Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

If West Ham get relegated, what do we see for Rice? IMO raised to 90 too soon. If he stays in the championship we have to expect a decrease, otherwise do you guys see him moving to a prem club?

If West Ham get relegated I’m pretty sure he will move on.

He did rise too soon I don’t think no player in that West Ham team deserves to be 90 at the minute.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Iddrisu Baba rated 82 will he get a +2 or +3?

82 -> 84/85

Definitely 85 if Mallorca can stay up but that’s looking unlikely, although they had a stunning win the other night against Celta Vigo.

12 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Rodri or Sule plus Neves or Rice. Would you take either combination or keep Bruno? 

I would go for Rodri and Neves.

Rodri could rise to 92 in the next EPL review and Neves could play for any of the top 4 in my opinion.

Bruno Fernandes is great and working wonders at United at the minute but I just don’t think he’s worth the 2 midfielders.

@erdingerpfc

Maybe get a rise, probably from 82 to 83/84.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

I ve heard Crystal Palace, Leeds and V. Guimarães (after Marcus Edwards and Easah Suliman)

Yeah I also read that V. Guimaraes were interested on sky sports news, I think it just depends on wether he wants to go abroad or not.

Do you reckon he has a good shot at first team football with Guimaraes?

A slim chance of Tierney rising at end of season despite lack of minutes? Rahul has Chambers rising +1 and Tierney's minutes in all competitions isn't that far behind with him likely to start most of their remaining games. Seems to have done really well since returning from injury.

9 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

This is the second time you're asking? And second time we're telling you to take the deal (assuming you own Militao). But if you are a real fan of Militao then maybe just keep him and not ask again?

Just wanted to check on Militao’s potential as I’ve had him 2 years after signing for 2m in a competitive gameworld, no need to cry lol.

Ended up getting 18m + Sabitzer + Meunier, 50m profit 😊

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

A slim chance of Tierney rising at end of season despite lack of minutes? Rahul has Chambers rising +1 and Tierney's minutes in all competitions isn't that far behind with him likely to start most of their remaining games. Seems to have done really well since returning from injury.

I doubt it, I’ve noticed that Kolasinac has been playing a left back too so I guess they will rotate.

I do like him though he’s a solid player, the Scots seem to produce decent left backs.

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Halstenberg +1?

Probably not.

10 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Just wanted to check on Militao’s potential as I’ve had him 2 years after signing for 2m in a competitive gameworld, no need to cry lol.

Ended up getting 18m + Sabitzer + Meunier, 50m profit 😊

Haha 😂

Brilliant bit of business! 🙂

19 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Lo dudo, me di cuenta de que Kolasinac también ha jugado un lateral izquierdo, así que supongo que rotarán.

Me gusta aunque es un jugador sólido, los escoceses parecen producir zurdos decentes.

Probablemente no.

Jaja 😂

¡Un pequeño negocio brillante! 🙂

Why klostermann +1 and Halstenberg not?

Klostermann 31 match 3 goals, 1 assists

Halstenberg 29 match 3 goals, 3 assists

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sir raul is correct if you were "swapping" teams. ie you left ipswich and became AFC Wimbledon manager, then thought I want to go back to ipswich it is 30 days, however if you simply resign (taking a note of the league number) then add club and go to that game world you MAY be allowed back to the cub, it all depends on how many time you have left teams. how long you have managed it etc.

Thanks a lot. This is very helpful

3 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Why klostermann +1 and Halstenberg not?

Klostermann 31 match 3 goals, 1 assists

Halstenberg 29 match 3 goals, 3 assists

Klostermann may not get 91 either I think a lot may depend on how they do in August with the UCL restarting.

I do think Klostermann is the better player out of the 2 though, he also plays more regularly for the German national team.

33 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Looking at my squad below, I want to sign Fabinho. Which player should I sell to bring him in? (Has to be at least £14m in value). Oh and I play 4-2-3-1. Appreciate any help :)

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 22.45.24.png

Probably Stones or Gundogan. Great squad btw 👍

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I think this may be case when Tierney's good press lately influences the SM results more than the statistical records and other player comparisons. I would not be surprised to see him get a +1. (Having said that, tho, I sold him off earlier in the season ... )

44 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Looking at my squad below, I want to sign Fabinho. Which player should I sell to bring him in? (Has to be at least £14m in value). Oh and I play 4-2-3-1. Appreciate any help :)

Agree with @BrodiePT I would sell Gundogan or Stones.

Gundogan is getting on a little and he will probably stay at 92 for a couple of seasons then start to decline.

Stones is just another over hyped Englishman although I think people are starting to realise that he isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Stones and Otamendi are a big problem in Man City’s defence.

7 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Akanji, Joe Gómez, lindelof, soyuncu, ginter

Who will get 91?

Akanji, Gomez and Soyuncu if Leicester make the UCL (form Dropped since restart, race for top 4 is getting spicy)

Hace 15 minutos, Kierans91 dijo:

De acuerdo con @BrodiePT Vendería Gundogan o Stones.

Gundogan está avanzando un poco y probablemente se quedará en 92 por un par de temporadas y luego comenzará a declinar.

Stones es solo otro inglés exagerado, aunque creo que la gente está empezando a darse cuenta de que él no es todo lo que parece ser. Stones y Otamendi son un gran problema en la defensa de Man City.

Akanji, Gómez y Soyuncu si Leicester llega a la UCL (formulario eliminado desde el reinicio, la carrera por el top 4 se está poniendo picante

What do you think about dendoncker?

And is possible to increase the moral of the Players? The best Players of my Team has 61

31 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

And is possible to increase the moral of the Players? The best Players of my Team has 61

It is possible. Look at my post on Page 972 for an overview of what players need to maintain and improve morale. Good luck!

37 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Yeah Dendoncker should rise to 90.

Not sure about morale, winning games should increase morale as it would in real life but I don’t know really know.

@ahatter1 posted something a few pages back 🙂

@Arun I think 91 is good for Romagnoli at the minute, Milan aren’t pulling up any trees.

7 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Iddrisu Baba rated 82 will he get a +2 or +3?

84/85 depending on Mallorca's relegation I'd say

6 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Rodri or Sule plus Neves or Rice. Would you take either combination or keep Bruno? 

Duo of Rodri and Neves perhaps? I love Bruno and he should hit 92 next season 

5 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Do you think we can expect Puig rise? If yes how much it could be?

5 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Chambers won't rise, I should probably change that

Tierney has a chance for sure

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Halstenberg +1?

Should stay

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Does Romagnoli have any chance to increase?? Is he a good buy?

No, but he is good

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Akanji, Joe Gómez, lindelof, soyuncu, ginter

Who will get 91?

Gomez almost definitely, Akanji should, Lindelof might, other two should stay

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I'd move on from Gundogan or Stones

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Maybe 90

Contracts

2 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Probably Stones or Gundogan. Great squad btw 👍

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Agree with @BrodiePT I would sell Gundogan or Stones.

Gundogan is getting on a little and he will probably stay at 92 for a couple of seasons then start to decline.

Stones is just another over hyped Englishman although I think people are starting to realise that he isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Stones and Otamendi are a big problem in Man City’s defence.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd move on from Gundogan or Stones

Thanks guys, funny thing is I was going to say I was stuck between the two of them but didn't want to mislead anyone.

I think I will go let go of Gundogan just because Fabinho will take his spot in the 11 and he'll develop concerns. 

But I agree Stones hasn't fulfilled his potential. Can see him going back to Everton or a Burnley in the future.

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Couple of transfer news.

Fraser Hornby moved to Reims, one to keep an eye out for.

Pape Gueye's move to Watford is off, it's now Marseille. Think it's a better move for him.

I'm glad about Hornby move as Scotland could do with another option up front.

Is there a particular site you use to keep up with transfers?