The new season not started

Lucas Fiorino

6 minutes ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Thanks for your response. Is other league. But I see that other had the same problem.

Kev could you help to me where I must report this issue (where i will send thw bug report?)

Open the Game World - click on the 3 lines symbol at the top right of the page - then "Help" - then "Report Bugs". You should be able to get hold of them there.

6 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Ufff i'm sleeping waiting the staff response... i will be the new "SMW Indignados" :mad:

I run the game world christy is in, submitted a bug report on the 12th Jan and got a response on the 13th when it was closed. All it said was that they were aware of the problem and are working on it so I assume that might apply to others with the same problem. As of the 16th the new season still hasn't begun but there's guess work that the new fixtures will be out tomorrow. If not then don't know what to do. For most, the last fixture played was on the 29th December. If fixtures aren't out tomorrow then it'll end up being nearly a month between seasons.

14 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I run the game world christy is in, submitted a bug report on the 12th Jan and got a response on the 13th when it was closed. All it said was that they were aware of the problem and are working on it so I assume that might apply to others with the same problem. As of the 16th the new season still hasn't begun but there's guess work that the new fixtures will be out tomorrow. If not then don't know what to do. For most, the last fixture played was on the 29th December. If fixtures aren't out tomorrow then it'll end up being nearly a month between seasons.

Unfortunately, the fixture is still not released despite SM claiming the issue is resolved. Have to resubmit another ticket, which is very disappointing

11 minutes ago, b2shrew said:

Unfortunately, the fixture is still not released despite SM claiming the issue is resolved. Have to resubmit another ticket, which is very disappointing

Yep. I've done that too. Here is what I wrote:

Five days ago I submitted a bug report about the fixtures for new season not happening in my gameworld on Tuesday 10th January when they were originally supposed to happen. I was told it was something that was being worked on and my bug report was closed on the 13th - four days ago. There was nothing saying it was fixed or when to expect the fixtures to happen, which should be done if it was indeed fixed and as the report was closed it suggested the problem was fixed. If it wasn't, then why close the bug report?

Furthermore, another person in my league had submitted a bug report and was explicitly told it was fixed on the 13th, when I was told it was just being looked into.

Here we are, four days later and people in my game world are discontent. This is a game most of us have played for four years now and it is one we enjoy, but that there have been no league fixtures since 2016 is unacceptable. We speculated that the new fixtures would be out today (despite it not saying anything), but we are now past the time the fixtures would normally come out on a new season and still nothing has happened.

What on earth is going on? Please give an update.

The only thing you can do is keep sending bug reports until they fix it. Getting any communication is almost impossible. SM don't reply to anything on here, and the bug reports get closed right away so you can't start a conversation with them. The service is appalling, but if everyone keeps messaging them they might do something eventually.

4 hours ago, b2shrew said:

So, we have at least 3 Game Worlds with same issue

Won't surprise me if there is more to come

Yep. Agreed with Kev about keep sending in bug reports.

Add to the list of leagues with the problem:

• 15687 (the big one - new fixtures date: 17th Jan)
  • 101474 (The Red Cafe League - new fixtures date: 10th Jan)

23 minutes ago, Gonzalocarol20 said:

I have the same problem, the new season of my world also starts in Jan 10... But nothing. I send the report of bug error 3 days ago and I haven't response. My english is very basic, if any can talk spanish please response.

No te preocupes por el idioma, yo subi ticket en español e ingles (y estoy seguro q lo hacia en Italiano y tampoco pasaria nada) y es lo mismo. 0 respuesta. Sabemos por alguno q tuvo mejor suerte q estan trabajando y el error es general. Pero llevan varios dias y el descontento va en aumento. Esperemos tener respuestas pronto.