Brazilian predictions. Enjoy responsibly! :D

 

Goiás:

Jefferson    80 to 83   +3
Léo Sena    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Atletico Mineiro)
Thalles    77 new player
Breno    70 to 75   +5
Heron    70 to 73   +3
Vinicius Lopes    73 new player
Miguel Figueira    73 new player

 

Fortaleza:

André Luís    78 to 80   (moved to Daejeon Hana)

 

Corinthians:

Carlos Augusto    80 to 82   +2
Janderson    73 to 78   +5
Lucas Piton    70 to 73   +3

 

Internacional:

Nonato    82 to 83   +1
Heitor    78 to 82   +4
Guilherme Parede    78 to 82   +4   (he already raised for Talleres on 13/6, I discovered after I did the prediction, but, damn, I was right) :D
Bruno Fuchs    76 to 80   +4
Sarrafiore    78 to 80   +2
Roberto Rosa    73 to 76   +3

Cheers mate 🙂

36 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Since been offered 15m + Sabitzer + Meunier for Eder Militao.

You guys thinking I should accept?

only real concern for me is militao has big potential whereas other 2 not as much 

Duo plus cash, that deal seems to keep getting better, where do I find managers like that 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2020 at 5:11 PM, Soccahappy said:

See Below for July 1st candidates:-

Glad U Like it Safir & thank you I will 

crack away New Yorker 😀

The players below are VERY likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st of July 2020.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

Odd-Year-Month-Dates1.png

Denayer has been badly treated missing a +1 to 10m in value BUT July 1st he gets a double whammy down another million!

Hope forumers can use this to make and save cash as I have done the last few year or two. Thank u for your interest and support, Cheers Socca 😀

 

Results for July 1st reductions (Please read above paragraphs for explanations etc):-

Date-July1-reduct.png

Thanks to a forumer who made a prediction which I think I remember was over 40million loss (sorry haven't found your post looking back for it).Bit wide of the mark and there actually wasn't a competition anyway but thanks anyway. Havertz of course was 21yo and the reductions don't kick in til over 21yo.

Still suffering from fatigue so I haven't as yet made a lot of progress with my Spreadsheet Germany predictions (Only 1 club done so far) but will hopefully get more done B4 SM start the German review. Hope the above of Interest and if so will do another one of these for August 1st candidates. If anyone wants to add your candidates,Odd birthdays Over 21yo etc please do so. Cheers Socca,  Appreciate your patience and support... Still Appy 😀

PS Blown away with Bruno Fernades's performances for Manchester U recently, looks like a potential 95+ eventually for me! 

PPS missed one Bentacur went down 4m in value to 16M

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lukaku + Cancelo for Timo Wener

Good deal? 

I will go for Werner. For players rated 90+ he has been flavour of the month for some time. Hype alone will get him +1 and probably being the second top scorer in Bundesliga will get him additional +1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lukaku + Cancelo for Timo Wener

Good deal? 

Prefer the duo

35 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Results for July 1st reductions (Please read above paragraphs for explanations etc):-

Date-July1-reduct.png

Thanks to a forumer who made a prediction which I think I remember was over 40million loss (sorry haven't found your post looking back for it).Bit wide of the mark and there actually wasn't a competition anyway but thanks anyway. Havertz of course was 21yo and the reductions don't kick in til over 21yo.

Still suffering from fatigue so I haven't as yet made a lot of progress with my Spreadsheet Germany predictions (Only 1 club done so far) but will hopefully get more done B4 SM start the German review. Hope the above of Interest and if so will do another one of these for August 1st candidates. If anyone wants to add your candidates,Odd birthdays Over 21yo etc please do so. Cheers Socca,  Appreciate your patience and support... Still Appy 😀

PS Blown away with Bruno Fernades's performances for Manchester U recently, looks like a potential 95+ eventually for me! 

If Bruno gets 95+ at United life will be superb

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I will go for Werner. For players rated 90+ he has been flavour of the month for some time. Hype alone will get him +1 and probably being the second top scorer in Bundesliga will get him additional +1. 

Moving to Chelsea cancels those +1s :) 

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

No rise predicted for Malinovskiy of Atalanta? He has been getting tremendous reviews since the restart (didn't follow Serie A before that). 

He could get it tbf - I'd say depends how much he plays till end of season. Gasperini uses him as one of his main back-ups.

4 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Very long term to supplement a strong midfield. 

Valaverde or tonali? 

Valverde, altho depends where Tonali goes

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I will go for Werner. For players rated 90+ he has been flavour of the month for some time. Hype alone will get him +1 and probably being the second top scorer in Bundesliga will get him additional +1. 

So your saying 94 by end of season? No chance. Slim chance of 93 but with the move to Chelsea SM will no doubt wait to see how well he adapts to the PL before he will go any higher

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Results for July 1st reductions (Please read above paragraphs for explanations etc):-

Date-July1-reduct.png

Thanks to a forumer who made a prediction which I think I remember was over 40million loss (sorry haven't found your post looking back for it).Bit wide of the mark and there actually wasn't a competition anyway but thanks anyway. Havertz of course was 21yo and the reductions don't kick in til over 21yo.

Still suffering from fatigue so I haven't as yet made a lot of progress with my Spreadsheet Germany predictions (Only 1 club done so far) but will hopefully get more done B4 SM start the German review. Hope the above of Interest and if so will do another one of these for August 1st candidates. If anyone wants to add your candidates,Odd birthdays Over 21yo etc please do so. Cheers Socca,  Appreciate your patience and support... Still Appy 😀

PS Blown away with Bruno Fernades's performances for Manchester U recently, looks like a potential 95+ eventually for me! 

 Big drop in value for Messi.

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

No rise predicted for Malinovskiy of Atalanta? He has been getting tremendous reviews since the restart (didn't follow Serie A before that). 

Made a lot of sub appearances but could get a small rise to 88, may depend on where Atalanta finish and there UCL campaign.

12 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Very long term to supplement a strong midfield. 

Valaverde or tonali? 

Valverde is already in a place where he can reach a high rating, I guess it depends where Tonali ends up like Rahul said.

Valverde for me at the minute though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Instead of Pulisic (lvl 5 concern), I could wait for Rashford, Pepe, Zaniolo or Martial who have level 4 concerns?

Rashford > Martial > Zaniolo > Pulisic > Pepe.

13 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Which of the following do you think will rise at all next review?
 

Sabitzer / Zaniolo / Bentancur / Ferran Torres / Adama / Pau Torres 

 

I own all apart from Sabitzer, who I am hoping to get in a deal as mentioned in an earlier post

Stay / +1 / +1 or 2 / Stay / +1 / +1 or 2

6 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Pau Torres or Kounde?

Kounde or Mukiele?

Gabriel Paulista 90?

 

Kounde, Kounde. No.

2 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Since been offered 15m + Sabitzer + Meunier for Eder Militao.

You guys thinking I should accept?

only real concern for me is militao has big potential whereas other 2 not as much 

This is the second time you're asking? And second time we're telling you to take the deal (assuming you own Militao). But if you are a real fan of Militao then maybe just keep him and not ask again?

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lukaku + Cancelo for Timo Wener

Good deal? 

Duo. Werner may not succeed at Chelsea. And he has some amazing misses at Leipzig which is kind of worrying.

20 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Very long term to supplement a strong midfield. 

Valaverde or tonali? 

Tonali since very long-term.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

So your saying 94 by end of season? No chance. Slim chance of 93 but with the move to Chelsea SM will no doubt wait to see how well he adapts to the PL before he will go any higher

All I am saying is the hype for Werner is over the roof and then there is his playing abilities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are people holding onto Militao or selling? I'm guessing he won't be a first choice RM player for a little while..I've had him since 85 rated so would make 22m profit which i could spend elsewhere, at the moment he's just an (expensive) squad player  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Are people holding onto Militao or selling? I'm guessing he won't be a first choice RM player for a little while..I've had him since 85 rated so would make 22m profit which i could spend elsewhere, at the moment he's just an (expensive) squad player  

Yeah I would sell if he’s a squad player, there are a lot of different/better choices for the same price.

i.e Laporte, Lenglet, Skriniar, all 2 ratings higher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, draay said:

And again, I left a team some 3days ago. Is it possible to take it over again?

No you have to wait 30 days I believe.

17 minutes ago, Fabino said:

I have 200 players should i already start selling young players or i can still wait for the update 

Game world very competitive

No I wouldn’t, I think this question has cropped up before and I reckon only new game worlds will be effected by the update in terms of player caps.

That is if they do enforce a player cap, which I do hope for.

 

3 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sorry for overload of questions but... 

Skriniar, De ligt or havertz for best potential rating?

That’s what we are here for 😉😂
 

Havertz, De Ligt/Skriniar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...