Zambrotta VS Maicon

I did not want to make this thread but im really confused on what to do:confused: ... Ok so it's like this:

I kept making offers for Maicon of Inter and the manager kept rejecting them so finally i just made an offer consisting of Zambrotta and 3 mil and it was accepted.......... BUT i've got second thoughts on wether i should cancel it or not so here are the main questions.

1)Will Maicon go up to 94 (i need you to be atleast 90% sure on this one)

2)Will Zambrotta down to 94(once again 90% sure)

3)Isit really worth it for Maicon???????

Thanks

Re: Zambrotta VS Maicon

maicon is really good so is zambrotta but with recent form maicon easily will get an inrcrease to his rating watched many matches of him and todai vs us ac mmilan he did a really good job plus for brazil hes the no 1 RB so i think he will get one

Thanks makes me happier to let zambrotta go now:D

But still come on people i need more views by tonight.

Guest melbguy1

I would say to hold on to him, he is currently under transfer speculation with a move to AC or Inter, if that happens, depending on the price of the transfer, he'll get more exposure than currently which 'hopefully' makes the selectors rate him where he should be and 'should' get a ratings bump.

I would say to hold on to him' date=' he is currently under transfer speculation with a move to AC or Inter, if that happens, depending on the price of the transfer, he'll get more exposure than currently which 'hopefully' makes the selectors rate him where he should be and 'should' get a ratings bump.[/quote']

Ahh wish i sore this post sooner but anyway im happy with Maicon because i can picture him going up to 94 starter for Inter and Brazil(tell me that doesn't warrant a 94 atleast!!!). And IMO he's better than Miguel(94).