hi.... i am looking now to sine Brazilian JO of CSKA Moskva and i would like some advice before doing that any one knows if he can score a lot of goals. i am coaching Ajax and i am in need for a good striker in front whit Jan Huntelaar to score goals.if any one have an other great striker who can score goals it would be helpful... Value like 20m.

Re: Brazilian JO

Karim Benzema from Lyon is currently rated 89 at the age of 20, but will go up to 91 in a week or so. Secure him now while he costs less.

Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid is only 19 years old and rated 91. Has been in brilliant form in the Spanish Liga. Should rise to 92-93.

Emmanuel Adebayor has also been a prolific striker for Arsenal and will rise to 90-91 in due time due to his goal-scoring form. He is only 23 years old.

All these players have bright futures ahead of them, consider buying them.

Karim Benzema from Lyon is currently rated 89 at the age of 20' date=' but will go up to 91 in a week or so. Secure him now while he costs less.

Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid is only 19 years old and rated 91. Has been in brilliant form in the Spanish Liga. Should rise to 92-93.

Emmanuel Adebayor has also been a prolific striker for Arsenal and will rise to 90-91 in due time due to his goal-scoring form. He is only 23 years old.

All these players have bright futures ahead of them, consider buying them.[/quote']

OK thanks m8 :D for the good info but what do you think of JO from brazil

I suggest you add some depth to your attack. Sign some promising young talent (Benzema and Aguero are a must) and make sure your formation and playign style suits your team. If you have high expectations for Huntelaar' date=' then make him your target man.[/quote']

OK thanks for the tip m8 but one more question. i have bin looking in the forum post of player talent scout and i have seen many young players who are rated 72 or 75 who needs to go to 80 rates. are those players a good suggestion because i have 24 million now and i would like to now before i buy a player from 13 million, and there good players from 3 and 5 million out there.

but what shut be best to bay those players you mentioned or a 13 million player

It depends if you want to have long term or short term success. Most of the players I have mentioned will have big rise soon so even you are not intrested in youth I would recomend you to buy these players as after their rises you could sell them for a large profit.

Thanks

It depends if you want to have long term or short term success. Most of the players I have mentioned will have big rise soon so even you are not intrested in youth I would recomend you to buy these players as after their rises you could sell them for a large profit.

Thanks

ow ok i will take your suggestion thanks m8

• 4 weeks later...