Manucho

Armand_Mufc

Re: Manucho

I've signed him for a whopping 5.7 million pounds for my Chievo because I got into a bidding war with Bayern Munich, but I believe it'll all be worth it if he manages to establish himself in the Man U squad over this season and the next. Being an United fan, I've always wanted to have an United player in my team.

I think he's been brought in to cover for injuries/suspensions lest one of Rooney, Saha or Tevez is unavailable, but he is an unknown entity at the moment.

And the thing about the work permit- I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue. I think a foreign footballer has to have played at least 75% of his country's international matches in the past two years to be eligible for a work permit, and since he's got 10 caps for Angola, I guess he has played the required amount of matches.

And the thing about the work permit- I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue. I think a foreign footballer has to have played at least 75% of his country's international matches in the past two years to be eligible for a work permit' date=' and since he's got 10 caps for Angola, I guess he has played the required amount of matches.[/quote']

75% for a HIGH ranking county, I doubt Angola are ranked highly enough, but on appeal they might get him through

• 1 month later...

I think manucho must be the next big thing.. did anyone see the goal he scored for angola the other day... it was brilliant!

Hes going on loan at pannithikios until the summer when man u get his work permit sorted... so i'm going to say his next rise will be up to 88 in greece and then I'm sure he'll come back in the summer and Man Utd will get rid of Saha and he'll go to 91.. then most likely more than that.. I think hes probably one of the best buys Ive made.

I think manucho must be the next big thing.. did anyone see the goal he scored for angola the other day... it was brilliant!

Hes going on loan at pannithikios until the summer when man u get his work permit sorted... so i'm going to say his next rise will be up to 88 in greece and then I'm sure he'll come back in the summer and Man Utd will get rid of Saha and he'll go to 91.. then most likely more than that.. I think hes probably one of the best buys Ive made.

thats pretty hopeful

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...