Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Ross.DAFC85

Re: Gold Championship 10 Match Report Thread

Fiorentina 3 Udinese 2

Udinese is always difficult so this was a very important win.

Looks like the title is in the bag. :D

Congrats to AS Roma for winning the SMFA Cup and to Inter Milan for making it to the final.

Cheers mate,

well done with the season, brilliant played :)

FC_Zenit_logo.gif

Zenit St Petersburg Appoint Marios Tofaris

Earlier this week Zenit St Petersburg appointed there new manager in Marios Tofaris. Earlier today Marios Tofaris had his first prees conference in charge of Zenit St Petersburg "I'm delighted to be in charge of such a great club it's a real honour. I know the title is be on our reach as we are currently in 4th place and CSKA moskva who are top are 13 npoint's clear from us so even if we do win all of our 4 game's which are left they will still be 1 point ahead from us.

lost my first match with napoli...3 - 1 at home to unmanaged sampdoria..europe surely out of reach now..

Still got a chance mate. You can take Inter's place who have been disappointing this season. the current champions are 7th? - Disappointing ;)

Good luck with Napoli

I'm happy with my team's performances this season, didn't win anything last season and scraped into the SMFA Cup.

Now the holders of the Italian shield and unlikely SMFA Cup -Good double :)

Still got a chance mate. You can take Inter's place who have been disappointing this season. the current champions are 7th? - Disappointing ;)

Good luck with Napoli

I'm happy with my team's performances this season' date=' didn't win anything last season and scraped into the SMFA Cup.

Now the holders of the Italian shield and unlikely SMFA Cup -Good double :)[/quote']

actually,looking through the match rreport and messages, just saw 3 positional changes which eans I played a lm in lb, a lb in cb, and an am f in f.

I know I souldnt blame SM but I will anyways!!

Joke.:)

404_1200274850.gif

:eek: Hertha Berlin sign Aguero :eek:

This is no joke. The deal has just been completed. Aguero joins Hertha BSC Berlin. The fee for the 20 year old, 93 rated forward was Pantelic (91) + Reyes (89) as-well as a £47 mil sweetener which means nothing to a very rich Hertha. The SMFA Semi Finalists are expected to start there new forward tonight :D

sergio-aguero.jpg

Now at Herta BSC Berlin

That is a strange deal Ben, how on earth did you get that manager to do that deal...

When I inquired I was told that only a straight swap for Gerrard would be enough to get him....

I'm quite gytted at that as I was willing to give him a better deal than that, So I should be gutted for him really lol....

Anyways, I hope he scores loads for you mate.....

That is a strange deal Ben' date=' how on earth did you get that manager to do that deal...

When I inquired I was told that only a straight swap for Gerrard would be enough to get him....

I'm quite gytted at that as I was willing to give him a better deal than that, So I should be gutted for him really lol....

Anyways, I hope he scores loads for you mate.....[/quote']

It is the art of negotiation :). Started off by offering him a cash deal worth 50 million - Reject as an insult. Then move onto Cash + Reyes - manager still insulted. Reyes + Pantelic + 15 mil - manager tells me I need to improve my offer. Then the next deal I tell him is my final offer and Wopay it gets excepted.

All about starting small and building up the fee I find in GC's. Before he realizes the mistake he has made the deal ha gone through :D .

I knew I could get a deal done because I saw he had sold Garay for Peanuts earlier in the season.

It is the art of negotiation :). Started off by offering him a cash deal worth 50 million - Reject as an insult. Then move onto Cash + Reyes - manager still insulted. Reyes + Pantelic + 15 mil - manager tells me I need to improve my offer. Then the next deal I tell him is my final offer and Wopay it gets excepted.

All about starting small and building up the fee I find in GC's. Before he realizes the mistake he has made the deal ha gone through :D .

I knew I could get a deal done because I saw he had sold Garay for Peanuts earlier in the season.

Mate, I have pretty good negotiating skills, but this kid was a joke....

It was a pain just to read his PM's and what he was demanding...

I was offering everything from Maxwell and Adriano, to Ujfalusi and Farfan... No luck... I changed the ammount of cash all the time and he just kept PM'ing me asking me if I was stupid, saying I was not offering good enough deals.....

He is a right pleb...

And, Sparky, I'm trying to get Joey Cole too......

Gerrard is available if anyone is interested, would require two players that I consider good enough for him..... Lets say.... Iniesta and De Rossi Mitu? ;):P:o

Mate' date=' I have pretty good negotiating skills, but this kid was a joke....

It was a pain just to read his PM's and what he was demanding...

I was offering everything from Maxwell and Adriano, to Ujfalusi and Farfan... No luck... I changed the ammount of cash all the time and he just kept PM'ing me asking me if I was stupid, saying I was not offering good enough deals.....

He is a right pleb...

And, Sparky, I'm trying to get Joey Cole too......

Gerrard is available if anyone is interested, would require two players that I consider good enough for him..... Lets say.... Iniesta and De Rossi Mitu? ;):P:o[/quote']

Lol!. I bought Iniesta off Dan the man for pizarro + Taddei, then he rose to 95 :D

Hopefully I'll end up with Joe Cole lol, tabled a pretty decent offer ;)

Interested in Gerrard, if you hace defensive problems then let me know lol...

Frederich/Juan/Albiol/Moretti/Mexes/Miguel all available lol

Celtic here :P

would love it if some kind fellow helped me out with a loan or two.. i seriously need a LB (for the rest of this season and possibly next) as my highest LB is 84. . . also id love it if i could loan a RB for the reminder of the season:)

Maybe I can offer a 87 rated LB and 88 rated CB..

Valencia_cf.gif

COWELL STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AT VALENCIA.

Having only last week announced Stuart Cowell as their new manager at Valencia it would seem that the new boss is already looking to make his mark on his new side.

Talking exclusively to SM Forum he said; "Many have said that I am mad for coming here after building a young and relatively successful team at America in Mexico. However it is my belief that when a team like Valencia come calling, you just cannot turn them down. I see this club as one that is in transition, and it my is my challenge to rebuild this great club from the ground up."

Cowell was also scathing in his assessment of the previous regime and said; "I consider this a challenge mainly because, although a great club I feel that this team has been mismanaged. I mean, who would sell a great talent like David Silva for £99 million in this financial climate, other than a complete cretin? This club has been stripped of one of it's greatest assets, but mark my words; one man does not make a team, am we will rise from the ashes. We also need to look at getting the average age of the squad down, but without losing too much quality. Also, to say that this club's attack is a little toothless would be an understatement. No disrespect to the guys who are here, but without the right support and strength in depth, they have been fighting a losing battle all season. To get us where they have is nothing short of miraculous!"

So who can go, and who is targeted? Cowell provided us with the following wishlist:-

• David ALBELDA (93) - Two 90+ rated CMs, or one CM and a F/CF.
  • Christian PANUCCI (92) - a 90+ rated CB
  • Ludovic GIULY (91) - a 90 rated CM, F, CF or W
  • GILBERTO (91) - a 90 rated CM
  • Miguel ANGULO (90) - an up and coming 88+ rated F or CF
  • Ruben BARAJA (90) - and 88+ rated CM

Cowell was quick to stress that this was a "wishlist", and that he may have some flexibility in the positions of players he wants in for individuals, but stressed that quality would not be compromised, nor would age, as he is said to be only interested in players aged 28 and under. He also said that if the right player was available, then he may be able to let more than one go in the same deal.

With a poor end to the season' date=' Udinese will be lucky to stay in the top seven of the league. Philp has now taken the Poland job, and will look to do very well with both next season.

[/left']

You Poland - Me Montenegro lol

Good luck next season mate ;)

Roma look to defend SMFA Cup