Sign in to follow this  
usuck

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo  

1. 1.

• stay at 96

rating is too high for him

he is not that good la..i admit that he got nice skills, a very great dribbler...but seems like u all rate him becoz of that...overally, he is too solo la, play individually..and he is a diver, always dive for penalty....he should pass oftenly, play fairly, then his rating can be 96....football is about teamwork, not juz dribbling..and he got many uneffective skill la...his rating should be 90 to 95

Just because he is still getting better doesn't mean he isnt worthy of a 96/97 now! That was my point. He is the best winger around and really quite the spectacle. Why have Rooney so high right now because he is only a 96? It doesn't make alot of sense to let his age factor in negatively because he is too young. If anything' date=' it means he can do alot more because he is at the peak of his physical ability. I think what you are arguing for is a ratings change where there is a bigger range of ratings say from 30-100. Then you dont have so many guys of different ability at the same level and putting Ronaldo at a 90 whereas guys like Giggs and Ribery are dropped to an 85 or lower would be right. Then there is still room for Ronaldo to grow while he is already near the top.[/quote']

its not just about his age i dont agree he is the best in the world but all im saying is he is young yes but also doesnt deserve any higher than 95!

i no the ratings count over time, but after watching both manu games of the holidays ronaldo has been absolutely dominate. Ive read countless places about defenders and midfielders quoting that they hate marking ronaldo, and a many of the defenders consider him the best attacking player in england. ya sure he may not score 19 goals, but for not being a striker and having 10 goals already plus several assists and setups, plus the countless times he has put fear into the opposing defense, i would say he is atleast a 96, if he has done more than rooney has this season and has been more of a threat and rooney is a 96. Also to who ever said ron was in form at the start of the season is wrong, sure he had a bad game or to, but didnt ronoldinho who is the highest rated player, and henry who's 2nd, have quite a bad stretch to. What im saying by that is that Ron has been quite consistant this term.

Ron= 96

just another reason for Ron to go up' date=' he added to more goals today, that makes it 6 goals in 3 games. He has been absolutely dominate! deffinately disserves atleast a 96.[/quote']

i voted 95 but yeah once again scoring.you cannot criticise this guy he is pure class and one of the worlds best players.

Can someone tell me if his postion on sm is going to change it should like i have said to w/am and please increase most people agree to atleast 95 took todays game with reading he is consistant and he deserves a increase and change his postion please

Unbelievable..... People ask for an increase to 94 when he is a 93' date=' two hours after his rating change people ask for a 95. The question being: Why not ask for a 95 in the first place?[/i']

because he has got even beta than then!

What was the difference between the 94 and 95? One week.

nah, english ratings were done quite a few weeks back, once you reach the mid-high 90s, its harder to get more than a 1 point increase, unless something brilliant happens with the guy, but at the moment, i think 95 is a certain for him.

He is a great player but' date=' he is rated fairly at 95.[/quote']

not yet he int. hes 94 at the mo! but definatly shud go up to 95! he has continued to put gd performances in for united and 4 that he shud b a 95! 96 is too high 4 him to b on at the moment!

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

hes the second top scorer in the prem and he plays on the wingonly person who is ahead is drogba and hes glued to the goal so i think has proven hiw worth and his crossing has been top notch as well recently defo 95

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

yes but do you remeber last years world cup and the fact he play s for man utd?????????????

is it just me or is the no which has 13 votes is the most consistent' date=' i guess most of the people on the forum say no[/quote']

to be fair....i voted no, as this was brought out like 1 week after he moved to 94, so if a new poll opened out now, i would most certain do 95, as the last month or so,hes been brilliant, and he doesnt look like stopping the good performances.

to be fair....i voted no' date=' as this was brought out like 1 week after he moved to 94, so if a new poll opened out now, i would most certain do 95, as the last month or so,hes been brilliant, and he doesnt look like stopping the good performances.[/quote']

me too i voted no because if C Ronaldo goes to 95, then i guess someone will make one stating he should be 96 and so on :D