Sign in to follow this  
alessia salsano

Player dissatisfaction bug?

Hi guys, I have a problem in a gold game world. My goalkeaper Donnarumma was unhappy at level 1 at the start of the season, so I sold Ter stegen and I get Donnarumma as first goalkeaper. During the season the dissatisfaction was at livel 1, than at the end of the season, during the friendly matches, ( australian championship) the level became 2 than 3 and now he is 4! I have no way to let play him, so how can I do? Is it a bug? And can I report it to Smfa?

Same just happened to me! Donnarumma just requested a transfer after he played ALL the games since 13 of May! What the hell?!

In total he played 29 of 46 games just 63%. My first team average rating is 91 (and full team 88).

How can I report this?

The game engine is the worst ever I see from my first visit.

The scripts are a mess. Staff don't care of this game. Developers are missing in action.

I lost a semi-final SMFA Cup with my Barcelona (93) vs cpu Watford (87) at home 1-3 with 63% ball possession for my team.

The name of this game must change in RANDOM MANAGER. It's a farce.

Just received a standard reply saying there was no bug and consider the matter closed.

Soccer Manager, I'm done with you, I quit.

The cheaters, the bugs but most of all the utter disregard that this company has for its users were the last straw.

Good riddance

On 13 July 2017 at 1:15 AM, yucky said:

Just received a standard reply saying there was no bug and consider the matter closed.

Soccer Manager, I'm done with you, I quit.

The cheaters, the bugs but most of all the utter disregard that this company has for its users were the last straw.

Good riddance

It is not a bug.  

It states in the help section that a GK rated 88 and above requires 90% game time to prevent concerns.

You say that you gave Donnarumma 63% game time.

Need I go on...?

14 hours ago, Ghora said:

i want to know the how long it takes before the concern level drops again. my harry kane concern level went from 3 to 4 on 20th june. after that i played him in all matches but the concern level hasnt dropped yet.

Concerns are reviewed 3 times a season and in a 38 turn season it would be turns 12, 24 and 36.

Even playing him in every games from the last concern review might not be enough to drop his concerns.. 

Kane would expect to play 75% of turns in a season so by turn 24 he'd want 18 games.. by turn 36 he'd want 27 games.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:26 PM, yucky said:

Same just happened to me! Donnarumma just requested a transfer after he played ALL the games since 13 of May! What the hell?!

In total he played 29 of 46 games just 63%. My first team average rating is 91 (and full team 88).

How can I report this?

Golkeepers 88+ have to play 90% at least

9 hours ago, Allan-NI said:

Concerns are reviewed 3 times a season and in a 38 turn season it would be turns 12, 24 and 36.

Even playing him in every games from the last concern review might not be enough to drop his concerns.. 

Kane would expect to play 75% of turns in a season so by turn 24 he'd want 18 games.. by turn 36 he'd want 27 games.

thnx for answering. will 'injury' and 'not match fit' be counted as turns too?