On 6/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, Garof said:

Do you thing Nygren will be a starter?

KRC Genk has good players on the wing-position with Nygren, Paintsil, Benson, Bongonda and Ito. He is for the moment not first choice, but big chance he is going to be a nr.1 on the right wing position.

A lot less than the €25m that was bandied about earlier, still plenty though for Standard. Emmers was supposed to be a loan deal, would be quite the coup to get him too.

9 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

A lot less than the €25m that was bandied about earlier, still plenty though for Standard. Emmers was supposed to be a loan deal, would be quite the coup to get him too.

25 million... too crazy :)

Yeah it's stuck on the moment (Emmers), but we'll see..

It will be Emmers or Cicaldau (Romania u21 - central midfielder)

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

KV Mechelen stay up. It's only a partial verdict, e.g. they could still be excluded from the Belgian Cup, Europe, ...

Lesson learned: you don't risk relegation due to matchfixing as long as you do it at the end of the season. That's a joke.

What a joke. Only in Belgium...

Alderweireld is allowed to leave Spurs for £25m if he moves before 18:00 CET on the 25th (14 days before the end of the PL window). I expect him to see out his contract if he's still at Spurs by then. He'd have to wait another year to leave on a free and get a juicy bonus elsewhere.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

What a joke. Only in Belgium...

22 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that ;)

I thought could happen only in Italy 😂😂

World is the same, wherever you go.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:54 AM, 1000dB said:

Alderweireld is allowed to leave Spurs for £25m if he moves before 18:00 CET on the 25th (14 days before the end of the PL window). I expect him to see out his contract if he's still at Spurs by then. He'd have to wait another year to leave on a free and get a juicy bonus elsewhere.

AS Roma is trying to get him... 

I actually hope he takes a new experience. What do you think ?

Wouldn't mind him moving to Italy. I'm not watching as many PL games as I used to.

Still I always liked the fact he trained/played together with Vertonghen. And with Spurs he'll play in the CL. There are a few other Belgians that need a move more than Toby does. Who do you think will move before this window closes?