1. 1.

• stay at 93

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fernando Torres - 96 -> 95 Torres > Rooney Torres' form > Rooney's form Torres rating > Rooney's rating /THREAD

Fernando Torres Deserves a 94/5 rating boost, In the last 5 seasons at La Liga there have only been 2 players to outscore him and that was Villa and Eto'o, and also being the youngest ever captain of

Re: José FERNANDO TORRES For now 96 I'd say would be good for him. I guess we'll see what the start of the season brings. Definitely has the potential to be a 97+ though.

Re: Fernando Torres

Looks better on paper that on the pitch. Missed at least 4 penalties and was uninspired most of last season. If anything, I'm surprised he didn't decrease. This coming from an Atletico fan who started supporting Liverpool this season without it being a coincidence. I love his style of play, but no increase for now.

• 2 weeks later...

No because my facts would be wasted on an old thread' date=' so if you dont have opinion on the matter go away[/quote']Am merging the threads. Please do not tell a forumer to go away when he is trying to help, keeping to one thread helps everyone after all mate as saves you and us going over old ground as much :D

My view is, I don't recall Torres being on his best form in his last La Liga season, and it is a bit early to put him up based on his EPL performances as has been said...

• 4 weeks later...

93 is excelent rating but maybe a bit too high cause he's a bench warmer. But stay at 93 for now. All he did so far was score a hattrick versus Reading and get past the shocking ben-haim at Anfield. Despite this he looks bright and if Rafa trusted him more and let him play more often then i could see him being the next Henry of the premiership!

93 is excelent rating but maybe a bit too high cause he's a bench warmer. But stay at 93 for now. All he did so far was score a hattrick versus Reading and get past the shocking ben-haim at Anfield. Despite this he looks bright and if Rafa trusted him more and let him play more often then i could see him being the next Henry of the premiership!

He is no bench warmer. He has started more than any other striker in Liverpool, maybe other than Kuyt. Staying at 93 for now but should rise to 94 if he scores over 30 goals in every competition this season.

oh gosh just looked at the bayern stats:

Klose- 7 starts 8 goals

toni- 7 starts 6 goals.

absolutely amazing

and there is altintop

5 starts 3 sub- 3 goals

back to torres, i agree with miles, he hasnt been as good as toni or klose who are 94s, so no increase just yet. esp if rafa continues rotating.

one more thing, he has been pretty anonymous in the cl.

his hat tricks have been against derby and reading who are not the best opposition.

Torres is a quality player and always has been but now he has moved to Liverpool and when he plays he is a much better player and he is proving himself in the best league in the world.

That is why i think he deserves a 94 and he should play week in week out for Liverpool because he is there 3rd best player behind Carragher and Gerrard and the ratings should prove that.

Torres is a quality player and always has been but now he has moved to Liverpool and when he plays he is a much better player and he is proving himself in the best league in the world.

That is why i think he deserves a 94 and he should play week in week out for Liverpool because he is there 3rd best player behind Carragher and Gerrard and the ratings should prove that.

I agree with that 100%. Also Carra should be a 95 too.

• 2 months later...

I will ask you now. What did it take for drogba to rise to a 95?

1st season at chelsea was very poor.

2nd season scored 20 league goals. Bam, hes a 95.

With this evidence, Torres is capable of going much higher than that. He has 14 in all competitions so far, i think hes started about 19 games. 94 would be spot on for now, rising to 95/96 come the end of the season if his form persists.

Guest Oliver Husseini

I will ask you now. What did it take for drogba to rise to a 95?

1st season at chelsea was very poor.

2nd season scored 20 league goals. Bam' date=' hes a 95.

With this evidence, Torres is capable of going much higher than that. He has 14 in all competitions so far, i think hes started about 19 games. 94 would be spot on for now, rising to 95/96 come the end of the season if his form persists.[/quote']

don't forget rooney i mean wth has he done to deserve a 96 and keep it even if hes out injured or on a goal drought

torres 95 imo, he is world class one of best strikers in europe, and imo 2nd best striker in EPL.

Hi, i read a thread not so long ago and it said that it takes about 18month for the correct peak ratings to come through, i do think a 94 would be about right for now but a jump to 96 is a bit extreme. He has to work at it and keep performing how he is now to get that rating.