Most Hated Team & Player on SM

Ibracadabra

Re: Most Hated Team & Player on SM

My Most Hated Team -Arsenal' date=' they never play English players hardly, they are foulers and Fabregas is a young boy who likes play acting.

My Most Hated Players- Jonny Evans, why would a young defender who has a bright future at one of the top clubs in the world, rape a girl. Disgraceful!

[b']Frank Lampard - He plays really well for Chelsea most of the time, but he is absolutely rubbish when he plays for England, bring in Carrick, Barry or Hargreaves![/b]

Adriano - On his day, this guy can be devastating, but he likes beer, fast food and parties too much too even care about his fitness, or Inter Milan.

1. Hardly any of Englands players are anygood. why do people use Lampard as their scapegoat.

2. Carrick and Hargreaves are extremely overated.

Liverpool- Simply because of most of their fans who think they have a divine right to win or even challenge for the title when facts show that most of the time they have finished closer to relegation than the league title.

Gerrard- Talk about an overrated player:mad:

How is Gerrard an overrated player compared to your flops like Rooney? :confused:

Don't you know that Liverpool is more of a side that is good in Europe like AC, not a league one like Real, Inter, Chelsea?

How is Gerrard an overrated player compared to your flops like Rooney? :confused:

Rooney a flop???? Is he??? I agree, Gerrard is not over-rated but rooney is not a flop.

The over-rated player is Cristiano Ronaldo....Why? Because everyone is scared of him, every other defender in any game that plays against him shows him too much respect. If you dont back off him and stick on him as soon as he gets the ball you can stop him. Example: Yesterday, Villa dealt with him well because they made a challenge straight away.

I hate Ronaldo anyway, thats what im getting at, he demands respect off referee's and everyone. If he doesnt get a decision doesn't he spit his dummy out.

He is a little baby

Rooney = Flop what a stupid inconsiderate thing to say. See him in the FA cup against Astion Villa last night? Liverpool's flops are the flopiest flops around even if the world was floppy. Flops such as Kuyt, Mark Gonzalez, Nunez. I don't like people who mock my team Manchester United! :mad:

Rooney a flop???? Is he??? I agree' date=' Gerrard is not over-rated but rooney is not a flop.

The over-rated player is Cristiano Ronaldo....Why? Because everyone is scared of him, every other defender in any game that plays against him shows him too much respect. If you dont back off him and stick on him as soon as he gets the ball you can stop him. Example: Yesterday, Villa dealt with him well because they made a challenge straight away.

I hate Ronaldo anyway, thats what im getting at, he demands respect off referee's and everyone. If he doesnt get a decision doesn't he spit his dummy out.

He is a little baby[/quote']

Agreed.

Ronaldo struggles against certain defenders. Ashley Cole can keep him in his pocket aswell as others.

Ronaldo is a great player, just against some teams he isn't half as good.

Hey Hey Hey:mad:

Leave Liverpool alone our team has got rid of the flops

- Troare

But Manchester are a disgrace to English Football many reasons

-Arrogant

-Big Headed

-Puffy

-Overpayed

-Losers

The fact that they even think that they can go to Europe they won't find a plane to fit all there heads in.:P

I'm just gonna say my version of Liverpool being terrible.

Example:

Luton 1-1 Liverpool.

Liverpool were utterly disgraceful today, despite fielding out top players. Luton also fielded out their top players and they played from the heart (sloppy? :P). Liverpool now only come to play for money. Heck, most players do now. But Liverpool are strapped with cash and Luton were fighting for the club today because they are bankrupt when Liverpool were just doing it for the cash. Luton had a better reason for the match, and that's what made them draw.

I'm just gonna say my version of Liverpool being terrible.

Example:

Luton 1-1 Liverpool.

Liverpool were utterly disgraceful today' date=' despite fielding out top players. Luton also fielded out their top players and they played from the heart (sloppy? :P). Liverpool now only come to play for money. Heck, most players do now. But Liverpool are strapped with cash and Luton were fighting for the club today because they are bankrupt when Liverpool were just doing it for the cash. Luton had a better reason for the match, and that's what made them draw.[/quote']

I just think Liverpool are a good team against better teams like AC, Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal... they always play the attacking game or very tight defense but against minnows, they underestimate their opponent.

Luton don't play for cash because they ain't getting any. :rolleyes::D:P

I just think Liverpool are a good team against better teams like AC' date=' Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal... they always play the attacking game or very tight defense but against minnows, they underestimate their opponent.

Luton don't play for cash because they ain't getting any. :rolleyes::D:P[/quote']

That's not what I meant. They are playing for cash (Win or draw = More Revenue at Liverpool = more money).

You don't really follow football cos your a glory hunter.

And Liverpool only do better against teams like that is so you get bigger money rises.

That's not what I meant. They are playing for cash (Win or draw = More Revenue at Liverpool = more money).

You don't really follow football cos your a glory hunter.

And Liverpool only do better against teams like that is so you get bigger money rises.

He is right.

B) Yeah like your own Rapist Johnny Evans B)

Oh and as for Rooney maybe they should make him wear a mask i think it puts players off they get enough with Shrek on the TV.

Yeah I agree about Jonny Evans, stupid boy he is.

Not everyone can be perfect like Manchester United Football Club :)

B) Yeah like your own Rapist Johnny Evans B)

Mate, dont you think your taking irt abit out of hand now, and he is not guilty of commiting that, he was a suspect, so dont go bringing stuff up like that, it doesnt make you big, so lets get back to the debate of liverpool being rubbish haha:p ;):D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You will soon find out that arrogance can't carry you to the title and Champions League Your Having A Laugh

Team i hate is Newcastle, even as a Geordie fan. I would like to Apologize for that woeful match against Stoke.

Player i hate is Michael Owen, the biggest waste of space in Any football league in the world- sell him please, better still give him away.

Really really wanted to at least play well but we have not got a player who can create anything: N'Zogbia is a brilliant prospect but likes the ball at his feet too much. We have nothing up front without Martins so calls for him to be sold are outragous!! He is the best striker we have.

We will hammer the scum(Man Utd) next week i bet lol.

Or not. I will be surprised if we dont concede six.

Team -Man Utd : Obnoxious fans,think they can win everything all the time (well most),A manager who cannot accept his team was outplayed,Fans support them because they are a good team..

Player - Robben : Great player with bags of talent,but wastes it with diving,also the fact he always seems to score when he plays Arsenal :(

I dont know what people like "lukefc" and whoever's got against United. If they think Ronaldo's a diver then, they havent seen him play recently. Just because ronaldo's a million times better than any player in the epl, I just think you lot who critisized him are jealous that you will never ever have him in your team. You buch of weasels.

Team I hate most: Chelski

Why: 100% of their supporters are glory hunters and all their players as overrrated.

Player: wes brown...cant cross the ball, cant clear the ball, cant pass the ball, cant head the ball, don't know why fergie wont let him go.

why are rangers fans not allowed to hate celtic but celtic are allowed to hate rangers?:confused:

do u have to reply to vry thing i say about rangers?:D

And what the heck are u on about celtic are aloud to hate rangers but rangers aint do have any brain mate of corse rangers are aloud write on this i hate celtic ur aloud aint you and i hate any celtic player its a free forum every teams alou to hate each other but hates a big word:)