Xbox360 - Xbox Live!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Xbox360 - Xbox Live!

Everyone add their gamertags to this thread' date=' and the games that you have B).

We can maybe set up a tournament for forumer with different games :P.

Maybe it will be best to wait until Santa arrives tomorrow morning, but feel free to post :);).[/quote']

Santa might bring me it! I am so sureeeeee! :D

Santa better bring it me or else I'm writing an Angry Letter :rolleyes:

Hopefully I can get Pro Evo and Gears of War :)

xI DaR3DeViL Ix

Games:

Assassins Creed

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 3

Forza Motorsport

Farcry Instincs Predator

Gears Of War

Half Life 2: The Orange Box

Just Cause

Pro Evo 6

Pro Evo 2008

Rainbow 6 Vegas

Stuntman Ignition

The Elder Scrols Oblivion

Tony Hawks Projects 8

Tony Hawks Proving Ground

Have all these thanks to a very cheap www.play.com and the wages I earn lol. Will buy more after Crimbo :D

Also rent games from www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Dont have XBL right now :mad: but will make sure I do within a few months as Im going mad.

Needs new batteries probably. I would get a play and charge kit cos they are very handy mate!

Can you get them from GAME?

I lost two goals on XBL last night because my controller battery ran out :mad:.

Everyone add my gamertag ASAP, I will be on later: Roscoee

Havoc, either FIFA or PES is good. Get PES - I can beat you Live!

:);) Merry Xmas all :D!

Yeah they are 12.99 now I think. Well worth having. They charge while you play and then you can disconnect them once its fully charged and play wireless for 16 hours. Saves a fortune in batteries!

Agreed they are brilliant, only takes 2 hours to charge fully, last for ages

Yeah they are 12.99 now I think. Well worth having. They charge while you play and then you can disconnect them once its fully charged and play wireless for 16 hours. Saves a fortune in batteries!

And not too clumpy as to stop effective gaming?

Leigh, add my gamertag and I will take you on at FIFA later ;)

Well im playing Madden now and some guy quit the game with 1:30secs left/quit/disconnected and the game is paused, i am winning and it is a ranked game, but i do not want to shut my game off.How long do i have to wait for it to no longer be paused and it auto gives me the win?

It is rather annoying, the guy was trash talking me then i started to beat on him

Im adding you all as we speak while i wait for this guy

Well im playing Madden now and some guy quit the game with 1:30secs left and the game is paused' date=' i am winning and it is a ranked game, but i do not want to shut my game off.How long do i have to wait for it to no longer be paused and it auto gives me the win

It is rather annoying, the guy was trash talking me then i started to beat on him[/quote']

This was a problem like PES 6 had. Its a cheat for people to do etc. There is no set limit before they leave completely. Its frozen in the time lock and your both stuck there until one leaves.

Harsh and a bunch of W*****S that do it :)

Well im playing Madden now and some guy quit the game with 1:30secs left/quit/disconnected and the game is paused' date=' i am winning and it is a ranked game, but i do not want to shut my game off.How long do i have to wait for it to no longer be paused and it auto gives me the win?

It is rather annoying, the guy was trash talking me then i started to beat on him

Im adding you all as we speak while i wait for this guy[/quote']

Sometimes when people quit out the game freezes permanently mate, nothing you can do but restart your Xbox. You don't get the rank points which is not good either!

Thanks guys for the info. Was some kid from Chicago

Going to go rent soccer tomorrow morning or if i can find a Video store open tonight i'll rent one to play before i buy it

Heard great things about Call Of Duty 4. got a few cousins playing it and they said it is pretty solid

Archived