Inter Matched Up Against Liverpool (and lost ;) ), Lets go scouser spanking

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

Re: Inter Matched Up Against Liverpool, Lets go scouser spanking...

yeh its gonna be a great match and i just cant wait for it to get underway but we all know inter will win, sorry rafa:D

Guest msissio

I hate both teams, so in the Anfield leg I hope Matrix does another vicious slide tackle on Gerrard. Gerrard's leg is chopped off, but Matrix continues sliding and hits the main pillar of Anfield. The entire stadium collapses and the whole world rejoices. :D

I hate both teams' date=' so in the Anfield leg I hope Matrix does another vicious slide tackle on Gerrard. Gerrard's leg is chopped off, but Matrix continues sliding and hits the main pillar of Anfield. The entire stadium collapses and the whole world rejoices. :D[/quote']

You just said what all non Inter and Liverpool fans are hoping :P

But who is Matrix????

Guest msissio

You just said what all non Inter and Liverpool fans are hoping :P

But who is Matrix????

Materazzi. I both hate him (for being a Merda player) yet love him at the same time (for his heroics at the world cup, helping us win it).

• 1 month later...

Agreed ::D I can't wait for the second leg at San Siro now:D Especially after what Moratti had said once again...

The Nerazzurri face an uphill task to qualify for the quarter-finals following their 2-0 defeat at Anfield in the first leg on Tuesday night.

Despite this scoreline Moratti is supremely confident of turning the tie around.

"We have yet to play the second leg, which will be in the more favourable conditions at San Siro,” he said.

“If the crowd are as I expect them to be, it will be hard for Liverpool. I have trust. We have 90 minutes and we can score 15 goals if we want to.”

I would like to take a look at his expression if Liverpool ever thrash Inter at San Siro..:D

• 3 weeks later...

Inter Matched Up Against Liverpool, Lets go scouser spanking...

Liverpool 1 (3) - (0) 0 Inter

Fernando Torres what a player

Inter who now need 4 goals, and lets face it, that will not happen

btw, what happened to Scouser spanking :rolleyes::P

Even as a massive Liverpool fan I think that red card was a joke I couldnt belive it.

Fair play to the Inter fans tho I think they were amazing especially at the end of the match.

before the sending off Liverpool played how I knew they would and how most teams play when holding a 2-0 lead they get stuck not knowing wether to attack or just defend although with Torres & Babbel we looked a bit dangerous on the break.

Over the 2 legs even before both sending offs I dont think Inter showed enough attacking to deserve to go through tho even in the 1st half today they only had 1 proper chance if a team took a 2-0 lead to the nou camp you could almost guarntee you are going to get destroyed in the 1st half (chance wise)

Ibrahimvovic is way overrated. He scored prob around 8 penalties this season. And he played poor vs nealry all top teams and he hasnt scored for Sweden noe for more then 2 years

What proves it,is that you're on Inter fan that is saying this! On Sm what rating would you have him? i would have him 92

What proves it' date='is that you're on Inter fan that is saying this! On Sm what rating would you have him? i would have him 92[/quote']

Yeah i woudl have him around 92 too. He can score goals but never vs top teams. Most times hes very lazy if he gets tackled then most times he doesnt bother running for it to get it back. He played poor today for an striker he supposed to make trouble and provide goals for us but he didnt he kept on only passing the ball around.

He neeeds to improve on his speed and his lazieness

Yeah i woudl have him around 92 too. He can score goals but never vs top teams. Most times hes very lazy if he gets tackled then most times he doesnt bother running for it to get it back. He played poor today for an striker he supposed to make trouble and provide goals for us but he didnt he kept on only passing the ball around.

He neeeds to improve on his speed and his lazieness

i give him and 93

Re: Inter Matched Up Against Liverpool (and lost ;) ), Lets go scouser spanking

Sill pretty hard to believe that Liverpool beat Inter 1 0. :D

Inter made a hash of sooo many chances. Really pitty them. And the Torres goal was a cracker. Loved the goal. Can watch it a 100 times over. :D

Lets admit it. ATM Torres is the best striker in Europe. He is on fire. :D

So liverpool go on and inter are out :D

Re: Inter Matched Up Against Liverpool (and lost ;) ), Lets go scouser spanking

At the moment, i feel that Fernando Torres is the arguably the best centre forward in the whole of Europe at the moment based on form as well as class. In his maiden season in England, Torres is already tearing up record books and making die-hard Kopites want to learn Spanish. His brillant match winner against Inter, a 63rd-minute swift turn-and-shot on the edge of the areawas great to savour. That goal was El Nino's fourth of the Champions league campaign- and his 26th of the sseason in all competitions. Pretty impressive, isn't it? And you have to consider the fact that earlier in the season, he was not playing every single game due to Benitez's rotation policy. Now, that Benitez's first team is more settled. It has given the chance for El Nino to shine. Even the legendary Thierry Henry had to take 6 months to acclimatise and get used to the English game.

He has the skills, the techniques and ample pace within him to strike fear in any defences and to succeed on the biggest stage. He is also able to grasp chances tightly and make full use of them. He just needed a chance to score against Inter and he sent them crashing out of the Champions league. Torres provides Liverpool with much things up front. Whether he plays as a lone striker or along side someone, he always adapts and look a threat whenever he plays. He has provided Liverpool what they have missing for so long. A world class centre forward. And at his age, Torres is only likely to get better and better.