Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Ross.DAFC85

Re: Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Levski are on fire

4th win in the 4th Match for Blanck

Success at Georgi Asparuhov has a name: Jan Simak!

jan-simak_111601.jpg

Signing from Carl Zeiss Jena for just 3.5 Million, has been on fire lately. 7 Goals and 1 Assist in 4 matches.

Sparta Praha 1:9 Levski

Scorers:

Jan SIMAK (1)

Bruno CIRILLO (7)

Bruno CIRILLO (11)

Emil ANGELOV (41)

Emil ANGELOV (72)

Benjamin AUER (74)

Emil ANGELOV (82)

Emil ANGELOV (83)

Jan SIMAK (87)

TITLE RACE!!!!

in the german league plenty of sides are trying to win the title with 10 games left in the league.

here are the tables for the top 6 sides:

1st bayern munchen-pts-58

2nd hamburger-pts-57

3rd hertha bsc berlin-pts-57

4th 1 fc nurnberg-pts-51

5th alemannia aachener-pts-51

6th fc schalke 04-pts-50

270.gif

Boca disaster continues

Boca Juniors - Grémio 1-1 (0-0)

Goals: Marouane Fellaini (63') and Moacir Tuta (73')

SMFA Champs - The Dream is over

Boca Juniors - Chelsea 0-2 (0-1)

Goals: Frank Lampard (3'), Didier Drogba (73')

"We need to change our squad. Now I know the weekness of the whole squad, so few players should go! A few players are available for transfer." said Mr HoW

New Sunderland boss Nick Justice takes over Sunderland at 20th place and havent won in 6 wks but is confedant he can get them out of relegation and survive in The Premier League and not go down to The Championship. Chlesea manager has been really helpfull and loaned me Lucarelli and Balletti and i was wondering if anyone ealse has someone 88+ i could loan to help me survive with only 9 games left please anyone Cheers Sunderland boss Nick Justice

New Sunderland boss Nick Justice takes over Sunderland at 20th place and havent won in 6 wks but is confedant he can get them out of relegation and survive in The Premier League and not go down to The Championship. Chlesea manager has been really helpfull and loaned me Lucarelli and Balletti and i was wondering if anyone ealse has someone 88+ i could loan to help me survive with only 9 games left please anyone Cheers Sunderland boss Nick Justice

i could loan u rodriguez im schalke kk he is a 88 LB

Roma.jpg

123.gifAS Roma VS Udinese131.gif

Sparky's Roma are at home for todays league encounter against Udinese. Roma had lost to Udinese first time round so they will surely be looking for revenge.

Roma are currently seventh place with Catania, Internazionale, Milan and FIorentina ahead of them by just 2 points+.

The Italian giants were knocked out of the SMFA Champions cup by Manchester United in a 2-0 loss at home.

Team News

AS Roma have revealed that they will play an unorthodox 4-5-1 formation which sees new man Kevin Kuryani playing as a lone striker.

Ludovic Giuly, Mancini, Iniesta and De Rossi are expected to start with defender Juan leading the back four.

Sparky told SMTV how he needs this win for them to have any chance of qualifying for the SMFA Cup:

"We are seventh, not the best position to be in. And the sad part is that the league championship is the only competition that we can look forward to. Out of the shield and cup and out of the Champions cup. We need this win for us to have any hope"

After coming so close Hertha only.... Beat Bayer Leverkuson and go joint top of the league with Hamburg. Mainly have to thank Diego Capel for scoring the only game of the match and Werder Bremen for beating Bayern and sending them from 1st - 3rd.

Ben Read is now very confident with his 9 game run in, and he feels he should be able to win at least 7/8 of those games and win the title.

'Hertha the champions of Germany' - I can see it now :D

NOTE: I also have a better Average Points than 2 managers on the 'Best Managers' List, the only thing holding be back is my overall points

398.gif-2-0-406.gif

what a game played in style late goals asswell scored by brighi 78th min and schweinsteiger 85th min.brighi and altintop both got a yellow card and a serious injury for altintop he broke his hand and is out for 10 weeks!!!!

As he is our main striker sides will have to watch out for dembele as he will be playing upfront with totti. if not maybe even ruben could play.

schalke are going for champions league after only being 5 points behind bayern munchen and only 7 points off top were hamburger are.the manager joe cutlan said that schweinsteiger is probably our best player at the moment scoring today against karlsruher sc and also getting the man of the match.

schweinsteiger has got to be player of the year for schalke as he is on great form. schalke 04 hope to bring in even more talent and hope to get champions league.

dortmundcm3.png

Dortmund smash Hannover

Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Hannover 96

Tonight, Borussia Dortmund thumped Hannover 96 at the Westfalenstadion, 79,000 turned up to watch the game and Dortmund clearly dominated with 59% possession and 11 shots on target. Dortmund opened the scoring through Diego Kilmowicz 4 minutes into the game smashing a powerful shot off the post and in which was enough to give Dortmund the lead at half time. Dortmund opened the scoring again in the second half this time through Florian Kringe dumming the keeper and slotting into a empty net. But on a lower note, Dortmund were reduced to 10 men on 59 minutes, Kringe headbutting a oppoonent and earning himself a straight red card. But the 10 men didnt matter as Dortmund went 3-0 up on 88 minutes, Aaron Lennon tapping the ball into the net to cap off a good performance by the Germain team.

kilmowiczsa7.jpg

(Kilmowicz celebrates the opener)

kringetd7.jpg

(Kringe mobbed by teamates after getting Dortmund's second before being sent off)

lennonfv0.jpg

(The Englishman killed off the game)

270.gif

Emergency meeting at Boca

New York - Boca Juniors 3-2 (1-2)

Goals: Ivan Klasnic (26', 53'), Dema Kovalenko (82') and Niko Kovac (31'), Neri Cardozo (36')

The manager's future in doubt

"We all know that the main problem is not the SMFA beat against Chelsea. The main problem is the catastrophic results in the league from the team. This is a big and traditional team with great players, so sitting in the 16th place is simply unacceptable. We are giving a last chance to Mr HoW. The team must collect at least 4 points in the next two games. If he can achieve that, we will see the progress then, and if he can't, probably we must sack him out." said Boca chairman "I understand the statement of the board, I know that something is really wrong here, I'm on it to investigate what is the main problem. First of all I want to reorganise the team, that means I opened the door for a few players to transfer out. I hope I can do the necessary changes and can achieve better results in the very near future." said Mr HoW

The list of available players Not for cash only, need player(s) return or they can be part of a deal for someone.

Valerio Bertotto 35yrs RB/LB 87

Enzo Pérez 22yrs RM 87

Niolás Bertolo 22yrs CM 81

Jonathan Blondel 24yrs CM/LM 86

Shota Arveladze 35yrs CF 88

Players needs: side midfielders or wingers

Roma.jpg

Roma Beat Udinese To Go Fourth!

Italian giants Roma went into the game looking for a win, they were beaten by Udinese the first time round in Sparky's first game in charge.

AS Roma gave debuts to Arne Friederich and Kevin Kuryani, with Spanish playmaker Andres INiesta just starting his second game.

And it was the home side who came out on top with a brilliant 3-1 win.

Kevin Kuryani managed a brace on his debut, Mauro Espotio also getting on the scoresheet.

AS Roma are now fourth, just sixth points away from the top.

Roma Snap Up Moretti!!!

AS Roma have also bought Italian left back Moretti from Tom Sinar's Valencia. The giants were without a left back since Tonetto's departure to Schalke and Sparky believes Moretti is the right signing for Roma;

"He is a class player, we have shown interest in him for quite sometime. I'm very pleased that negotiations went quick. I can't wait to see him in action."

He arrived at the Olimpico for a reported fee of £10,000,000 which saw Brazilian right back Joao Cicinho head the other way.

18367481on4.png

Moves To The olimpico

I just suffered heartache in the last few minutes as i found out my second favourite side on SM lost in the final of the English cup. Plymouth Argyle had a game against Newcastle in the final. The game finished 2-2 but Newcastle won 2-1 on penalties. I pick up 2.5 million in prize money which is very handy but on top of winning the cup the thing i really wanted was to be in the SMFA shield. It was like the Barnsley cup run it took priority over the league and since the later stages of the cup happened my league form has suffered. Although i am now 110% focused on the league and achieving promotion.

I am bitterly disappointed with the result. :(

Roma.jpg

Kuranyi In Impressive Form As Roma Sink Empoli!!!

AS Roma's new striker grabbed another goal for the Italian giants as his team beat Empoli by two goals. The new German striker, who arrived in a part exchange deal for Totti has managed to score in every game he has played.

Sparky was delighted with the striker's recent form:

"He is a fantastic goal scorer, I think he is the ideal replacement for Totti. His career just started here and I'm sure he will achice great thyings with us"

Alessandro Mancini also got in the score sheet to help his team take all three points.

Roma are still fourth, six points away from the top.

dortmundcm3.png

Dortmund improving

Hansa Rostock 1-2 Borussia Dortmund

Tonight Borussia Dortmund picked up there 6th point in 2 games after beating a unmanaged Hansa Rostock at the Ostseestadion. 26,000 fans turned up to watch the teams battle, Dortmund dominated 59% possession and also dominated with shots, with 11 on target. Robert Kovac added the first goal of the game poking the ball home to make it 1-0 to Borussia Dortmund at half time.

kovacrb8.jpg

(Kovac gave Dortmund the half time lead)

As the second half began, Borussia Dortmund always looked the better side, and they added there second on 65 minutes, Paulo Tinga finishing netly from inside the box. But Hansa Rostock did pull one back on 78 minutes through Djordjije Cetkovic smashing the ball past the advancing keeper. But it wasnt enough for Hansa Rostock to earn a draw, as Borussia Dortmund pick up another 3 points.

tingadx0.jpg

(Tinga celebrates with his winning goal)

l_650.gif

168.gif

Sevilla ease pressure with win against 4th place Deportivo

168.gifSevilla 2 - 1 Deportivo145.gif

Sevilla have picked up a much needed win as they attempt to avoid slipping into the relegation places. Winston was worried after picking up just 3 points from their last 4 games after losses to an impressive Atletico Madrid team and Real Madrid.

Goals for Sevilla came from Juan Roman Riquelme and Reinaldo Navia to put them 2-0 up, Deportivo equalized late on.

131.gif

Udinese are looking for a late surge into the European places next season as it looks like there pre-season target of a top four finish is behind them already. Tonight's 3-2 home win over Parma sees them nine points behind Milan who hold the last place for the SMFA Shield, but with the cup winners and if the top seven don't change Udinese will get in if they pass Palermo who are currently eighth, six points ahead of Udinese. But with a run-in with Milan, Internazionale, Fiorentina, Lazio and Shield winners Cagliari it doesn't look too promising for the team from Udine.

279567_66617.jpg

Tissone struck twice as Udinese dumped Parma 3-2 at the Fruili.

270.gif

The pressure is bigger as Boca lost by one goal again

América - Boca Juniors 3-2 (2-1)

Goals: Tamás Hajnal (13', 87'), Marques Cris (24') and César Delgado (57'), Pablo Ledesma (75')

This means that the team cant collect 4 points, and Mr HoW's future is in doubt now. The weekends game probably will be the main factor. "This is a disaster. A ridiculous disaster. Its like we are handicapped allways by one goal. We are playing fantastic matches, very very good trainings and when the match comes, we lost by one goal. Whatever we play, whatever our tactic, and whatever who is on the field.. I hate this!" commented by Mr HoW

We dont know who will succeed Mr HoW if he get sacked, but we all know that there are more than a few managers who would gladly take Mr HoW's position immediately. "I know that lots of managers are hoping against me. They want the team and hoping for my dismissal. Will see..." said Mr HoW.

Also we have an information, that the team and the fans are behind Mr HoW, they all think that not only the manager can be blamed for these bad results. Boca's chairman didnt wanted to comment yesterdays events and also this information, so we cant say anything sure at the moment. More infos to follow later, the Boca-saga continues...