Fernando Torres

theboywalsh

Fernando Torres  

1. 1.

• stay at 93

• 6 months later...

Re: José FERNANDO TORRES

Before this Euro' date=' i thought he should be on 95, but after winning he deserves this 96. If he repeated this season, and he is likely to IMO, then clear 97.[/quote']

He was poor in the Euros in fairness, subbed in most of the games because he didn't have much of an impact.

Rubbish. Only 3 goals away from Anfield in the league.

We can say then that he score amazing 21 league goals on Anfield, to turn this up side down.....

24 league goals

6 CL goals

Won Euro with Spain

33 overall goals from 46 caps for Liverpool in his 1st season in England, doesnt sound too bad for me....

Compare him to Ibrahimovic (22 goals) who is rated higher, or with Rooney......

He is more 96 than these 2 by his solo effort.

Torres was nowhere near his EPL form in the Euros at all. Not enough space, I guess he wasn't that suited for Spain's passing game after all.

In all fairness, it's only been Torres' first phenomenal season. Furthermore, Liverpool didn't win any silverware. But if Torres keeps it up, which he will, 97 is definitely possible.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Fenando Torres to go up another point?

Seeing as though Torres was nominated for World Player of the year, and Kaka also was and he's rated 98, perhaps Torres (96) can go up another point. However saying that, i do realise that he may not have had so much pitch time this season, i'm not sure if he had an injury, fill me in on this.

Since gerrard is at 97 and was not nominated for WPOTY, that's why i said give torres another point.

Re: Fenando Torres to go up another point?

Seeing as though Torres was nominated for World Player of the year' date=' and Kaka also was and he's rated 98, perhaps Torres (96) can go up another point. However saying that, i do realise that he may not have had so much pitch time this season, i'm not sure if he had an injury, fill me in on this.

Since gerrard is at 97 and was not nominated for WPOTY, that's why i said give torres another point.[/quote']

torres has 0 chance of going up this season, maybe next season

he has the ability but the likes of eto had 26 goals from 28 games. Torres just hasnt played enough , hes only played 15 games!

Re: Fenando Torres to go up another point?

Even with that wonder strike yesterday and his recent good form, I don't think he'll go up because his season wasn't a scratch on his performance like last season because it was ruined by countless hamstring injuries and ankle injuries.

If he's fully fit next season I can see him getting a 97/98, If he performs like he did the season before and if Liverpool can win either the premier league or champions league then it should'nt be that hard for him to get a raise.

• 1 year later...

Re: Fernando Torres - 96 -> 95

I think that the way he is playing he does not even deserve a 93 to be honest, but that will not happen. He will probably drop to 2 if he does not improve or drop to 95 if he only performs a little. Either way I can't see him keeping his rating. He won the world cup by luck as he was on the winning team and did absolutely nothing. I think he will defo drop IMO...