Sign in to follow this  
Tharanidharan

Injury Prone

Hello guys, in one of my GWs I got Harry Kane. Everyone knows he's a very good player IRL and SM. I don't object it. But problem is I'm afraid Kane is injury prone in that particular GW. Because, he has been injured almost 77 days totally. The GW is started somewhere in September. Do you guys think he's getting injured a lot or it's normal? 

I should wait for sometime before selling him? 

If he should be sold, who is the best and fair replacement I should look for? 

I'm pretty sure he'll be 93 in next review. I don't want to lose a GEM so easily. 

Need your help guys

On 7/3/2017 at 3:59 PM, Tharanidharan said:

Hello guys, in one of my GWs I got Harry Kane. Everyone knows he's a very good player IRL and SM. I don't object it. But problem is I'm afraid Kane is injury prone in that particular GW. Because, he has been injured almost 77 days totally. The GW is started somewhere in September. Do you guys think he's getting injured a lot or it's normal? 

I should wait for sometime before selling him? 

If he should be sold, who is the best and fair replacement I should look for? 

I'm pretty sure he'll be 93 in next review. I don't want to lose a GEM so easily. 

Need your help guys

It seems a bit of random factor.

You might consider to buy a decent backup (to cover for Kane long absence) and see what happens with Kane next SM season before selling him.