Sign in to follow this  
Spike230

Buying a player

Usually it will say that it's due to a lack of funds, or perhaps because the other manager has pulled out of the deal/the other club has had a change of management. It generally gives you a reason. Odd that it hasn't, so I'm not sure unless you want to post a screen shot or something.

Ah OK, then it could be that they've automatically detected that the deal seemed one sided (perhaps the player was being sold at a very increased value), or the manager you were buying from/selling to has been involved in dodgy deals before so is being clamped down on. SMFA have a system that automatically detects any transfer activity that seems unusual or unfair. It doesn't always get it right though.

Really not sure then! I've had some perfectly legal transfers turned down myself in the last couple of months. The only other thing I can suggest is making sure you're not using the same IP address (which I doubt you are anyway). There doesn't seem to be a way of appealing SMFA decisions at all.