Most Hated Team & Player on SM

Ibracadabra

Re: Most Hated Team & Player on SM

I think hate is a bit too strong of a word. Because I have friends who support my teams big rivals: Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, even Aberdeen who I dislike most due to the nature of a small element of their support. I even have mates who support Livingston, killie and Raith Rovers and the Dunfermline fan who has regular posts makes a lot of sense. So in truth I dislike some teams but hate; no, I dont hate any team as such. :)

I Hate Manchester United

The Most Stuck Up Team In The World

I Hate Joey Barton

He Keeps Giving Football A Bad Name

CANT AGREE MORE!

Manchester United - Talk About Lovin' Themselves, sure they are good but not as good as they reckon glory fans too, its rare for a manchester citizen to support united and not city.

Joey Barton - What a wazzock! What's he playing at is he a boxer or footballer?

Cristiano Ronaldo - Big Girl, jumps every 5 seconds, looks at himself every chance he gets.

I hate Rangers Cos im a celtic fan and every celtic fan shuold hate rangers:)

The player i hate the most is walcott i think hes far over rated:)

why are rangers fans not allowed to hate celtic but celtic are allowed to hate rangers?:confused:

Manchester United - Arrogance in the team and the manager. Most of the fans are Glory supporters too.

Cristiano Ronaldo - Pretty boy' date=' wimp, cheat and an arrogant little kid with a face you just wanna punch :)[/quote']

Exactly, couldnt have said it any better so i wont bother, I will just use your words. Hopoe you dont mind.

most hated team chelsea brought the league enough said

most hated player peter crouch hes just crap and annoying to watch

Yeah Chelsea may have bought alot of good players with Abramovic's money but as Liverpool are finding this season its hard to get them to gel quickly. Mourinho is the reason for the success, not the money.

As for Peter Crouch to me he is a good old fasioned Centre Forward. Strong for such a weed and has good feet. I rate him, should be a starter for England.

YEAH! I'm a big Liverpool Fan and the only thing i have to be proud of is our History but we've had it tough, look were Liverpool is situated LIVERPOOL, not exactly the best place in the world, we aren't full of ourselves.

Now United are there Theme Song Says it all 'GLORY GLORY MAN UTD' thats what the fans are GLORY SUPPORTERS i can't stand Manchester United, 'were so good, we have to win the title', we say 'This Could Be The Year', Chelsea say 'Money, Money, Money' they bought the league, Manchester use there aarogance there big heads will get stuck soon. I just hope Chelsea go bust there not an English side there african.

The players as i said before i stick by Christiano Ronaldo its a pity nobody has broken his legs yet, yeah he's a good player but he is the most stuck up piece of S!@T that i have watched play football, he falls over all the time and i think everyone agrees thats whats wrong with Football these days, OVERPAYED, OVERATED, PUFFS!!!. they have to be in the news. As i did earlier i nominated Joey Barton and i also stick by it why does he do it theres being a PUFF but then there's people like BARTON who spent NEW YEAR in jail because he can't keep his fists to himself, he should be banned the fact that he is a professional is somewhat STUPID, BAN HIM

Most of the fans are Glory supporters too.

Says the Chelsea fan from the West Midlands. ;)

Leeds, because it's Leeds. Don't need any reason other than that really.

Oooh and Forest because their fans still think they are a big club.

Players? Erm, Bowyer, Bellamy, Barton. Fortunately it's not all players beginning with B though - Savage, Robbie Keane, Kewell and Gerrard.

Says the Chelsea fan from the West Midlands. ;)

Leeds' date=' because it's Leeds. Don't need any reason other than that really.

Oooh and Forest because their fans still think they are a big club.

Players? Erm, Bowyer, Bellamy, Barton. Fortunately it's not all players beginning with B though - Savage, Robbie Keane, Kewell and Gerrard.[/quote']

I was born in London ;)

Bowyer is annoying. Robbie Savage s just useless.

I hate Arsenal because they stolen me 2 titles.. and Henry because was the best scorer of them.. :\

In real life Milan because i don't like the way they play(also because they won a supercup to FCPorto) and the player is/was Roy Keane..

My Most Hated Team -Arsenal, they never play English players hardly, they are foulers and Fabregas is a young boy who likes play acting.

My Most Hated Players- Jonny Evans, why would a young defender who has a bright future at one of the top clubs in the world, rape a girl. Disgraceful!

Frank Lampard - He plays really well for Chelsea most of the time, but he is absolutely rubbish when he plays for England, bring in Carrick, Barry or Hargreaves!

Adriano - On his day, this guy can be devastating, but he likes beer, fast food and parties too much too even care about his fitness, or Inter Milan.