Europe Versus The Rest Of The World.

output_lYBnLg.gif

Hi everyone and welcome to my latest idea: Europe Versus Rest Of the World. 

CONCEPT

• 5 clubs from Europe 5 clubs from the rest of the world. The clubs are yet to be chosen but everyone will start with empty squads and a similar real life attendance since this is reflected in game and will give nobody an unfair financial advantage in terms of gate receipts and a budget of £300 million.
• The European clubs can only buy players who originate from Europe and the clubs from around the world can only buy players who originate from anywhere other than Europe, if you have any doubts about the eligibility of a player just use the search option in game.
• Can buy a max of 5 players per nationality
• All clubs can only buy a maximum of 5 players from any one country. Transfers should be discussed with team mates. If you go over the maximum amount of players allowed (5) per nationality you will lose 5 points for every player you go over.
• Increase the ratings season upon season.

Season 1: Rated 80 and below.

Season 2: Rated 84 and below.

Season 3: Rated 88 and below.

Season 4: Rated 92 and below.

Season 5: Any rating. 

• Knock out a rival from a cup earns 5 points.

• Beat a rival in the league by 3 or more goals also earns 5 points.

An additional 10 points for the league winner down to one point for 10th place.

• Max amount of players: 25.

• League points accumulated at the end of the season are added together for Europe and same for ROTW and the team with the most points by the end of season 5 will be the winners.

The set up will only last somewhere in the region of 7 to 8 months, so while it is not going to last particularly long it requires reliable mangers since it is more a team game than an individual one and as such I will be choosing managers based on reliability.

So there we have it, if you are a team player and have an eye for a talent and think you can spot players who are due to rise then this is the set up for you. For those of you who need to add me in game click here

STANDARD GAME WORLD RULES

ECONOMY LEVEL:
Normal.

PLAYER CONCERNS:
Off.

SMFA MONITORING TRANSFERS:
Off.

CAN ONLY OFFER CASH TO CLUBS IN DEALS:
No.

NO BUYING FROM UNMANAGED CLUBS
Off.

NO BUYING FROM EXTERNAL CLUBS:
Off.

NO BUYING PLAYERS OVER THE AGE OF:
Any.

NO BUYING PLAYERS RATED OVER: 

80 (will change season upon season as already stated).

CANNOT DO CASH TRANSFERS OVER:
Any.

TRANSFER WINDOWS:
Off.

CAN ONLY BUY PLAYERS WITH THE SAME NATIONALITY AS YOUR CLUB:
Off.

MANAGERS SACKED IF THEY FINISH BOTTOM:
Off.

PLAY-OFFS:
Off.

MANAGERS MUST LOGIN TO THIS GAME WORLD AT LEAST EVERY:
14 Days.

MANAGERS INTERESTED

Matt72 - 

JonnyRed -

Drseanfitz -

Altai Barron -

Pedrooliveira -

adisbegic -

ashraf -

RESERVE LIST

Just a little query, and I will sound a tad retarded here haha..

Where you say about signing players of european origin or rest of the world origin...does that relate to the clubs they play for or actually what nationality they were born? So an african player playing in france or portugal can only be signed for a rest of the world team even tho his career has been spent in europe? Thats how i'm reading this part of the rules to be honest.

3 hours ago, JonnyRed said:

Just a little query, and I will sound a tad retarded here haha..

Where you say about signing players of european origin or rest of the world origin...does that relate to the clubs they play for or actually what nationality they were born? So an african player playing in france or portugal can only be signed for a rest of the world team even tho his career has been spent in europe? Thats how i'm reading this part of the rules to be honest.

Yes that's exactly it. Yaya Toure for example would be a rest of the world player. 

17 hours ago, drseanfitz said:

If we get, for example, a player born in Africa, who, after being bought by the ROTW team, opts to play for france and gets a french nationality - my guess would be that they just have to be sold to the first external/european offer, would that be correct?

I would like to think this wouldn't happen however if it were to happen then yes he would need to be sold at the first opportunity. He could still be played if his transfer ban was not up, I mean this is hardly the managers fault and out of his/her control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...