TITLES MEAN PROGRESS

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will try my chance.....just applied.

Welcome to my new custom gw: Titles mean progress! After 87+ and the Scouting Network, let me introduce you to the idea of my 3rd gameworld. Trophies in football are everything, success is of

yes

Posted Images

Guys regarding the budget we have, it was probably a mistake seeing the prices of the players, with 50milion we could buy about 100 players each in one go. So to avoid people just bidding max for everyone and then making the player choose his club by luck im going to set the budget at 15 milion until the 1st game of the season. I believe that will be much more interesting and will make us use a strategy rather than going mental on every player. After the 1st game has been played you are free to use the rest of your budget. Please only bid 15milion all together if you think you can't be online to cancel deals before they are completed (it takes usually under 24 hours in new gameworlds). If you know you are going to be online when the bids are accepted you can bid as much as you want in order to see who you get BUT when the bids are accepted you have to cancel the deals and keep the ones you want that takes your total to 15 milion. This message doesn't mean we are starting to bid (i will send you a seperate in game message when that happens.

3 minutes ago, Tranmere said:

Guys regarding the budget we have, it was probably a mistake seeing the prices of the players, with 50milion we could buy about 100 players each in one go. So to avoid people just bidding max for everyone and then making the player choose his club by luck im going to set the budget at 15 milion until the 1st game of the season. I believe that will be much more interesting and will make us use a strategy rather than going mental on every player. After the 1st game has been played you are free to use the rest of your budget. Please only bid 15milion all together if you think you can't be online to cancel deals before they are completed (it takes usually under 24 hours in new gameworlds). If you know you are going to be online when the bids are accepted you can bid as much as you want in order to see who you get BUT when the bids are accepted you have to cancel the deals and keep the ones you want that takes your total to 15 milion. This message doesn't mean we are starting to bid (i will send you a seperate in game message when that happens.

if someone goes over 15 milion either intensionally or by mistake, then the players that come in last and have taken the clubs spending over the budget will not be allowed to play and will be sold when their transfer ban ends. Also don't forget to sign 21 players (including 2 goalkeepers) so that your chairman doesn't fill the squad up with random players before the season starts. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

ATALANTA Expected best 11 in a few years (for now)...just for fun

Svilar
Diogo Dalot
M. Doucoure
Dominik Franke
Tony Gallacher
P. Vagic
Rayan Souici
Bruun Larsen
Reiss Nelson
Joshua Perez
T. Weah

For Chapecoense it would probably be:

von Ballmoos/ Ozer, B. Kamara, Zagadou, Eboa Eboa/Queiros, M. Arthur, O. Mangala, Geiger, Grandsir/M. Vargas, Benson, Cutrone, Davies/Geubbels.

I'm very lucky that I won the title in the 1st season, otherwise I'd be screwed!

12 hours ago, muallan said:

For Chapecoense it would probably be:

von Ballmoos/ Ozer, B. Kamara, Zagadou, Eboa Eboa/Queiros, M. Arthur, O. Mangala, Geiger, Grandsir/M. Vargas, Benson, Cutrone, Davies/Geubbels.

I'm very lucky that I won the title in the 1st season, otherwise I'd be screwed!

And again this season heheheh