Sign in to follow this  
thorgan lesar

FC Bayern München

Hello,

I am Thorgan Lesar of FC Bayern München in World Championship 7837 (ID: 37539). I'm looking for a manager who can replace me in FC Bayern München.

I had a project and this project is at his end for me. I'm happy with the aventure that I had. I hope I get enough responses and I will pick someone.

Information

The formation is a 4-5-1 system. It's on point now, so It's better to continue on this way. This is a bit the same plan of Guardiola. The players who aren't for passing direct. Now they adapt in this system in this game. The players who weren't happy with the minutes they had, get their chances.

The selection

Manuel Neuer - Gianluigi Donnaruma

Nathaniel Clyne - Philipp Lahm - Jerome Boateng - José Maria Gimenez - Laurent Koscielny - Diego Godin - David Alaba - Jordi Alba

Javier Martinez - Saul Niguez - Xabi Alonso

Arturo Vidal - Joshua Kimmich - Alcantara Thiago - Paul Pogba - Miralem Pjanic

Kingsley Coman - Douglas Costa - Alexis Sanchez - Leroy Sané

Kevin De Bruyne - Meszut Özil

Robert Lewandowski - Antoine Griezmann

Discussion

I will buy 2 extra players who I think it needs. A right back (maybe I will sell Nathaniel Clyne) and extra attacker. A type that moves a lot, difficult to follow and is fast. As right-back I have Hector Bellerin in the picture and for a attacker Mauro Icardi, Roberto Firmino or Anthony Martial. You can discuss with me who you think will be nice for the team.

Response

I hope I will get them fast.

Questions

Do not hesitate to ask me something. You can ask me anything

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

There are far too many games like that. SM should concentrate on existing leagues instead of creating so many new ones.

So true, too many people take charge of a team in a new game world, get a couple of games in and if there not doing very well quit and go to another new league!