Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Ross.DAFC85

Re: Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

VALE LOSE

Vales manager gazlad let loose at the vale players as the went down 2-1 against bradford at valley parade. In a fifty fifty match it was bradford that came out on top as the league leaders lose there first match in 15 league games, we didn't put away our chances and we paid for it, the players know how i feel and they have let themselves down, but the can make it up in mondays game against cardiff in the league shield 3rd round..

Fiorentina vs Reggiana 4-2

Ok, we did what we had to do. Next up is AC Milan.

Oh my... it doesn't look good, 2 important players out and then having to face those billion dollar sons of b***hes. ;)

Things look quite interesting in the Serie A. It could go to the last day to see who'll make it to the SMFA Cup or Shield.

VALE LOSE

Vales manager gazlad let loose at the vale players as the went down 2-1 against bradford at valley parade. In a fifty fifty match it was bradford that came out on top as the league leaders lose there first match in 15 league games' date=' we didn't put away our chances and we paid for it, the players know how i feel and they have let themselves down, but the can make it up in mondays game against cardiff in the league shield 3rd round..[/color']

PLEASE EGNORE THIS AS I HAVE POSTED IT IN THE WRONG GC:mad:

VALE ARE IN GC8 INVERNESS ARE IN GC 10..

218.gifBenfica 2-0 Besiktas349.gif

Scorers

Scott BROWN (Benfica), 35 mins

Lopes NUNO ASSIS (Benfica), 68 mins

Benfica bounced back from defeats in their last two games to win 2-0 at home to Turkish side Besiktas, the first goal was scored on the 35th minute through former Celtic man Scott BROWN as he beat two defenders and slotted home perfectly to put Benfica 1-0 ahead and the game was finished on the 68th minute as Lopes NUNO ASSIS put Benfica 2-0 ahead and that was the way the game ended.

Just beat Stoke City in the semi final of the cup 4-0. A brace from Easter enough to secure a trip to Wembley in the final against Newcastle United. If Plymouth Argyle can pull off the impossible and beat Newcastle United they will be in the SMFA shield next year. :)

A very good luck from me mate' date=' I am going for my first ever cup in a GC with Udinese, and its the only thing keeping me at the club lol.

I have Cagliari in the final on the 31st March, they have beaten me already this season, although not many teams haven't. Also, they are third in the league, while I am tenth. :rolleyes:.

[/size']

Coppa%20Italia%2001.jpg

Baldo end six year wait for trophy!

104.gifChievo 1-2 Parma 118.gif

Scorers: Fernando Couto (40), Roger (53),Pazzini (54).

Entering this game, Parma who were lacking a lot of fitness were feeling more than nervous against an ambitious Chievo, who'd luckily avoided any Serie A team apart from Livorno getting here.

Both sides started quietly though and after Ferreira Reginaldo's effort on the 27th minute crashed back off the bar, not many could argue when Fernando Couto's shot luckily hit off the woodwork to pass the keeper.

pazzini205x345.jpg

Before half time, Paolo Castellini received a straight red which Chievo looked to quickly punish Parma for and when Galera Roger smashed home to equalize it seemed likely. However, a minute after, the hero of the night Giampaolo Pazzini grabbed the winner with a sublime 25 yarder to send the Gialloblu faithful crazy!

"The reaction from the fans shows the importance of the result tonight, it's amazing. I'm not going to deny it, if we had lost today then a lot of pressure would have been on me. We've now got European football for sure so I think we deserve this night to celebrate. Where from now? Well I'm quietly confident of a top four finish."

Roma.jpg

96.gifAtalanta 1-2 AS Roma123.gif

AS Roma finally came away with a win after their recent slump of form. The Italian giants lost in the San Siro to Milan, drew against Internazionale and were knocked out of the SMFA cup by English giants Manchester United.

They knew that they needed a win against Atalanta to get the ball rolling again. And they didn't disappoint, A brilliant second half performance saw them steal the points to keep their SMFA Cup qualifications alive.

Second half goals from Mauro Esposito and Danielle De Rossi were enough to take all three points back to the Olimpico and heat pressure on fellow rivals Inter Milan and AC Milan - who they are equal with on poinst at seventh.

Sparky was pleased with his teams performance; "It's not easy to win here, especially when your team hasn't been in the best form of late. But I am pleased with the players, they did exactly what was expected."

sp5.jpg

Roma Hitman Totti In Action Against Atalanta

dortmundrg4.png

Dortmund thump Bremen 4-1!

Louis Mattis's second game in charge of Borussia Dortmund resulted in a 4-1 demolishing of fellow title contender Werder Bremen at the Weserstadion. Dortmund had 56% of the possession, but lacked shots with only 5 on target to Bremen's 12. Dortmun started the scoring on the 10 miute mark, António SEMEDO picking up the sqaure ball, and rasping in a screamer from the edge of the box. Dortmund made it 2-0 on 34 minutes through

Marc-Andre KRUSKA, chipping the keeper to give Dortmund comfortable 2-0 cushion at half time. The first 5 minutes of the first half were dead. but on the 52nd minute mark, we saw three goals scored it 6 minutes, the first coming from Dortmund's MoM winner Marc-Andre KRUSKA drilling in a low right

footed effort making it 3-0 to Dortmund, on 54 minutes, Bremen pulled it back to 3-1 through Silva VÁGNER LOVE heading in the ball from a wonderful cross,

but Dortmund made sure of the win 2 minutes later, Marc-Andre KRUSKA losing his marker, and curling in a wonderful 25 yard shot into the top corner of the net, making it 4-1 to Borussia Dortmund, and picking up his hat-trick +

the MoM award.

No image available

(António Semedo made it 1-0)

kruskaue3.jpg

(Kruska picked up the MoM award and a wonderful hat-trick)

sevillahome1_776_general.jpg

Winston's first game in charge ends in a thrilling 4-3 victory

SEVILLA

168.gif4 - 3 138.gifATL. BILBAO

With nearly all of Sevilla's players being less that match fit Winston is delighted with this win in his first game in charge. The victory was secured by an amazing hat rick from Jesus Navas, this coming after Fredi Kanoute netted to give Sevilla an early lead.

Winston is in the transfer market for players of any position as he needs to build a bigger squad as it has only 19 players after the previous manager spoiled them.

KANOUTE.jpg

JESUSNAVAS.jpg

Goal scorers for Sevilla

Hamburger Clear Out

Players for sale at Hamburger:

Eduardo(90) - an 89+ striker or defender under 25

Steve.Finnan(91) - an 89+ defender under 25

Daniel.Agger(90) - an 89 defender under 25

Martin.Skrtel(89) - an 88+ defender under 22

Any one interested get in contact with manager C.M

Payne grants Andres' wish

Andres Iniesta was today given his wish to be made available to leave the club. Payne had tried to keep ahold of Iniesta but today gave in and granted the players wish.

Iniesta has been made available for 2 90+ midfielders at the least and will not budge from his settings due to the value the player possess.

Roma.jpg

Roma Snap Up Iniesta!!!

After being told that he could leave, Roma didn't take long to make a decent bid for the young Spanish playmaker. Roma revealed their interest in the midfielder a long time ago and were pleased to have captured his signing.

It is reported that the Spaniard arrived for a fee of £20,000,000, the deal also saw David Pizarro and Taddei head the other way. It was a hefty price to pay but boss Sparky believes it was worth it; "He is a magnificent player, I have no regrest giving our two best players away for him"

Iniesta will make his debut tonight against Catania, he will take an attacking midfield role, which sees Perotta supporting him in the middle.

Roma.jpg

123.gifAS Roma 3-1 Catania101.gif

It was a dream debut for Iniesta! Who managed to grab a goal and help Roma in this impressive victory against Catania.

The Spaniard got Roma's and the game's first goal after a brilliant shot delfected inside.

6140.jpg

Iniesta Scores On Debut

Catania then equalized through Renato Augusto on the 80th minute and it looked like to be a disappointing draw for the homeside,

But a late Allesandro Mancini goal gave them all three vital points.

Defender Mexes then put the icing on the cake by bagging Romas third.

1161357730-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-f-manchester-united-v-roma.jpg

Mancini Minutes Before Scoring

Roma are now fifth place, just five points behind leaders Juventus. They will play strugglers Lazio on Wednesday.

dortmundcm3.png

Dortmund cruise to win

Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Energie Cottbus

Two goals from Dortmund star Mladen Petric helped Dortmund one step closer to the SMFA Shield places, 80,000 turned out at the Westfalenstadion. Dortmund clearly dominated with 53% of the possesion and 9 shots on target, it took Dortmund 15 minutes to open the scoring, Petric dumming the keeper, and sliding the ball into a empty net to make it 1-0 to Dortmund, and 11 minutes later Dortmund went 2-0 through Petric again glancing his header into the far post to give Dortmund a comfortable 2-0 win with two early goals.

petrichg5.jpg

(Petic got the two goals)

After an amazing run Hertha now only 4 points off Bayern at the top :eek: , the youth like of Castro, Rafhina and Diego Capel really performing well.

Next up Brussia Dortmund. Birmingham City check out my squad and be scared B):P

Big post in Skool Holidays.