Pato v DI SANTO, Franco

Re: Pato v DI SANTO, Franco

I feel Pato is a better player. Di santo is a very strange case. For some one rated so highly he should have atleast been in the squad in the Argentinian squad for U20 world cup in Canada. Some people compare him to Maradona. That's just foolish even 3 maradonas combined would not be as tall as he is.:D :D

What about Stevan Jovetic.

Stevan Jovetic

I have all 3 of them in my Spurs team and would like to know others opinion on him.

in stage there career i think Pato is much better player but i Believe that in

maybe 2 and 3 years Di Santo will be much of the better player

i do have some videos with Di Santo i will load to the internet for people to

see that when Di Santo play football he will be a star

pato will also be a big star in football

in stage there career i think Pato is much better player but i Believe that in

maybe 2 and 3 years Di Santo will be much of the better player

i do have some videos with Di Santo i will load to the internet for people to

see that when Di Santo play football he will be a star

pato will also be a big star in football

Hmmm..wonder what are the chances of him getting into Chelsea first team. Chelsea have very deep pockets and they can easily buy plaers from other clubs.

Hmmm..wonder what are the chances of him getting into Chelsea first team. Chelsea have very deep pockets and they can easily buy plaers from other clubs.

I know wht mean but with Di Santo he is player with attitude if he dont make team he will leave club and find other but im sure he will get chance and make that chance his he a very good player

Some people compare him to Maradona. That's just foolish even 3 maradonas combined would not be as tall as he is.:D :D

him.

i agree with you there. There are soo many players called the new maradonna or pele or ronaldiho but there only one player who showed that and thats messi he sed to be the new maradonna and he plays like him and kinda scoers like him the rest are playing there own style

Guest msissio

messi dont play like maradona...all your posts have been stupid so far ibaraca(what ever your name)

Oh Noez! DoNT mess with Ibracadabra! Now Inter4eVa will come harass you and Stevie will give you neGAtive reP!!!! It HappeneD 2 me! :eek:

messi dont play like maradona...all your posts have been stupid so far ibaraca(what ever your name)

Delete the post or get the negative rep that such a post deserves' date=' its an opinion and one that doesnt deserve to be ridiculed.

Messi likes to run at players and is great at dribbling and scores awesome goals, similar to erm whats his name . .. . Marradone, thought so.

I know your knew but you shoudlnt speak to people like that on the forum.

Msissio, anyone who is harsh or speaks to someone in that way deserves a negative rep, people like to keep the forum clean so dont want arguments.

what ever....ooooo i'm scared..not a bad rep...B)

No but if you continue to be harsh and argumentative ( not that you are but that was a harsh post ) you could get more than a bad rep :rolleyes:

PM me if you want to continue this, now lets concentrate on the subject

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel Pato is a better player. Di santo is a very strange case. For some one rated so highly he should have atleast been in the squad in the Argentinian squad for U20 world cup in Canada. Some people compare him to Maradona. That's just foolish even 3 maradonas combined would not be as tall as he is.:D :D

What about Stevan Jovetic.

Stevan Jovetic

I have all 3 of them in my Spurs team and would like to know others opinion on him.

Nothing against Di Santo he seems to be a player with a world of potential. But I'd perfer Jovetic as well. He has great pace and stength with good firing range. Being looked at by United and Real Madrid at the moment.