The Official Nerazzurri Thread

Ibracadabra

Hey as theres no inter milan thread here i decided to make one for the inter fans.

In this thread please talk about:

NEWS

MATCHES

TRANSFERS

AND MANY MORE THINGS RELATED TO INTER MILAN

this thread is not only for inter milans fans, its for everyone but please be aware no spam etc, pleople who do it please dont bother jioing this lovly thread

hope you enjoy

Re: The Official Nerazzurri Thread

I'll start it of;)

Now its christmas time and in few days its janury and its tim for the winter transfer market and i belive many teams wants to sign great players.

Lately inter milan have sufferd alot of injuries like patrick veira's, dacourt's and stankovic which are all long term injuries.

because of having only too many DMC's inter milan are looking to sign an player during the winter market in the MC position to strenthen there midfield as they may need some good players vs teams like liverpool etc. Several times inter milan bought up the name enzo maresca the CM of sevilla cf whos currently is enjoying the spell at sevilla cf in the league and the CL.

When i heard about this news i was shocked because i was thinking that this players is quite poor but after looking for some video in youtube i said to myself hes quite good but as you know youtube only shows the good thing about a player and not the bad thing

whats your opinions about this guys?

He is a fan of ******** now........ I agree that he is a person and as any normal person he needs to enjoy himself, but this if he was playing well.

He went to Brazil to regain his form and to do that he must show determination, he must train as hard as he can even train in holidays just to prove his worth and return to Brazil NT and to be again the emperor.

But look what he is doing, drinking beer and hanging with girls at this point i can see that he doesn't change his attitude and he will fall more unless some big u-turn in his life.

And remember inter milan have done everythinh to adriano and helped him alot and now he needs to show us that trust back.

We seriously need some wingers because he played vs ac with 4 defenders adn 3 defensive midfeilder and that not really amazing because therefore we cant always attack but with players like suazo and ibrahimovic they always love to attack and to strenghten us inter for liverpool and upcoming matches we need players like quaresma and maybe rosina or carrkick

Why Should We Sign An Italian?

Moratti Blasts Inter President Massimo Moratti has admitted that one or two signings will probably be made during the January transfer window, however they will not be Italian.

The Nerazzurri have been criticised heavily for the lack of home-grown players in their squad, as they currently have just Marco Materazzi, Francesco Toldo and Paolo Orlandoni, the latter two of whom are reserve goalkeepers.

A spate of injuries at the club have left the normally solid Inter squad looking rather thin, and Walter Samuel was the latest to pick up an injury during Sunday’s Milan derby.

“I wasn’t planning to spend money in January, but after the injury of Samuel things have changed,” said Moratti.

“We are looking for an intelligent signing. It will have to be convenient from all point of views, both economically and technically.

“I don’t think we will sign an Italian, and I see no reason why he shouldn’t be foreign.”

One of Inter’s signings is expected to be in midfield, where Luis Figo, Patrick Vieira, Dejan Stankovic and Olivier Dacourt are all currently sidelined.

Sevilla’s Enzo Maresca has been linked with a move, however Moratti has dismissed such speculation.

“I don’t want to talk about technical qualities, but I can say Maresca is not one of the players we are looking at,” the oil tycoon stated.

“We would like to sign a player who could play in the Champions League.”

hes saying inter aint oging to sign maresca but who then??

i just cannot understand sometimes inter milan and moratii e.g. the last 2 weeks inter have been intrsetd in maresca alot but then now they say they dont want him thats abit funny

aswell as that why does inter milan have an italien flag in the club shirt?? i know that to represent that they are an italien club but you have to have some iatalian players in your 1st eleven and not just one which is marca matrix.

just have a look at juve and then they will se why. There are soo many great italians out there oyu might want to change club like rosina

but on the other side there are nationality that have got many better players then italians.

in my opinion i think no1 really should care if a team buys only players outside from the country they play in because maybe of small teams and big teams buying player from outside the country may make some higher reputation for the league and it may affect the serie a and maybe in the furutre it can be again the best league like few yars ago

Guest msissio

They are sliming their way to another scudetto. No Italians on the team (aside from a backup GK and matrix). How dare those cretins wear the scudetto patch proudly!? Scum!!

They are sliming their way to another scudetto. No Italians on the team (aside from a backup GK and matrix). How dare those cretins wear the scudetto patch proudly!? Scum!!

exactly just look at Inter's line up against Milan, no Italian at all!!!Even their substitutes were foreigners!how do they let things like this happen in Serie a?????i think Moratti has taken the "INTERNAZIONALE" part a little bit too serious ;-)

Guest msissio

exactly just look at Inter's line up against Milan' date=' no Italian at all!!![b']Even their substitutes were foreigners[/b]!how do they let things like this happen in Serie a?????i think Moratti has taken the "INTERNAZIONALE" part a little bit too serious ;-)

Actually Matrix is one of the best Italians of all time.

HISTORY

The club was founded on March 9, 1908 as Internazionale FBC Milano, following a "schism" from the Milan Cricket and Football Club. A group of Italians and Swiss (Giorgio Muggiani, a painter who also designed the club's logo, Bossard, Lana, Bertoloni, De Olma, Enrico Hintermann, Arturo Hintermann, Carlo Hintermann, Pietro Dell'Oro, Hugo and Hans Rietmann, Voelkel, Maner, Wipf, and Carlo Ardussi) were unhappy about the domination of Italians in the AC Milan team, and broke away from them, leading to the creation of Internazionale. From the beginning, the club was open to foreign players and thus lived up to her founding name.

The club won its very first Scudetto (championship) in 1910 and its second in 1920. The captain and coach of the first Scudetto was Virgilio Fossati, who was killed in World War I. In 1928, during the Fascist era, the club was forced to merge with the Milanese Unione Sportiva and was renamed Ambrosiana SS Milano.[4] They wore white shirts around this time with a red cross emblazoned on it. This shirt design was inspired by the flag and coat of arms of the city of Milan (which is derived from the flag of the patron saint of Milan, St. Ambrose and dates back to the 4th century AD). The new upcoming President Oreste Simonotti decided to change name to A.S. Ambrosiana in 1929. By 1931 the name changed again to AS Ambrosiana-Inter: new President Pozzani listened to elder shareholders complainings because supporters continued calling the team "Inter" instead of "Ambrosiana" (Italian Football Federation FIGC agreed adding -Inter).

Their first Coppa Italia (Italian Cup) was won in 1938-39, led by the great legend Giuseppe Meazza, for whom the San Siro stadium is officially named, and a fifth league championship followed in 1940, despite an injury to Meazza. After the end of World War II the club re-emerged under a name close to their original one; Internazionale FC Milano, which they have kept ever since.

At the beginning of the century, Milan derbies did not exist. At that time there was only "Milan Cricket and Football Club" (now AC Milan). But on 9 March 1908, a group of rebels form "Football Club Internazionale Milano". The name of the club derives from the wish of its founding members to accept foreign players as well as Italians, hence the name Internazionale. Indeed, the first captain of the side is a Swiss player - Hernst Manktl. The club colours are gold, black and blue, a tradition which has been kept right up to the present day.

Inter win the Italian league for the first time. The captain of the championship-winning team is Virgilio Fossati, who several years later dies in World War I. But even without Fossati, Inter win their second title in 1920.

During the Fascist era, the club is forced to merge with the Milanese Unione Sportiva and the team wins its third Scudetto under the name of Ambrosiana Inter.

Nerazzurri Allemandi, Castellazzi, Demaria and the legendary Giuseppe Meazza win the World Cup with the Italian national team in Rome in 1934. Two years later, Frossi and Locatelli win the gold medal at the Berlin Olympics.

Inter players Ferraris II, Ferrari, Locatelli and Meazza are involved in the Azzurri set-up that wins the 1938 World Cup in Paris. The same year, Inter win their fourth Scudetto, while the clubs first Coppa Italia success comes in 1939. Another league title arrives in 1940, while the name Ambrosiana is abandoned in October 1945, after which the club returns to its previous name Inter.

Giuseppe Meazza plays the last of his 408 official matches in an Inter shirt. The Inter striker, who attains legend status with his 287 goals for the club, dies in 1979, and a year later the San Siro stadium is named in his honour.

The Nerazzurri win their sixth Scudetto in 1953 and repeat the success a year later thanks to four great protagonists Italian Benito "Veleno" Lorenzi, Swede Skoglund Dutchman Wilkes and the stateless Nyers.

The "Great Inter" era begins. The club president is Angelo Moratti, the coach is Helenio Herrera and the line-up is unforgettable: Sarti, Burgnich, Facchetti, Bedin, Guarneri, Picchi, Jair, Mazzola, Milani (Domenghini), Suarez, and Corso. The Great Inter side win three Serie A titles (in 1964, 1965 and 1966 the latter is the tenth Scudetto which allows the club to wear one gold star on their shirts), two European Cups (in 1964 against Real Madrid and 1965 against Benfica) and two Intercontinental Cups (in 1964 and 1965, both against Argentine outfit Independiente). In 1964, Suarez wins the European championship with the Spanish national team.

Burgnich, Domenghini, Facchetti, Guarneri and Mazzola contribute to the Italian national team's success at the 1968 European championship in Rome. Three years later, the Nerazzurri win their eleventh Scudetto under the guidance of coach Gianni Invernizzi.

After the twelfth Serie A title won in 1980, Altobelli, Bergomi, Bordon, Marini and Oriali win the World Cup with Italy in Madrid in 1982

Inter win their thirteenth Scudetto in 1989, garnering a record 58 points from 34 matches (two points awarded for a win). A year later at Italia '90, Inter's German trio of Brehme, Klinsmann and Matthaeus win the World Cup in Rome. The same year, Lothar Matthaeus becomes the first Inter player to be awarded the prestigious European Player of the Year award.

On 22 May 1991, exactly 26 years since their last international success, Inter defeat Roma 2-1 on aggregate in the UEFA Cup final. Matthaeus and Berti score for the Nerazzurri in the first leg at the Meazza. Inter defeat Salzburg in the final three years later to win their second UEFA Cup. Matthaeus becomes the first winner of the FIFA World Player award

Ronaldo becomes the second Inter player to win the FIFA World Player award and the second to win the coveted Ballon d'Or. Inter lose out on the Scudetto after a long duel with rivals Juventus, but beat Lazio 3-0 in Paris to lift their third UEFA Cup. Frenchman Djorkaeff beats Brazilian Ronaldo in another prestigious match played in Paris - the 1998 World Cup final.

On 12 April, the world is struck by Ronaldo's injury during the Coppa Italia final against Lazio. The "Phenomenon" makes a return to the pitch and scores again in the 2001/02 season. In the meantime, Nerazzurri defender Laurent Blanc is part of the French side that beats Italy in the final of Euro 2000.

The season concludes with Inter overtaking AC Milan to finish 5th in the Serie A championship. During the summer, a "Ronaldo Day" is held to celebrate the Phenomenon's return to competitive football. In November, one of Inter's most legendary players, the unforgettable full-back Giacinto Facchetti, becomes vice president of the club. Unfortunately, in December, Inter fan par excellence and vice president of the Beneamata Avv. Giuseppe Prisco passes away two days after his eightieth birthday.

Inter go very close to winning their fourteenth Scudetto. Leaders going into the last match of the season and with a one-point advantage over Juventus, they lose 4-2 away to Lazio at Rome's Olimpico stadium. The Scudetto goes to Juventus, while Roma beat Inter into second place. Just as in 1967, the last match of the championship is fatal to the Nerazzurri.

Hector Cuper guides Inter to the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League and a historic two-legged 'Euroderby' with AC Milan. The Nerazzurri lose out on the away goals rule.

Roberto Mancini's debut season as Inter coach ends with the club's first trophy in seven years - a 3-0 Coppa Italia final victory over Roma thanks to a brace from Adriano at the Olimpico and a Sinisa Mihajlovic free kick at the Giuseppe Meazza. The Nerazzurri, who finish third in the Serie A and reach the Champions League quarter-finals, lose just three matches in 2004/05. In August Inter lift the Italian Super Cup for the second time in their history with a 1-0 victory over Juventus at Turin's Delle Alpi Stadium. Juan Sebastian Veron scores the winning goal.

In a repeat of the 2005 Coppa Italia final Inter beat Roma over two legs (1-1 at the Olimpico, 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza) to retain the trophy. Julio Cruz scores in both matches, with Cambiasso and Martins the other two Nerazzurri players on target. Two months later Inter are officially awarded their 14th Serie A title by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) after a sports tribunal strips Juventus of the Scudetto in the wake of the match-fixing scandal. In the 2006/07 season curtain raiser in August, Inter come back from three goals down to beat Roma 4-3 in extra time at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza and retain the Italian Super Cup.

Marco Materazzi scores twice at Siena's Stadio Franchi on 22 April 2007 as the Nerazzurri wrap up their second consecutive league title with a 2-1 away victory over Siena. Inter secure their 15th Serie A title with five games to spare, with 26 wins, 6 draws and just 1 defeat from 33 games. Robero Mancini becomes the third coach in Inter history to win back-to-back league titles after Alfredo Foni (1952/53 and 1953/54) and Helenio Herrera (1964/65 and 1965/66).

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

aswell as that why does inter milan have an italien flag in the club shirt?? i know that to represent that they are an italien club but you have to have some iatalian players in your 1st eleven and not just one which is marca matrix.

its to show that inter are the champions of italy its called the scudetto shield

• 2 weeks later...

Inter Milan sign maniche

it has been confirmed that inter milan sign maniche on a loan until next season.

this is the link which said soo

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=540793

i am veryy ahppy to see inter singed him and i thnk hes good he plays the best in a 4-3-1-2 system.

I hope he plays the way he plays for portugal because the plays for portugal veryy good

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

Inter Milan sign maniche

it has been confirmed that inter milan sign maniche on a loan until next season.

this is the link which said soo

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=540793

i am veryy ahppy to see inter singed him and i thnk hes good he plays the best in a 4-3-1-2 system.

I hope he plays the way he plays for portugal because the plays for portugal veryy good

hes a good buy with viera injured im surprised athletico let him go though