Most Hated Team & Player on SM

Ibracadabra

Re: Most Hated Team & Player on SM

Money from Burnley?? Never knew Burnley were known for their Bank Balance???:confused:

Hes 36. PNE were never gonna offer him the money he wanted if he only had a few years left. Stoke have Fuller, Cresswell, Pugh and Broomes, all former Lilywhites who have left and became good. Healy, Eddie Lewis Tye Mears and Claude Davis have also gone up. The only flop has been Nugent. Bring back Nugent!!!

Oh my God how true is that!!!!!!!!! Totaly agree!! And Parker and Dyer in my Opinion' date=' even Bellamy i loved. Scored alot of goals for us![/quote']

Looking through the thread nad i saw this; a reply which consisted a forumer saying Newcastle shouldnt of sold L.Robert...

Wot a load of BOL**CKS!!! He is one of the worst players ive ever seen, he wouldnt even be good enough for Yeovil. He always makes trouble, thinks hes it, and doesnt start regularly for Levante.

Oh and gues wot now, hes moved Derby, the only club where you can ruin your carrerr within the hour.

Frankly, have your opinions, but hes awful, and if you think this is big, hes 1st on my list of worst players.

3: Anton Ferdinand -

Completly cockey + Completly Overated = Completly Awful.

He cant defend, he cant attack, and hes not a midfielder, hes better off sitting at home peeling smarties ! I suppose hes better at that than football.

2: Paul Robinson -

When James is put in front of him;

"I hope that i get called back up as i think i am the best in England"

Im a better keeps than him, and i play for Bristol City u14s !! I have seen dead people better than him. Simply hes one word and that word shoulnt be said on here

most hated team chelsea brought the league enough said

most hated player peter crouch hes just crap and annoying to watch

i hate rich clubs, they are kiler for other teams, but Chelsea didnt bought 2 PL title, they invested money in team ( something that Man U arsenal and liverpool are doing aswell) but becouse you dont like when new team join in your game, you blame abramovic and his money.

money its not enough to win tittle, just look at the leeds, lazio...

i have a question to ask:

Witch team have the most expensive players in england, when you compare player buy player, what do you think they are worth (not how much clubs payed for players).

witch team would be first , second, third, forth, and now tricky one fifth place?

Guest melbguy1

Liverpool- I hate them because of their fans, all of them are so arrogant and keep boasting about their history, when in reality they are actually crap and have never won the premiership.

C.Ronaldo (especially), Rooney, Terry- Nobody rates them besides EPL supporters. And am sick of hearing about them. If they did there would be offers from the big clubs outside of EPL.

Liverpool- I hate them because of their fans' date=' all of them are so arrogant and keep boasting about their history, when in reality they are actually crap and have never won the premiership.

C.Ronaldo (especially), Rooney, Terry- Nobody rates them besides EPL supporters. And am sick of hearing about them. If they did there would be offers from the big clubs outside of EPL.[/quote']

I hate them too but the Premiership is the best league in the world. So if they are good there then that must mean something. I like the Italian and Spanish leagues too but not as much as the Premiership! I watch alot of football from all over the world too.

Guest melbguy1

I hate them too but the Premiership is the best league in the world. So if they are good there then that must mean something. I like the Italian and Spanish leagues too but not as much as the Premiership! I watch alot of football from all over the world too.

sigh, why do people always go to 'leagues' talk with me!? yes, yes, yes, I know, EPL is the beeessstttteeesssttt league in the world.

All of my friends follow soccer (and not all Serie A), and whenever conversation come up about great players current EPL players do not come up. In the past yes, players like Ginola, Henry, sometimes Beckham, to name a few. But now days the names that come up are Kaka, Buffon, Ronaldinho, Imbrahimovic, Messi, Zidane (not so much anymore) etc. Sorry to dissapoint but names like C.Ronaldo, Rooney, Lampard, Terry do not get mentioned.

But ask a EPL supporter and ... well, we know the answers there.

So get back to the thread. I'm allowed to name the players I hate and the reasons for it.

and yes, the EPL is by faaar the greatest league in the world. I can see within 2 years all of the above mentioned great players moving there to be with the best of the best so they can better themselves and win World Cups.

Hated teams:

Wednesday

Leeds

West Ham

Reading

QPR

Manure

Liverpool

Fulham

Hated players:

Stephen Hunt

Shawcross (dirty *******)

Wayne Rooney

Steven Gerrard

Frank Lampard

Gareth Ainsworth

Rio Ferdinand

Anton Ferdinand

Diouf

I'd like to see a paragraph explaining why on each individual please :D

Why do people hate Frank Lampard? Fans just need a scapegoat :rolleyes:

Teams

Chelsea> No offense lifelong supporters but they bought the league, waste talent and out buy clubs who originally found them with ridiculous bids> mikel etc. And spend ludicrous amounts on players for the BENCH!!!! Also a club full of GLORY supporters:(

Port Vale> well I'm a stoke fan, nuff said

Roma> Stupid minority of their Italian fans ruin the champion league making it unsafe for British fans to visit matches and dampen any decent results/matches with their behavior:(

Managers

Fergy: Arrogant idiot!

Fat(Big) Sam: I used to like this guy until post match conference after the Stoke match (0-0 YEY). Where he said we were only good for 5 minutes, and he was all over us and unlucky not to win. I admit they were slightly better overall, but way to exaggerated and belittle stoke as a small club and make people not having watched the match assume the match was a usual event o minnows holding on to a fluke draw!

Players> ones who are bad role models and set a poor precedent for youngster's

Joey Barton: Disgrace to the sport, desperate for media attention and a known criminal!

Wayne Rooney> He is the worst Role model ever, efectifly got England knocked out the World cup with that foul, i believe it was on purpose, and reacted to ronaldo's protest! He also contantly swears and backchats,that's really useful thing to encourage kids to do, and get rarely gets cards for his abysmal behavior.

Diouf> Spit, spit, spit

Ronaldo> needs to grows up and play fair, hes always diving and worst of all, how old is this kid. Whenever a decision goes against him he starts welling up and frequently cries...what a baby lol

That's it folks:D

Teams

Chelsea> No offense lifelong supporters but they bought the league' date=' waste talent and out buy clubs who originally found them with ridiculous bids> mikel etc. And spend ludicrous amounts on players for the BENCH!!!! Also a club full of GLORY supporters:(

Port Vale> well I'm a stoke fan, nuff said

Roma> Stupid minority of their Italian fans ruin the champion league making it unsafe for British fans to visit matches and dampen any decent results/matches with their behavior:(

Managers

Fergy: Arrogant idiot!

Fat(Big) Sam: I used to like this guy until post match conference after the Stoke match (0-0 YEY). Where he said we were only good for 5 minutes, and he was all over us and unlucky not to win. I admit they were slightly better overall, but way to exaggerated and belittle stoke as a small club and make people not having watched the match assume the match was a usual event o minnows holding on to a fluke draw!

Players> ones who are bad role models and set a poor precedent for youngster's

Joey Barton: Disgrace to the sport, desperate for media attention and a known criminal!

Wayne Rooney> He is the worst Role model ever, efectifly got England knocked out the World cup with that foul, i believe it was on purpose, and reacted to ronaldo's protest! He also contantly swears and backchats,that's really useful thing to encourage kids to do, and get rarely gets cards for his abysmal behavior.

Diouf> Spit, spit, spit

Ronaldo> needs to grows up and play fair, hes always diving and worst of all, how old is this kid. Whenever a decision goes against him he starts welling up and frequently cries...what a baby lol

That's it folks:D[/quote']

Bottom line is that you don't like Manchester united.

Bottom line is that you don't like Manchester united.

no idon't mind man u atall, its fergie, rooney and ronaldo i don't like, i admit, hes an awesome manager, and ronaldo is probably one of the worlds best, if not the best player, and rooney is equally talented, i just hate those 3's personalities. i don't have to much problem with Manchester Utd as a team and like some of there 'nicer players' and i did give some other players, and mangers as well:D

I did choose two people associated with Newcastle aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Im AC Milan Fan But I Like Inter There Kool.Even Though Im A Ac Milan Fan

Liverpool-They Think There Good They Always Think They Will Win.And Cause

They Have..Steven Gerrard What A .............

Wayne Rooney-Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek

Cristiano Ronaldo-Hes A ................... Sum Bis-Sixuel Model ..........

Im AC Milan Fan But I Like Inter There Kool.Even Though Im A Ac Milan Fan

Liverpool-They Think There Good They Always Think They Will Win.And Cause

They Have..Steven Gerrard What A .............

Wayne Rooney-Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek

Cristiano Ronaldo-Hes A ................... Sum Bis-Sixuel Model ..........

haha totally agree with rooney and ronaldo lol

but mine will have ot be:

team : man united - always think there better than my fav team man city but we beat them.

ronaldo : one word ----- ballerina and a complete ..........