Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Ross.DAFC85

The setup is to be made on Monday morning at 11am.

Have made this thread only for what is in the title, so this is not to be used until the setup is made and you have your team.

Use the other thread that is on the forum to speak about the setup, but keep this thread clean with only "News, Transfers & Match Reports"

(Just had to get my name as the creator of the thread :))

Re: Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Hail Hail NAthans here:D

Celtic have only minitues ago accounced that Nathan kirby shall be the new celtic manager.

Kirby has alwaysed wanted to manage celtic in a gold champ and this time got them heres what he had to say.

It has been my dream to manage a celtic in a GC and now my dreams coming tue.

I am not comenting on transfers to day but i shall tell you I have got a lot of cash and shall be spending it soon.

Wigan hire Sinar!!

Wigan Athletic have confirmed they have appointed Tom Sinar as Manager. Sinar has promised Wigan a successful season ahead of them and is excited to be in the Premiership.

Sinar said "I am glad to be in the Premiership because any division can be tight and hopefully I can turn Wigan into a class team".

Can Sinar pull off the season wonder? Find out later B)

Large_20070815_120141_WigAth.gif

Atletico Madrid welcome Leigh Auston as their new manager and hope he can turn them into a title challenging outfit in Spain and Europe!

Auston is happy with the squad but has a reputation for ripping squads to pieces! What will he do with this one?

Re: Gold Championship 10 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Olympique-Lyon.png

Lyon push forward into a new Era!

601051_mediumsquare.jpg

The players the team will be built around !

Lyon have appointed manager Adam Johnson as their new Head coach. The typical Englishman is set to build his squad around young french Starlets Ben Arfa and Benzema.

They have identified that they need 2 strikers, and a couple of midfelders.

Lyon's chairman has set Johnson the task of winning a double in his first season!

Issue #1 - Plymouth Argyle Appoint New Manager

150px-Pafcbadge06.JPG

Plymouth Argyle have appointed a new manager Arsenal 123 after Arsenal choose another man over him he decided to turn to the South - West and went for the Devon club Plymouth Argyle. He has made a loan offer for 4 players with only one being accepted and that was from Manchester United and the player was Jonny Evans. A center back with a rating of 85 who will take part in the training later today. Many other offers have gone in but as of yet they are not being released until either the offer has been accepted or rejected.

Gazza Announces The Following Players Up For Sale-

Crespo (P/E Wanted) 92+ Striker+ 90 + Midfielder Under 27

Luis Figo (P/E Wanted) 90+ midfielder under 27

Dacort (P/E Wanted) 90+ midfielder under 27

Julio Cruz (P/E Wanted)

Adriano (P/E Wanted) 91 Striker +90 defender Under 27

Materazzi (P/E Wanted) 91 Defender Under 27

Patric Viera (P/E Wanted) 93 Midfielder + 90+ Defender Under 27

Wigan reveal Loan Signings!

Wigan have already signed 3 loan players inside the space of 30 minutes.

He raided the Spanish Giants Valencia for Jaime Gavilan and Manuel Fernandes. He then confirmed that Dario Simic has been loaned to the club.

"I'd like to thanks Jewi and Tom for letting me loan these players. I am currently trying to get a CB and what not".

Emile Heskey is for sale! :D

Gazza Announces The Following Players Up For Sale-

Crespo (P/E Wanted) 92+ Striker+ 90 + Midfielder Under 27

Luis Figo (P/E Wanted) 90+ midfielder under 27

Dacort (P/E Wanted) 90+ midfielder under 27

Julio Cruz (P/E Wanted)

Adriano (P/E Wanted) 91 Striker +90 defender Under 27

Materazzi (P/E Wanted) 91 Defender Under 27

Patric Viera (P/E Wanted) 93 Midfielder + 90+ Defender Under 27

Setting your sights a bit high ?

92 and a 90 under 27 for aging crespo ! try getting that through Mr chairman :P

Its started well this GC players are going for cash and good prices, lets hope it continues

After just missing out of Bayern Munich, BenReadio has been hired as manager of Werder Bremen.

He has signed 2 players on loan, Pique and Lell, who will be a great help theis Season. He has also signed young spanish wnger Diego Capel and young Brazil under 20 star Luiz adriano. With over 40 mil in the bank BenReadio said 'you can expect 2 see some big signings my aim is to get a big squad who will be successful and qualify for a eurpean Place. This young squad of new Players will have 2 freinlys to inpress me against ajax and Bayern.

________

CRF250R

"Proudest moment of my career"

thegallery_exeter.jpg

Exeter City have revealed that George is their new manager who will take them to glory.

This is the first time Exeter have been made available in a Gold Championship, and George was ready to be the first manager, even going as far as offering Zaragoza in GC7 to anyone who took them :D

Once confirmed as manager, he said " This is the proudest moment of my SM career, for a few months now I have been waiting for the chance to take Exeter City to glory in a GC, now is my chance.

I promise to the fans (yes we do have some) that I will be doing my best for the club, and I will definitely be here until the day I no longer play SM. "

George targeted 3 attacking players to take up the clubs loans, and so far 2 of them have joined with 1 still yet to be responded to.

anderson_550493.jpg

Anderson was one of the 2, completing a loan move from Manchester United.

Pato%20Alexandre.jpg

Next was maybe one of the players most sides would target, Alexandre Pato. George had agreed with Tom Greenfield yesterday that if both got these sides, Pato would be loaned to Exeter, and that happened.

The other target is Bojan Krkic, George made sure he was 1st to bid, and hopefully he will be loaned out.

celtic.jpg

Exeter City have now teamed up with Nathan Kirby's Celtic to form a club partnership.

The move will see Exeter get some of Celtic's young players, with Celtic having an option to buy the more talented Exeter players. It also sees friendlies played between the 2 clubs, the first of which is on Friday.

The first player to move clubs looks like being current Celtic defender Garry Irvine for £300k.

And now in the last few minutes, Exeter have agreed a deal with Liverpool for keeper David Martin. The move should see him join for £200k.

With only £4.1 million, we have to spend wisely, and I could be making offers for the younger cheaper players at some forumers clubs soon ;)

More news on City as it comes