1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Young Belgian talent with nice potential. Will not play so much, because KRC Genk has Mæhle on that position, but it's a long term-buy. 

In the Summer there will be a lot of clubs who wants Mæhle probably. Till then he will have his position in the squad. KRC Genk plays also in the Europa League. So it's possible he will play sometimes in the competition before an Europa League-game (Mæhle will rest then) and in a rotation system (Clement rotates on current base).

Heynen has a little chance to rise with + 1, because he plays often, but he isn't a first choice. Berge - one of the biggest talents - is his concurrence. Good player !

Thanls for the reply, you have been great help on this forum. 

I see Malinovisky linked to Roma, reckon he's good enough for them? 

1 hour ago, N12 said:

Thanls for the reply, you have been great help on this forum. 

I see Malinovisky linked to Roma, reckon he's good enough for them? 

Goh it's difficult to say if he will fit in the system of AS Roma, but if he keeps playing on this level he is definetly a weapon for AS Roma 

First 11 in Belgium 2018

Left wingers

In this category, 5 players have a chance to win the position of the left winger.

The young Dutchman Arnaut "Danjuma" Groeneveld from Club Brugge, the young Belgian Léandro Trossard from KRC Genk, the young Georgian Giorgi Chakvetadze from KAA Gent, the Ghanaian Nana Ampomah from Waasland-Beveren and the young Malinese Moussa Djenepo from Standard Luik are the possible candidates for the First 11.

@1000dB You will probably think "obviously Trossard". Actually, this is not an easy choice, because all of these are players with a lot of quality and potential (Ampomah with less potential but good player). Arnaut Groeneveld is out for a while with an injury. Then still remains Chakvetadze, Djenepo and Trossard.

In the end I choose Trossard for the reason that he was a little more important for his team than Chakvetadze and Djenepo. :)

1. Léandro Trossard

2. Giorgi Chakvetadze

3. Moussa Djenepo

4. Arnaut "Danjuma" Groeneveld

5. Nana Ampomah

So far 

Ochoa 

Mæhle - Mechele - Tomiyasu - Uronen 

Berge 

Malinovskiy - Vanaken

X - X - Trossard

@thorgan lesar not at all, they're making enough waves to get noticed, good to see Trossard in the XI though.

Not completely unrelated, here's a bit about the 2014 Golden Boot, Thorgan Hazard. It sounds like he was used as a bargaining chip. He deserves so much better.

In Germany it's being reported that Dortmund didn't only get €64m for Pulisic (+ loaning him back for free), i.e. well above the value of a player with only half a year left on his contract, that last scored a goal 4 months ago, that according to Watzke/Zorc was failing to make the grade and that has been warming the bench. Dortmund also demanded that Chelsea dropped the right of first offer for T.Hazard as part of the Pulisic deal ... and Marina caved in again, SMH. T.Hazard was sold to BMG for about €8m, he was rumoured to cost €30m last season and seeing he is one of the BuLi's top-rated players this season he'd be a steal for a fee like the one in this tweet.

28 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

@thorgan lesar not at all, they're making enough waves to get noticed, good to see Trossard in the XI though.

Not completely unrelated, here's a bit about the 2014 Golden Boot, Thorgan Hazard. It sounds like he was used as a bargaining chip. He deserves so much better.

In Germany it's being reported that Dortmund didn't only get €64m for Pulisic (+ loaning him back for free), i.e. well above the value of a player with only half a year left on his contract, that last scored a goal 4 months ago, that according to Watzke/Zorc was failing to make the grade and that has been warming the bench. Dortmund also demanded that Chelsea dropped the right of first offer for T.Hazard as part of the Pulisic deal ... and Marina caved in again, SMH. T.Hazard was sold to BMG for about €8m, he was rumoured to cost €30m last season and seeing he is one of the BuLi's top-rated players this season he'd be a steal for a fee like the one in this tweet.

So you're saying Chelsea hasn't the option any more or who is Marina ? :)

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

So no. Hope Borussia Dortmund still try for Thorgan Hazard. 

Dortmund wouldn't have to demand that Chelsea waive this right if they weren't trying to land Thorgan. Thorgan already said he wouldn't move before the end of the season and until then Dortmund have Pulisic on loan (loan-back agreed with Chelsea). If the reports are true Dortmund will come for him.

First 11 in Belgium 2018

Right wingers

In this category, 4 players have a chance at the position of the right winger.

If I have to be honest. At this position there are not too many players who have performed.

The Congolese Dieumerci Ndongola of KRC Genk, the Belgian Stallone Limbombe of KAA Gent, the Congolese Paul-José Mpoku of Standard De Liège and the Iranian Ali Gholizadeh of Charleroi are the potential candidates for a spot in the "First 11".

This was not an easy choice, because nobody really jumps out. Gholizadeh is rightly mentioned, but is too little decisive. Stallone Limbombe has had a good year, but has fallen out of the team at KAA Gent in recent weeks.

Remains: Paul-José Mpoku and Dieumerci Ndongola. Then I go for the player who has the highest important factor in the team. Ndongola has already been decisive, but Standard would miss Mpoku more than Genk Ndongola would miss.

That's why I choose Paul-José Mpoku.

1. Paul-José Mpoku

2. Dieumerci Ndongola

3. Stallone Limbombe

4. Ali Gholizadeh

So far:

Ochoa 

Mæhle - Mechele - Tomiyasu - Uronen

Berge 

Malinovskiy - Vanaken 

Mpoku - X - Trossard 

First 11 in Belgium 2018

Central attackers 

In this category, 10 players have a chance at the position of the central attacker.

The Tanzanian Mbwana Samatta of KRC Genk, the young Brazilian Moraes Wesley of Club Brugge, the young Belgian Landry Dimata of RSC Anderlecht, the Tunisian Hamdi Harbaoui of Zulte Waregem, the young Nigerian Victor Osimhen of Charleroi SC, the Belgian Rénaud Emond of Standard De Liège, the young Belgian Siebe Schrijvers of Club Brugge, the Congolese Dieumerci Mbokani of Royal Antwerp FC, the Croatian Iván Santini of RSC Anderlecht and the young Canadian Jonathan David of KAA Gent are all contenders for 1 place in the First 11. The one more than the other. :)

What a heavy decision. The biggest candidates for me are Dimata, Samatta, Wesley and Harbaoui. Samatta and Wesley are crucial for the 2 better teams at the moment. Dimata and Harbaoui do well with 2 teams that aren't in form and have already scored quite a few goals. Pretty impressive. Don't forget Siebe Schrijvers. The most efficient player on the Belgian fields and is seen in Italy as the new Dries Mertens.

Samatta and Wesley are the top 2, but deciding who gets number 1 is incredibly difficult. Wesley is a player with a lot of potential, Samatta has an exceptional year. Wesley could be a little better in my opinion, that's why I choose Samatta and his exceptional year. Thanks to Philipp Clement (coach of KRC Genk) he has become a complete attacker.

1. Mbwana Ally Samatta

2. Moraes Wesley

3. Hamdi Harbaoui

4. Landry Nany Dimata

5. Siebe Schrijvers 

6. Rénaud Emond

7. Dieumerci Mbokani

8. Victor Osimhen

9. Ivan Santini

10. Jonathan David

Tonight "Gouden Schoen" - my version

Probably tonight my "Player Of The Year 2018" or POTY :)

Coaches

1- Philipp Clement

2- Läszlo Bölöni

3- Ivan Leko

Need to be mentioned:

4- Marc Brys

5- Claude Makelélé

6- Felice Mazzu

Youngsters

1- Sander Berge

2- Moraes Wesley

3- Joakim Mæhle

4- Landry Dimata

5- Moussa Djenepo

Giorgi Chakvetadze, Arnaut "Danjuma" Groeneveld, Takehiro Tomiyasu en Alexis Saelemaekers vallen er net uit.

GOUDEN SCHOEN - Player Of The Year 2018

1- Hans Vanaken

2- Alejandro Pozuelo

3- Ruslan Malinovskiy 

4- Léandro Trossard

5- Sander Berge

Goalkeeper of the year

1- Guilermo Ochoa

2- Sinan Bolat

3- Danny Vukovic

GOUDEN SCHOEN - Ladies 2018

1- Janice Cayman (Montpellier)

2- Tessa Wullaert (VFL Wolfsburg)

Best Belgian abroad

1- Eden Hazard

2- Kevin De Bruyne

3- Jan Vertonghen

Wednesday it's the real "Gouden Schoen" in Belgium.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:30 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Not in SM-database yet, but interesting to follow

(Some players added to this list)

Loïs Ikoma Openda (added !)

Position: A(C)

Nationality: Belgium

Club: Club Brugge KV

Mohammed Dauda

Position: A(RLC)

Nationality: Ghana

Club: RSC Anderlecht

“Vitinho” (added !)

Position: D(R)

Nationality: Brazil

Club: Cercle Brugge

Billal Chibani

Position: M(C)

Club: Excel Moeskroen

Cyril Ngonge (added !)

Position: AM(RL), A(RL)

Club: Club Brugge KV

Jérémy Doku (added !)

Position: AM(RL), A(RL)

Club: RSC Anderlecht

Djihad Bizimana

Position: DM(C)

Nationality: Rwanda

Club: Waasland-Beveren

(for some reason I can't paste any photos any more...)

Vitinho added today. Thursday was Edo Kayembe added. Last one will probably play more following weeks

Still some players to go... :(

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Tonight "Gouden Schoen" - my version

Probably tonight my "Player Of The Year 2018" or POTY :)

Coaches

1- Philipp Clement

2- Läszlo Bölöni

3- Ivan Leko

Need to be mentioned:

4- Marc Brys

5- Claude Makelélé

6- Felice Mazzu

Youngsters

1- Sander Berge

2- Moraes Wesley

3- Joakim Mæhle

4- Landry Dimata

5- Moussa Djenepo

Giorgi Chakvetadze, Arnaut "Danjuma" Groeneveld, Takehiro Tomiyasu en Alexis Saelemaekers vallen er net uit.

GOUDEN SCHOEN - Player Of The Year 2018

1- Hans Vanaken

2- Alejandro Pozuelo

3- Ruslan Malinovskiy 

4- Léandro Trossard

5- Sander Berge

Goalkeeper of the year

1- Guilermo Ochoa

2- Sinan Bolat

3- Danny Vukovic

GOUDEN SCHOEN - Ladies 2018

1- Janice Cayman (Montpellier)

2- Tessa Wullaert (VFL Wolfsburg)

Best Belgian abroad

1- Eden Hazard

2- Kevin De Bruyne

3- Jan Vertonghen

Wednesday it's the real "Gouden Schoen" in Belgium.

Done.

56 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Hazard has received quite a few individual awards already in 2018 (will probably win best Belgian abroad too during the Gouden Schoen). He also was the only Belgian in this TOTY: https://toty.uefa.com/

Will win again normally if they do normal for once in the jury "Gouden Schoen". Actually the "Gouden Schoen" is not that good any more.

I prefer the "Profvoetballer van het jaar" (Pro football player of the year) after each season. Much better.

Btw I'm sure De Bruyne had much more chance if he didn't get this injury for the team of the year by the uefa.

1 hour ago, N12 said:

Since u follow Belgians, any idea how good is Dante rigo? Also what do you think of gillekens? Thanks. 

Dante Rigo is a player where you need patience with. Got some little chances at PSV, but after his injury he didn't get chances. There are rumours that maybe he will play at KV Oostende on loan, but nothing serious on the moment. He has it difficult to finally break through. He is a nice player, but the step into the first squad isn't going smoothly. 

Which Gillekens (OH Leuven or AC Fiorentina) ?