Jump to content

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian risers --> this link: Risers in Belgium

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that

Individual rapport Yari Verschaeren   Age: 17 Position: AM(RLC) Nationality: Belgium Team: RSC Anderlecht SM Value: 280K SM Rates: 70 Minutes: 526 minutes

Posted Images

15 hours ago, 1000dB said:

A shame Brugge aren't seeded. Didn't need much, 1 point, and they came close at home v. Dortmund and Monaco.

VlURYKw.png

Match nr. 1 against Borussia Dortmund, they deserved to win.

These week (with the chance of Luan Peres) they could have win against Atlético Madrid...

 

Too bad :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Europa League

14/12

KRC Genk - Sarpsborg 08 (4-0)

Vukovic; Maehle - Aidoo - Dewaest - Uronen (Bojan Nastic 76'); Seck - Berge; Trossard (Dieumerci Ndongola 81') - Pozuelo (Ruslan Malinovskiy 66') - Paintsil; Gano

1-0 Gano

2-0 Paintsil

3-0 Berge

4-0 Aidoo

 

Akhisar Belediyespor - Standard Luik (0-0)

Dinamo Zagreb - RSC Anderlecht (0-0)

Too bad Standard Luik didn't win...

Worst campaign in the history of RSC Anderlecht ?

@1000dB

Link to post
Share on other sites

The groupstage in the Champions League and Europa League is finally over. After 6 weeks of European football, these are the results for the first 20 countries:

1- Spain                        97 569 (7 / 7)

2- England                    75 605 (6 / 7)

3- Italy                           72 154 (5 / 7)

4- Germany                   69 784 (5 / 7)

5- France                       57 165 (3 / 6)

6- Russia                       49 716 (2 / 6)

7- Portugal                    45 832 (3 / 5)

8- BELGIUM                  39 300 (2 / 5)

9- Ukrain                       38 100 (2 / 5)

10- Turkey                    34 000 (2 / 5)

11- The Netherlands   30 633 (1 / 5)

12- Austria                    30 450 (2 / 5)

13- Greece                    27 400 (1 / 5)

14- Denmark                 27 025 

15- Switzerland            26 900 (1 / 5)

16- Czech Republic     26 875 (2 / 5)

17- Croatia                    26 375 (1 / 4)

18- Cyprus                    24 925

19- Serbia                     22 250

20- Scotland                 22 125 (1 / 4)

….

55- San Marino              0. 666 :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The groupstage in the Champions League and Europa League is finally over. After 6 weeks of European football, these are the results for the first 20 countries:

1- Spain                        97 569 (7 / 7)

2- England                    75 605 (6 / 7)

3- Italy                           72 154 (5 / 7)

4- Germany                   69 784 (5 / 7)

5- France                       57 165 (3 / 6)

6- Russia                       49 716 (2 / 6)

7- Portugal                    45 832 (3 / 5)

8- BELGIUM                  39 300 (2 / 5)

9- Ukrain                       38 100 (2 / 5)

10- Turkey                    34 000 (2 / 5)

11- The Netherlands   30 633 (1 / 5)

12- Austria                    30 450 (2 / 5)

13- Greece                    27 400 (1 / 5)

14- Denmark                 27 025 

15- Switzerland            26 900 (1 / 5)

16- Czech Republic     26 875 (2 / 5)

17- Croatia                    26 375 (1 / 4)

18- Cyprus                    24 925

19- Serbia                     22 250

20- Scotland                 22 125 (1 / 4)

….

55- San Marino              0. 666 :) 

Russia :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Europa League

14/12

KRC Genk - Sarpsborg 08 (4-0)

Vukovic; Maehle - Aidoo - Dewaest - Uronen (Bojan Nastic 76'); Seck - Berge; Trossard (Dieumerci Ndongola 81') - Pozuelo (Ruslan Malinovskiy 66') - Paintsil; Gano

1-0 Gano

2-0 Paintsil

3-0 Berge

4-0 Aidoo

 

Akhisar Belediyespor - Standard Luik (0-0)

Dinamo Zagreb - RSC Anderlecht (0-0)

Too bad Standard Luik didn't win...

Worst campaign in the history of RSC Anderlecht ?

@1000dB

I feel Belgian clubs could have been a lot less wasteful but Anderlecht were truly woeful and have something to prove next year. The points were there for the taking and Belgium's coefficient should have bounced right back (after last year's nightmare in Europe). Also, it's a shame Standard split the points with a Turkish club (Besiktas failed to advance in Genk's group though). Genk and Club need at least 2 wins and a draw in the EL KO phase (to keep the average up). Let's see if we can get a kind draw and maybe another deep run for Club or Genk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The access list for 2021-24, including the new 3rd European cup competition EL2 (next year's coefficient will be reviewed, the first one that will be used for the 2021-24 cycle):

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/General/02/58/61/42/2586142_DOWNLOAD.pdf

- Champions of Belgium get a direct CLGS spot

- runners-up go to Q3 of the CL League Path (+/- EL safety net)

- N3: I guess cup winners will go to EL play-offs (+/- EL2 safety net)

- N4: 2 qualifying rounds to advance to the GS of EL2

- N5: 3 qualifying rounds to advance to the GS of EL2

 

=> no changes in the CL unless something drastic happens to Belgium's coefficient. Seeing as CL THs usually qualify via their league you'd have to drop below 11th place to lose the direct spot.

=> EL play-offs for cup winners instead of the direct ELGS spot they currently get (but there'll be a EL2 safety net)

=> the other two play the same amount of qualifying rounds but unlike now they'll enter in the EL2 instead

Looks like the CL will be the same, the EL gets tougher (with stronger opponents) and if the new 3rd European cup competition is taken seriously Belgian clubs can add a fair few wins in a sort of "EL light" (have to wait and see if the coefficient's review will have a positive impact though).

Link to post
Share on other sites

@hesselink Hey. Bergwijn is in my opinion the biggest revelation in this team. I think he has more chance to break through in a nice team in a better competition. 

@Middle_Finger I chose Bergwijn over David Neres on this moment. For the simple reason that Bergwijn is a bit more important for his team then David Neres in Ajax FC. No doubt both has a lot of qualities, but I chose Bergwijn for the moment. 

 

Bergwijn will rise with for sure + 2 normally. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Which toung player(s) from Belgian league might get the biggest rise this review valued under 1m?

"Risers (update) march - april in Jupiler Pro League"

Alexis Saelemaekers !!

Sebastiaan Bornauw !!

Albert Sambi Lokonga

Takehiro Tomiyasu !!

Moussa Djenepo !!

Zinho Vanheusden (> 1M) !!

Silas Gnaka 

Denzel Jubitana (not interesting for the future)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Champions League

Schalke 04 - Manchester City (De Bruyne, Kompany)

Atlético Madrid - Juventus

Manchester United (Fellaini, Lukaku) - PSG (Meunier)

Tottenham (Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dembélé) - Borussia Dortmund (Witsel)

Olympique Lyonnais (Denayer) - FC Barcelona (Vermaelen)

AS Roma - FC Porto 

Ajax - Real Madrid (Courtois)

Liverpool (Mignolet, Origi) - Bayern M√ľnchen¬†

Link to post
Share on other sites

Europa League

Viktoria Plzen - Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Wien - Internazionale

Slavia Praha - KRC GENK

Krasnodar - Bayer Leverkusen

FC Z√ľrich - SSC Napoli

Malmö FF - Chelsea FC

Shakthar Donetsk - Eintracht Frankfurt

Glasgow Celtic - Valencia CF

Stade Rennes - Real Betis

Olympiakos - Dinamo Kiev

SS Lazio - FC Sevilla

Fenerbahçe - FC Zenit

Sporting Lissabon - Villareal CF

BATE Borisov - Arsenal FC

Galatasaray SK - SL Benfica

CLUB BRUGGE - Red Bull Salzburg

 

If anyone wants to guess who is going through, be my quest :) 

@1000dB

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, from 2019 I will also make myself available to answer your questions about foreign competitions. I notice that there are hardly any news about competitions such as Norway, Denmark or a Croatia. I want to help a little bit to answer questions that you have.

Tomorrow I will post the countries that are possible for me to answer your questions. See you tomorrow :).

I'm "working" on this thread since previous season and I don't intend to stop with this thread. I can't promise all, but I wil try in the future to help a little bit to make this forum more active. I can begin with sending messages to al "my friends" on my friendlist (190 persons for some reason) on Soccer Manager :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Europa League

Viktoria Plzen - Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Wien - Internazionale

Slavia Praha - KRC GENK

Krasnodar - Bayer Leverkusen

FC Z√ľrich - SSC Napoli

Malmö FF - Chelsea FC

Shakthar Donetsk - Eintracht Frankfurt

Glasgow Celtic - Valencia CF

Stade Rennes - Real Betis

Olympiakos - Dinamo Kiev

SS Lazio - FC Sevilla

Fenerbahçe - FC Zenit

Sporting Lissabon - Villareal CF

BATE Borisov - Arsenal FC

Galatasaray SK - SL Benfica

CLUB BRUGGE - Red Bull Salzburg

 

If anyone wants to guess who is going through, be my quest :) 

@1000dB

Have a look at Genk's and Brugge's fixtures.

Between 8 and 22 Feb., a mere two weeks, Brugge have to play a derby, both legs against Salzburg, frontrunners Genk and Anderlecht away. The Pro League should take better care of clubs that are active in Europe after winter (like the Eredivisie have decided to do and I've seen other leagues postpone league games as well).

If Genk were out of the cup you could easily bring the game against Brugge forward. Even if Genk stay in the cup the Pro League should reschedule that game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Have a look at Genk's and Brugge's fixtures.

Between 8 and 22 Feb., a mere two weeks, Brugge have to play a derby, both legs against Salzburg, frontrunners Genk and Anderlecht away. The Pro League should take better care of clubs that are active in Europe after winter (like the Eredivisie have decided to do and I've seen other leagues postpone league games as well).

If Genk were out of the cup you could easily bring the game against Brugge forward. Even if Genk stay in the cup the Pro League should reschedule that game.

Belgium and his rules... ūüėē

Link to post
Share on other sites

@EnglishPirlo Yeah, Berge is a great prospect, but with his injury and the 3 games (his statics weren't good) he played after his injury it seems unlikely he will rise. Too early to say.

This is the place to ask questions about Belgium and some for The Netherlands (Ajax FC, PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord). In 2019 I will give more attention to competitions with less qualities like Denmark or Norway... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Wolf or Schmid(both of Salzburg) the best player to buy now?

I said 2019 (later on this day I will post the countries that are possible)

But Hannes Wolf is for sure a player to buy. Scored 4 times and 6 assists in 12 games. Really important for his team.

If I was you I will try to buy Enock Mwepu (13 games, 1 goal and 2 assists for someone who is new this season). 

Schmid isn't a must buy, but for sure someone to follow. A + 1 is possible for sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Europa League

Viktoria Plzen - Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Wien - Internazionale

Slavia Praha - KRC GENK

Krasnodar - Bayer Leverkusen

FC Z√ľrich - SSC Napoli

Malmö FF - Chelsea FC

Shakthar Donetsk - Eintracht Frankfurt

Glasgow Celtic - Valencia CF

Stade Rennes - Real Betis

Olympiakos - Dinamo Kiev

SS Lazio - FC Sevilla

Fenerbahçe - FC Zenit

Sporting Lisbon - Villareal CF

BATE Borisov - Arsenal FC

Galatasaray SK - SL Benfica

CLUB BRUGGE - Red Bull Salzburg

 

If anyone wants to guess who is going through, be my quest :) 

@1000dB

In bold. i did most instantly, toughest ones for me are Lazio - Sevilla, Rennes - Betis, Fener - Zenit, Lisbon - Villareal and Gala - Benfica.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Europa League

Viktoria Plzen - Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Wien - Internazionale

Slavia Praha - KRC GENK

Krasnodar - Bayer Leverkusen

FC Z√ľrich - SSC Napoli

Malmö FF - Chelsea FC

Shakthar Donetsk - Eintracht Frankfurt

Glasgow Celtic - Valencia CF

Stade Rennes - Real Betis

Olympiakos - Dinamo Kiev

SS Lazio - FC Sevilla

Fenerbahçe - FC Zenit

Sporting Lissabon - Villareal CF

BATE Borisov - Arsenal FC

Galatasaray SK - SL Benfica

CLUB BRUGGE - Red Bull Salzburg

 

If anyone wants to guess who is going through, be my quest :) 

@1000dB

My guesses :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Champions League

Schalke 04 - Manchester City (De Bruyne, Kompany)

Atlético Madrid - Juventus

Manchester United (Fellaini, Lukaku) - PSG (Meunier)

Tottenham (Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dembélé) - Borussia Dortmund (Witsel)

Olympique Lyonnais (Denayer) - FC Barcelona (Vermaelen)

AS Roma - FC Porto 

Ajax - Real Madrid (Courtois)

Liverpool (Mignolet, Origi) - Bayern M√ľnchen¬†

My guesses in the CL :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Champions League

Schalke 04 - Manchester City (De Bruyne, Kompany)

Atlético Madrid - Juventus

Manchester United (Fellaini, Lukaku) - PSG (Meunier)

Tottenham (Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dembélé) - Borussia Dortmund (Witsel)

Olympique Lyonnais (Denayer) - FC Barcelona (Vermaelen)

AS Roma - FC Porto 

Ajax - Real Madrid (Courtois)

Liverpool (Mignolet, Origi) - Bayern M√ľnchen¬†

my CL for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr Noisy pinned this topic
  • Mr Noisy featured this topic
  • Mr Noisy unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...