Mudang John

Revamped Substitution System and AI transfer strategy

Substitutions based on condition and in match ratings might do some real magic for the managers, creation of a feature which substitute the players concerned automatically according to the in game situation (ratings and conditions)

Ai transfer stategy should be made more authentic, now what i've seen is a player is transferred by the AI only to the teams in the country which the player belongs to, the transfer frequency can be made available as a feature in game world settings to match the managed teams in the league

Auto pick should be made according to the form or ratings of the player, whichever the manager sees necessary form or rating

3 hours ago, Mudang John said:

Substitutions based on condition and in match ratings might do some real magic for the managers, creation of a feature which substitute the players concerned automatically according to the in game situation (ratings and conditions)

Conditions, you will know which players are 100% fit and which are not, so you can decide to make subs based on that.

Match ratings, I get where you are coming from, ie 1st choice keeper letting in every shot and you would rather have a keeper 10 ratings lower to come on and have the match of his life. The problems is, you will not know which of your 11 players will have a poor day, that means having 7 players on the bench that are able to cover those positions.

2 hours ago, footie said:

Conditions, you will know which players are 100% fit and which are not, so you can decide to make subs based on that.

Match ratings, I get where you are coming from, ie 1st choice keeper letting in every shot and you would rather have a keeper 10 ratings lower to come on and have the match of his life. The problems is, you will not know which of your 11 players will have a poor day, that means having 7 players on the bench that are able to cover those positions.

I'd like to know what happens when a player get injured during the match, will he be automatically substituted