Nelson 80
Neuhaus 83
Bruun Larsen 75
Rodrygo 86

M. Diaby
T. Weah
J. Filipe

SAMUEL888 IS THE NEW MANAGER OF SPAL!

https___upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_3_3c_Spal2013_logo_svg_1200px-Spal2013_logo_svg.png.3ec7ebecfd6125ca72f40623a0cd3695.png

"I have always looked for new and exiting challenges, and when I had the opportunity to strart coaching this team in the beautiful city of Ferrara I decided to accept the job. This is a great team and I  hope to repeat the first great performance that led to victory last sunday on Tomorrow evening. We have already ensured the performances of Mauro Burruchaga, young talent of Chievo Verona, but the market is far from finished." These are the first words of the new italian coach.

3 minutes ago, samuel888 said:

https___upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_3_3c_Spal2013_logo_svg_1200px-Spal2013_logo_svg.png.3ec7ebecfd6125ca72f40623a0cd3695.png

"I have always looked for new and exiting challenges, and when I had the opportunity to strart coaching this team in the beautiful city of Ferrara I decided to accept the job. This is a great team and I  hope to repeat the first great performance that led to victory last sunday on Tomorrow evening. We have already ensured the performances of Mauro Burruchaga, young talent of Chievo Verona, but the market is far from finished." These are the first words of the new italian coach.

Nice...Samuel welcome...we need an earthquake in this Game World. ROCK that sh*t.

14 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Nice...Samuel welcome...we need an earthquake in this Game World. ROCK that sh*t.

I know it's off topic but I have to say that somewhere: it's the entire game and forum that needs an earthquake, not only this game world. it was a four year break from the game for me, and it seems to me that the enthusiasm that was there at the time on this forum dropped. I hope however to be wrong because the game is  really nice. (I think that a game world of this type four years ago would have been full of people active on the forum, and with a long enough waiting list).

On 12/5/2018 at 7:43 PM, samuel888 said:

Good luck on achieving promotion!! 

The ratings that will be in place this season are as follows:  
Levski 77                                                                                                                                                                                                           New England 76
CD Everton 76
Atalanta 75
Ferencvarosi 73                                                                                                                                                                                            Danubio 73                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deportivo Alaves 73
Everyone else 74