Cristiano Ronaldo

usuck

Cristiano Ronaldo  

1. 1.

• stay at 96

You are talking like henry does not dive........... remember in the world cup' date=' against none other but portugal....... the penalty henry got was a dive, there was contact but after about ummmmm 2 secends henry decided to go down...... remember that :P ...... and like someone said earlier everyone does it at some point ( i am not promoting it though) but thats besides the point ronaldo has been great.[/quote']

this thread is about c ronaldo..not henry...

this thread is about c ronaldo..not henry...

So y keep on bashing ronaldo about diving when everyone does it........ Just a though : no one should ever get an increse on sm because they all dive..... does not make much sense does it. And i know u have been asking for henry 2 get an increase and no one brings up diving..... anyways i am straying from the point, which is ronaldo has done good enough this season for another increase.

So y keep on bashing ronaldo about diving when everyone does it........ Just a though : no one should ever get an increse on sm because they all dive..... does not make much sense does it. And i know u have been asking for henry 2 get an increase and no one brings up diving..... anyways i am straying from the point' date=' which is ronaldo has done good enough this season for another increase.[/quote']

o...thats my entitlement...and henry dont always dive like cronaldo.....thats why no ppl brings up diving....

hey, i found this:

Mancester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz saying of Cristiano Ronaldo:" This kid has a diving talent. I have never seen a player with this level of ability

-BY SIMON HATTENSTON

- from STAR FOOTBALL

• 2 weeks later...

Re: C ronaldo

now ronaldo has scored 16 goals in the premiership and now surely he should be 96 just like rooney because he is the equvelent of him he scores createas lot of chances and scores even when the team is not playin well

and sm u should change his postion to am/w like joe cole because he is a attacking midfielder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Re: ronaldo

Use search next time there are already a few threads on him. And here is the original one -

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=5314&highlight=Ronaldo

this however is a poll and is asking an opinion based on a new criteria the tread you surgested had a poll which was totally out of date. so if it wasnt for the updated vote i would agree with you but i to would like to see the results of this current up to date vote.

i think he is the best in the world on current form including the last season and would put him and Kaka on 98.

However i know SM will not give him a 2+ increase so he is a dead cert for a 97 B)

still voted 98:D

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Thou it pains me to say this:eek:,Ronaldo is by far the best player in the EPL this season so far and at the next ratings change i think he will hit 98:eek:,he is scoring for fun this season and is the main force behind Man U's title charge this season.

If going by sm's past rating changes which tend to favour the EPL slightly i can see him reaching the 98 mark.

Appoligies to all my loyal Leeds fans,i was abducted at gun point and forced to write this:D:D

97??!!?!?!?!

Are u crazy' date=' tell him to stop diving then I should consider, he went up to 96 way to early, shoulda been 95. Hes the biggest diver in the premiership alongside Drogba. lol

He should stay 96[/quote']

i take it you dont watch the EPL or havernt for numerous seasons because if you had you would know that both CR7 and the Drog have been commended for cutting out diving from there game.:mad:

We british are very particular about the way we play our football and hate diving were as in Italy and Spain it is seen as merely part of the game and widely accepted without any whohaa so players like Ronaldinho, Messi and Kaka arnt tarred with a brush. if they were to come to the EPL and play in the excat same manner throwing themselve theactically on the floor at every touch would you denie there pedigree and demand that they be underated. :confused:

you also need to remeber when players with extreme pace and skill are knocked in mid flight it takes very little to big them down as apposed to someone who lumbers around.

P.S. there are many players who i dislike but i never let it affect my judgement of there abilities and potential:o

try not to Hate the Player ... am sure you can finish this sentence ;)

Ronaldo is a fantastic player,although compared to last season for him he's been quite average,yes he's scored a lot of goals but most of them from penalties or free kicks,theres nothing wrong with that although last season he scored most from sensational runs and power strikes!

97 is maximum i'd put him if he matches last season's performances for the rest of this season.

As for player of the year,i'm sure Mr Fabregas would love to argue with you about that :)

Ronaldo is a fantastic player' date='although compared to last season for him he's been quite average,yes he's scored a lot of goals but most of them from penalties or free kicks,theres nothing wrong with that although last season he scored most from sensational runs and power strikes!

97 is maximum i'd put him if he matches last season's performances for the rest of this season.

As for player of the year,i'm sure Mr Fabregas would love to argue with you about that :)[/quote']

No chance, hes playin just as well as last season, did you see his goal yesterday, unreal man. He played awesome against a poor Sunderland team. He for me is the best playin in the world. And im a Newcastle fan and not a Man U nuthugger

No chance' date=' hes playin just as well as last season, did you see his goal yesterday, unreal man. He played awesome against a poor Sunderland team. He for me is the best playin in the world. And im a Newcastle fan and not a Man U nuthugger[/quote']

Well thats a weird comment :confused:

He played awesome against a poor Sunderland team,ok well who hasn't recently this season...

Did I see his goal,yeah the free kick..

I'm sure I said he scores most goals from pens and free kicks...