Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo  

1. 1.

• stay at 96

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

maybe ronaldo should not be an 98 because i think to be an 98 you gotta perform always top notch but vs teams like chelsea and liverpool he didnt do many things and vs arsenal he didnt play well but still he scored an goal but in other matches hes great same thing for ibrahimovic whos never plays great vs big teams

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo what is going on here This is a Thread about Cristiano Ronaldo not about Arsenal Vs Man U this is way off topic CR7 V Cesc is ok but its gone way beyond that whether you like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo the man utd guy talked about ronaldo is the best in epl and danny tried to back up it by saying why he shount and why fabregas is better bascially it is something to do with ron

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo the one i said it to do with the argumetn about ronaldo and fabregas. basically fabregas was one of the main main reason why arsenal were throughout the sesason 1st and therefo

Ronaldo is a fantastic player' date='although compared to last season for him he's been quite average,yes he's scored a lot of goals but most of them from penalties or free kicks,theres nothing wrong with that although last season he scored most from sensational runs and power strikes!

97 is maximum i'd put him if he matches last season's performances for the rest of this season.

As for player of the year,i'm sure Mr Fabregas would love to argue with you about that :)[/quote']

FABRGAS FABREGAS FABREGAS...Bloody **** compared to Ronaldo. You gunies are just mad that THE RED DEVILS are at the top.

Well said Danny :) someone on the forum is extremely biased about Man U and not taking criticism like a man ;)

well said aswell

he must be jealous that arsenal was all season 1st

i gotta admit i hate arsenal like **** but everyone has to admit how good they are and how good fabregas was. and not to forget great manager aswell

well said aswell

i gotta admit i hate arsenal like **** but everyone has to admit how good they are and how good fabregas was. and not to forget great manager aswell

Indeed Arsenal have played very well this season you have to give credit to those guys sadly :rolleyes:

what is going on here

This is a Thread about Cristiano Ronaldo not about Arsenal Vs Man U this is way off topic CR7 V Cesc is ok but its gone way beyond that

whether you like him or not suppport Man U or Arsenal

show a little respect.... at least for SM :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Show a little respect to SM :confused: They didn't create the thread last time i checked...

All this started from was someone saying he was player of the season so far all I said in return was Fabregas would have something to say about that then that ManUtd guy started a full scale argument..

Show a little respect to SM :confused: They didn't create the thread last time i checked...

All this started from was someone saying he was player of the season so far all I said in return was Fabregas would have something to say about that then that ManUtd guy started a full scale argument..

Yes SM they created all that you see on your PC screen and it is they that have rules on going off Topic. i am not a Mod but felt compelled to say something as it was getting out of hand as i said its not about Man U V Arsenal or Even CR7 V Cesc.

I havent mentioned any names i just wished to remind people of forum etiquette.

am sure there's many threads were you can address your issues or create one in the appropriate place. All am saying is its not Here.

I respect all opinions but tend to take the ones with Facts and knowledge more seriously then flipent remarks as i feel they are not worth responding to.

i my self am learning this lesson.

no can we please keep this thread on Topic i have expressed my opinions on CR7 and i would love to read those of others.

no can we please keep this thread on Topic i have expressed my opinions on CR7 and i would love to read those of others.

What are you reading in this thread?

When we talk about Ronaldo vs Fabregas its still about bloody Ronaldo! :mad:

I don't get why people these days always seem to say its off topic yet it in fact is exactly about the topic itself.

I'm sorry but your probably the worse forumer i've ever seen..

And another thing' date='who's been top for most of the season?

You've been top for a day,calm down..[/quote']

well said aswell

Indeed Arsenal have played very well this season you have to give credit to those guys sadly :rolleyes:

what do any of these have too do with Ronaldo and peoples opinions on his rating please do tell.

am going to take my own advice and not ruin this thread with an ignorant arguement

i apologize to all. :mad:

what do any of these have too do with Ronaldo and peoples opinions on his rating please do tell.

am going to take my own advice and not ruin this thread with an ignorant arguement

I seriously give up..

the one person on here you should be 'having a go at' is the ManUtd guy.not us ok..

We have all discussed Ronaldo's rating with comparisons and other thing e.g Fabregas this season

Thats how we discuss ratings on here so get used to it..

A post like this isn't necessary for something as little as what went on.

what is going on here

This is a Thread about Cristiano Ronaldo not about Arsenal Vs Man U this is way off topic CR7 V Cesc is ok but its gone way beyond that

whether you like him or not suppport Man U or Arsenal

show a little respect.... at least for SM

the one i said it to do with the argumetn about ronaldo and fabregas. basically fabregas was one of the main main reason why arsenal were throughout the sesason 1st and therefore is one other point why fabregas should be for now the best player in EPL

I think a bit of context is always good so comparisons between two great players like Fabregas and Ronaldo are inevitable and good.

I also think that some of the posts on this thread went a little beyond that though and think OchoCinqo was just trying to pull things back on track more than anything, so relax peeps :D

Frankly I couldn't care less about who is better out of Man Utd and Arsenal when reading a thread about Ronaldo so I can't really blame others too much for wanting to just talk about Ronaldo :)

The two sides are pretty much on a par at the moment... I actually prefer Fabregas as a player but am in the minority i think as Ronaldo does have amazing skill and i think this will get him an impressive rating before Fabregas.

Ronaldo will get a 97 full stop. His form has been unbelievable and he deserves it! If he gets a 98 or above that is a joke tbh, he is not as good as Kaka or Ronnie and does not deserve the same ranking as them. Kaka just won world player of the year so he justifyably deserves the highest ranking in the game and ronnie has won it the 2 previous years so deserves to be on par. Ronaldo could get there eventually but not now.

Ronaldo will get a 97 full stop. His form has been unbelievable and he deserves it! If he gets a 98 or above that is a joke tbh' date=' he is not as good as Kaka or Ronnie and does not deserve the same ranking as them. Kaka just won world player of the year so he justifyably deserves the highest ranking in the game and ronnie has won it the 2 previous years so deserves to be on par. Ronaldo could get there eventually but not now.[/quote']

Sorry but this statement is invalid. Not as good as Kaka or Ronnie? Do you know what Ronaldinho's rating will be in a few weeks??? 96 or 97 at most. Possibly even 95. Kaka however still looks good. I think Ronaldo will stay the same because of his inability to appear visible in 90% of big games, and also most of his goals are penalties or free-kicks which are usually wins by a dive. Also lets not forget how much his silly suspension cost Man Utd at the start of the season. In my opinion unless Ronaldo scored hattricks for the next 3 weeks till the January ratings, he will stay at 96.

Sorry but this statement is invalid. Not as good as Kaka or Ronnie? Do you know what Ronaldinho's rating will be in a few weeks??? 96 or 97 at most. Possibly even 95. Kaka however still looks good. I think Ronaldo will stay the same because of his inability to appear visible in 90% of big games' date=' and also most of his goals are penalties or free-kicks which are usually wins by a dive. Also lets not forget how much his silly suspension cost Man Utd at the start of the season. In my opinion unless Ronaldo scored hattricks for the next 3 weeks till the January ratings, he will stay at 96.[/quote']

If Ronaldinho drops to 95 I will personally give you my house and car! I would like to think my finger is on the pulse with regards to player rating Krucinho and there will NEVER EVER EVER be a player that drops from 98 to 95, I guarentee it mate! Ronaldinho's form is not amazing but his form over the last 2 years is still good enough to call him one of the world's top players.

As for Ronaldo being poor in 90% of big games, I don't think so! The biggest games in world football in my opinion are champions league games! Not many would argue with that. Ronaldo has 8 goals in his last 8 Champions League games which is half decent for a winger. Since the last ratings he has also won several awards and been consistantly good so I am certain he will reach 97. Respect your opinion though and you make some good points, especially about Ronaldinho. He could possibly drop but it will only ever be by 1. You show me ANY player that has fallen by 3 points when ranked above 90 (bet you can't). SM are very cautious with ratings, form is temporary, class is permanent and this goes for increases as well as decreases.

As for Ronaldo being poor in 90% of big games' date=' I don't think so! The biggest games in world football in my opinion are champions league games! Not many would argue with that. Ronaldo has 8 goals in his last 8 Champions League games which is half decent for a winger. Since the last ratings he has also won several awards and been consistantly good so I am certain he will reach 97. Respect your opinion though and you make some good points, especially about Ronaldinho. He could possibly drop but it will only ever be by 1. You show me ANY player that has fallen by 3 points when ranked above 90 (bet you can't). SM are very cautious with ratings, form is temporary, class is permanent and this goes for increases as well as decreases.[/quote']

Roberto Carlos went from 96 to 92. That's a drop of 4 points. As for the CL games well I do think that its a huge competition however Dinamo Kiev and Sporting aren't what I call big teams. AS Roma are reasonably big, however Ronaldo did not play well against them.

CL games biggest?

Don't think so...

Look over the years who have won it..

Liverpool a few years back finished 5th in the Prem and won it,Porto at the time weren't big and they won it..

my final thing..

How do you qualify for the Champs League? :)

Yes by doing well in all your league games,therefore they are more important ;)

Roberto Carlos went from 96 to 92. That's a drop of 4 points. As for the CL games well I do think that its a huge competition however Dinamo Kiev and Sporting aren't what I call big teams. AS Roma are reasonably big' date=' however Ronaldo did not play well against them.[/quote']

Funny.....having been around on this game for a very long time I don't remember Roberto Carlos falling from a 96 to a 92. In fact I remember him being 94 at one point so maybe you missed a rating change?

Danny....no matter what you say, Mr Edelman is never going to say that Arsenal vs Bolton is a bigger game than Arsenal vs A european team! It's all about the revenue the games generate mate!