Sign in to follow this  
chrismac78

Unfair for non gold members !!

I have been involved in a game world for quite a while now....I've brought a team through the divisions and was near promotion to division 1. I was able to build a team which is much better than most in my current division (except my friends team which is in first place)and the results throughout the season reflected my teams superiority !! That is until someone took over man city, who were quite a few points adrift of me.....all of a sudden I started losing games which has allowed man city to not only catch but, leapfrog me into second place with two games to go....I have lost four games straight to teams nowhere near the calibre of mine and whom I have already beaten handsomely this season.....I think the owner of the man city team is a gold member....I am not !!.....and I think the SMFA has fixed the results in favour of their paying member.....has anyone else had an experience like this ??....I've played soccermanagerworlds for a long time and have never seen results so unbelievably WRONG !!!

the results are just lottery. everyone will have their turn of fortune. I have gone 6 straight match dominating every single stats and yet lose. most of the time with 10+ shots on target against 1-3 shots on target. and dominating possession. Again, the results are just lottery, but I play this game just to keep track of players so no much complaint.