KKohler

Keep all or sell some?

13 hours ago, KKohler said:

Not much to sell indeed - most of the players are young and talented. Some of the players that I'd consider selling in case there are decent replacements available in that game world:

91 P. Evra (I understand the rating vs value thing, but I personally am not a fan of old players and like to keep my teams' average age as low as possible to keep the total value of the team constantly increasing)
91 R. Lukaku (He is young and talented, but Everton is not the best club in Premier League and he might stay at the same level for quite a while and lose value just by ageing)
90 C. Casemiro (doesn't get very many minutes in Real Madrid)
88 D. Rugani (Valencia is currently at 17th place in La Liga + Rugani has played only in 4 matches)
87 M. Dahoud (young and talented, but is currently having tought start of the season. This could be temporary of course)
85 A. Zivkovic (don't know much about him, but has only 6 minutes recoderded in Liga NOS this season)

I would only sell Zivkovic and maybeee Evra 

On 12/10/2016 at 11:10 AM, KKohler said:

Not much to sell indeed - most of the players are young and talented. Some of the players that I'd consider selling in case there are decent replacements available in that game world:

91 P. Evra (I understand the rating vs value thing, but I personally am not a fan of old players and like to keep my teams' average age as low as possible to keep the total value of the team constantly increasing)
91 R. Lukaku (He is young and talented, but Everton is not the best club in Premier League and he might stay at the same level for quite a while and lose value just by ageing)
90 C. Casemiro (doesn't get very many minutes in Real Madrid)
88 D. Rugani (Valencia is currently at 17th place in La Liga + Rugani has played only in 4 matches)
87 M. Dahoud (young and talented, but is currently having tought start of the season. This could be temporary of course)
85 A. Zivkovic (don't know much about him, but has only 6 minutes recoderded in Liga NOS this season)

Personally disagree about Casemiro. As a Madrid fan, I can attest that he is a key player, and the only reason he hasn't played much is injury. Is a regular when fit. 

Throughout the major leagues' review I managed to get a few good deals and most of my players got rating/value increase :) I got a team worth of ~450M now. When I started in Div 5 four seasons ago, my team was worth ~15M (player value + balance).

Current Team:

91  Marc-Andre TER STEGEN
91  Sadio MANE
91  Shkodran MUSTAFI
91  Granit XHAKA
91  Alexandre LACAZETTE
90  Lucas VAZQUEZ
90  Virgil VAN DIJK
90  Andrea BELOTTI
90  Julian DRAXLER
89  Marco ASENSIO
89  Inaki WILLIAMS