Peter Hancox

What happens when a manager runs out of cash

Hello, first time asking for help. 

I recently made a new custom game world for me and 4 friends, me and 3 of my friends were smart and brought within our means, my other friend only managed to buy 18 players and no goal keeper, he only has 200k left and can't get anyone, what's going to happen to him?. The season hasn't started yet. Will he be sacked? Will the computer buy the spare players needed?, the economy is on very rich if that changes anything

7 minutes ago, Peter Hancox said:

I recently made a new custom game world for me and 4 friends, me and 3 of my friends were smart and brought within our means, my other friend only managed to buy 18 players and no goal keeper, he only has 200k left and can't get anyone, what's going to happen to him?. The season hasn't started yet. Will he be sacked? Will the computer buy the spare players needed?, the economy is on very rich if that changes anything

I'm batman

He'll have to get a keeper on loan I think. At the end of the season he should get prize money and money from the chairman at the start of the next. He should be able to get three loan players in though.

46 minutes ago, Peter Hancox said:

9 minutes ago, Kev said:

He'll have to get a keeper on loan I think. At the end of the season he should get prize money and money from the chairman at the start of the next. He should be able to get three loan players in though.

Thanks for the reply, he can't loan anyone right now as there's nobody on the loan list will the chairman buy in cheap as chips replacement players that are like 75 rated? 

8 minutes ago, Peter Hancox said:

Thanks for the reply, he can't loan anyone right now as there's nobody on the loan list will the chairman buy in cheap as chips replacement players that are like 75 rated? 

You should be able to put in a loan bid on any player whether or not they're on the loan list. I'm no expert on custom GWs so someone else might know better than me, but try putting in a loan bid on a keeper (it would probably have to be a second or third choice at another club to be accepted) and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Peter Hancox said:

He said nothing comes up just offer transfers :/ 

4 minutes ago, Peter Hancox said:

Does the custom set up have loans turned off? If it does then the owner might be able to change that. I'm no expert like I said, so hopefully someone else will know more. 

9 minutes ago, Peter Hancox said:

For example, one custom I'm in is set to "no loaning from unmanaged or external clubs", but I think the owner can change that.