Rahul W's rating predictions

35 minutes ago, draay said:

And again, I left a team some 3days ago. Is it possible to take it over again?

No you have to wait 30 days I believe.

17 minutes ago, Fabino said:

I have 200 players should i already start selling young players or i can still wait for the update 

Game world very competitive

No I wouldn’t, I think this question has cropped up before and I reckon only new game worlds will be effected by the update in terms of player caps.

That is if they do enforce a player cap, which I do hope for.

3 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sorry for overload of questions but... 

Skriniar, De ligt or havertz for best potential rating?

That’s what we are here for 😉😂

Havertz, De Ligt/Skriniar.

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

No you have to wait 30 days I believe.

No I wouldn’t, I think this question has cropped up before and I reckon only new game worlds will be effected by the update in terms of player caps.

That is if they do enforce a player cap, which I do hope for.

That’s what we are here for 😉😂

Havertz, De Ligt/Skriniar.

Fair enough. My squad is strong but a manager quit leaving them available and I'm just unsure who to go for when the bidding starts

2 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Fair enough. My squad is strong but a manager quit leaving them available and I'm just unsure who to go for when the bidding starts

Yeah I would go for Havertz first then it’s a toss up between De Ligt and Skriniar for me so I wouldn’t be too concerned of who to get first.

55 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Are people holding onto Militao or selling? I'm guessing he won't be a first choice RM player for a little while..I've had him since 85 rated so would make 22m profit which i could spend elsewhere, at the moment he's just an (expensive) squad player  

Take the money and run. Militao did not fulfill the high expectations placed on him at Real Madrid ,,, and I am not convinced he ever will.

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Are people holding onto Militao or selling? I'm guessing he won't be a first choice RM player for a little while..I've had him since 85 rated so would make 22m profit which i could spend elsewhere, at the moment he's just an (expensive) squad player  

I'd sell, think he moved too soon to RM - I agree with @ahatter1

38 minutes ago, Fabino said:

I have 200 players should i already start selling young players or i can still wait for the update 

Game world very competitive

Wait

22 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sorry for overload of questions but... 

Skriniar, De ligt or havertz for best potential rating?

Havertz, De Ligt, Skriniar for me in terms of peak rating

Danny loader rejected a new contract at Reading and has become a free agent today, Crystal Palace have moved quickly to offer him a three year deal.

Loader was part of England’s World Cup winning u17 squad, worth an investment.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Danny Loader rejected a new contract at Reading and has become a free agent today, Crystal Palace have moved quickly to offer him a three year deal.

If Palace, that's nice. Oldest squad in the PL but club are trying to reduce that which will be interesting to see. Nathan Ferguson too.

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

If Palace, that's nice. Oldest squad in the PL but club are trying to reduce that which will be interesting to see. Nathan Ferguson too.

Oldest squad and oldest manager Hodgson is basically a dinosaur 😂

Yeah both would be good additions, would expect Ferguson to break into the first team before Loader though.

Having said that I don’t think things could get much worse up top with Benteke, 2 goals in 2 year in the EPL 😳

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Waldschmidt or Embolo or should I go for good old Volland? 

Pasalic or Neuhaus?

Embolo out of the 2 but yeah I think good old Volland is the best option. Should finally get his 90 in the German review he definitely deserves it.

Pasalic, but I did find this a tough decision because Neuhaus has been brilliant for Monchengladbach this season.

But Pasalic is still in the UCL and Atalanta are a very dangerous side for anyone in that competition, should rise to 89 but it could be more if Atalanta go far in UCL.

2 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

If West Ham get relegated, what do we see for Rice? IMO raised to 90 too soon. If he stays in the championship we have to expect a decrease, otherwise do you guys see him moving to a prem club?

Rose too soon for sure. I don't think he will decrease in the Champ if he plays regularly. Mitrovic got his 89 even as Fulham got relegated.

Also think he will get a move because surely too good for the Champ + one of the big assets for WHU. 

I kinda hope they go down, won't lie. But please beat Chelsea today first!

Page 998 now. Someone wanted a party for Page 1000, right? Forgot who :D

EDIT: it's @Id rather be in SW19!

On 5/11/2020 at 4:07 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

PAGE 900 Wow!

Thanks for all the hints and tips over the past 900 pages, I could have done without some of the bickering, but hey thats life. and thankfully we seem to have moved on! Here is to the next 100, must make page 1000 special in some way!

100 pages in under 2 months, wow.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Danny loader rejected a new contract at Reading and has become a free agent today, Crystal Palace have moved quickly to offer him a three year deal.

I ve heard Crystal Palace, Leeds and V. Guimarães (after Marcus Edwards and Easah Suliman)

3 hours ago, draay said:

And again, I left a team some 3days ago. Is it possible to take it over again?

Sir raul is correct if you were "swapping" teams. ie you left ipswich and became AFC Wimbledon manager, then thought I want to go back to ipswich it is 30 days, however if you simply resign (taking a note of the league number) then add club and go to that game world you MAY be allowed back to the cub, it all depends on how many time you have left teams. how long you have managed it etc.

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

If West Ham get relegated, what do we see for Rice? IMO raised to 90 too soon. If he stays in the championship we have to expect a decrease, otherwise do you guys see him moving to a prem club?

If West Ham get relegated I’m pretty sure he will move on.

He did rise too soon I don’t think no player in that West Ham team deserves to be 90 at the minute.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Iddrisu Baba rated 82 will he get a +2 or +3?

82 -> 84/85

Definitely 85 if Mallorca can stay up but that’s looking unlikely, although they had a stunning win the other night against Celta Vigo.

12 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Rodri or Sule plus Neves or Rice. Would you take either combination or keep Bruno? 

I would go for Rodri and Neves.

Rodri could rise to 92 in the next EPL review and Neves could play for any of the top 4 in my opinion.

Bruno Fernandes is great and working wonders at United at the minute but I just don’t think he’s worth the 2 midfielders.

@erdingerpfc

Maybe get a rise, probably from 82 to 83/84.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

I ve heard Crystal Palace, Leeds and V. Guimarães (after Marcus Edwards and Easah Suliman)

Yeah I also read that V. Guimaraes were interested on sky sports news, I think it just depends on wether he wants to go abroad or not.

Do you reckon he has a good shot at first team football with Guimaraes?

A slim chance of Tierney rising at end of season despite lack of minutes? Rahul has Chambers rising +1 and Tierney's minutes in all competitions isn't that far behind with him likely to start most of their remaining games. Seems to have done really well since returning from injury.