Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)

"Gouden Schoen - 2018"

Goal of the year is from... Siebe Schrijvers

=> Undeserved

Goalkeeper of the year:

1. Lovre Kalinic

2. Guilermo Ochoa

3. Sinan Bolat

=> Not right in my opinion

Most goals abroad as Belgian ever:

Dries Mertens

Youngster of the year:

1. Moraes Wesley

2. Sander Berge

3. Alexis Saelemaekers

=> Defendable decision

Best Belgian abroad

1. Eden Hazard

2. Kevin De Bruyne

3. Dries Mertens

Coach of the year

1. Ivan Leko

2. Philipp Clement

3. Ricardo Sà Pinto

=> Defendable decision, but in my opinion Philipp Clement deserved it more. 

Gouden Schoen Ladies:

1. Tessa Wullaert (Manchester City)

2. Janice Cayman (Montpellier)

3. Davina Philtjens (Ajax FC)

Gouden Schoen Men:

1. Hans Vanaken

2. Mehdi Carcela

3. Alejandro Pozuelo

=> Number 2 unjustified 

Deserved winner 

For the rest laughable show :D

Hans Vanaken

9580515.jpg

Tessa Wullaert

2545443.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian risers --> this link: Risers in Belgium

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that

Individual rapport Yari Verschaeren   Age: 17 Position: AM(RLC) Nationality: Belgium Team: RSC Anderlecht SM Value: 280K SM Rates: 70 Minutes: 526 minutes

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Dante Rigo is a player where you need patience with. Got some little chances at PSV, but after his injury he didn't get chances. There are rumours that maybe he will play at KV Oostende on loan, but nothing serious on the moment. He has it difficult to finally break through. He is a nice player, but the step into the first squad isn't going smoothly. 

Which Gillekens (OH Leuven or AC Fiorentina) ?

Thanks and fiorentina. 

6 hours ago, N12 said:

Thanks and fiorentina. 

He is also a player from OH Leuven, but he is on loan with option to AC Fiorentina. Normally Fiorentina will buy him if there aren't injuries in this period of course. He is a starter for AC Fiorentina u19 and there are 3thd on this moment. He is doing well, so keep him for sure. 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Your thought on Dabour/Dabbur of Salzburg. He was linked to Sevilla and with transfer window still open is it a possibility? 

He has 2 family names ? :D

He signed for Sevilla FC, but stays at Salzburg on loan this season. He won't rise, because you can't rise above 88 in Austria normally. A good player for a subtop team in Europe. Nice signing. Too early to say he will suceed in Sevilla (will he adapt fast in Sevilla next season ? …), but he has the potential to be important. 

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Looking forward to his debut (Simao) :) There are rumours that an unknown Belgian team follows Heriberto Tavares. Goncalo Cardoso is followed by Club Brugge. Anything you can say about them ?

Probably best to sell Banda yeah. Maybe he will have a small rise on very long term if he does well in Béziers, but it's not worth keeping him. 

Looking forward to his debut (Simao) :) There are rumours that an unknown Belgian team follows Heriberto Tavares. Goncalo Cardoso is followed by Club Brugge. Anything you can say about them ?

Probably best to sell Banda yeah. Maybe he will have a small rise on very long term if he does well in Béziers, but it's not worth keeping him. 

Gonçalo Cardoso (Boavista → Club Brugge) 2,5M

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=240257

Done deal

On 1/10/2019 at 5:00 PM, TMCosta said:

Hard to say what Benfica have in mind for him (problably nothing good)...but he started the season on fire for a Moreirense that is 5th atm (best season ever). Heriberto, Chiquinho and Loum are the main reason for that being Loum the best buy and Chiquinho the best player.

For what i saw he still makes some mistakes cause he is too young but he is a must buy...wont be leaving the starting XI. I need to see more from him neverthless.

Is this a good transfer ? 

For Boavista yes...they need money...they re in a bad shape atm and Gonçalo is starting to be contested by the fans. So....for the player also yes. Now, for Brugge its a cheap investment for an young interesting player..they have nothing to lose with this business.

Any news on Malinowskiy about a Transfer ?

I have won a bid on him with my new Sporting team, about which i asked TM Costa in his thread, which Sporting players to keep.

Is he better than Battaglia and Gudelj ?

I have identical bids on many players still to be decided and i might sign too many players and we have a squad cap of 50,

for example Schlager has 4 identical bids and Sangare of Toulouse has 3 identical bids so i don´t know if i get them.

But if i understand Thorgans comments i should really sign Malinovskiy ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

59 minutes ago, Damian said:

Any news on Malinowskiy about a Transfer ?

I have won a bid on him with my new Sporting team, about which i asked TM Costa in his thread, which Sporting players to keep.

Is he better than Battaglia and Gudelj ?

I have identical bids on many players still to be decided and i might sign too many players and we have a squad cap of 50,

for example Schlager has 4 identical bids and Sangare of Toulouse has 3 identical bids so i don´t know if i get them.

But if i understand Thorgans comments i should really sign Malinovskiy ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

Difficult question for once :) 

Normally Malinovskiy will stay at KRC Genk, but that's not a disadvantage. 

I already exclude Sangaré because he is more defensively set than the other players. Sangare is also out with torn tendon and his return is also unknown. Schlager is an interesting player for the future, which is less the case for Malinovskiy. Although the impact of Malinovskiy is higher at KRC Genk than the impact of Schlager at RedBull Salzburg. Both Schlager and Malinovskiy should get + 1.
Battaglia has a cruciate ligament rupture and his return is unknown. On this moment he is not interesting enough on this moment to buy. Gudelj is not really future oriented if that is a requirement for your team.
To be clair: Schlager and Malinovskiy are both more interesting at the moment. You can’t do wrong with both.

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

For Boavista yes...they need money...they re in a bad shape atm and Gonçalo is starting to be contested by the fans. So....for the player also yes. Now, for Brugge its a cheap investment for an young interesting player..they have nothing to lose with this business. 

Why ? 😕 

Difficult question for once :) 

Normally Malinovskiy will stay at KRC Genk, but that's not a disadvantage. 

I already exclude Sangaré because he is more defensively set than the other players. Sangare is also out with torn tendon and his return is also unknown. Schlager is an interesting player for the future, which is less the case for Malinovskiy. Although the impact of Malinovskiy is higher at KRC Genk than the impact of Schlager at RedBull Salzburg. Both Schlager and Malinovskiy should get + 1.
Battaglia has a cruciate ligament rupture and his return is unknown. On this moment he is not interesting enough on this moment to buy. Gudelj is not really future oriented if that is a requirement for your team.
To be clair: Schlager and Malinovskiy are both more interesting at the moment. You can’t do wrong with both.

Thanks Thorgan,

highly appreciated. Battaglia and Gudelj are already in my team as i have Sporting, TMCosta told me to keep Battaglia and sell Gudelj, i will sign Malinovskij and wait if i win the Schlager ident bids.

Nearly everything in this gameworld is decided by identical bids , so my first 28 signings are a bit random and not planned

by position,

the third division started yesterday full of human managers, but the 4th division started some weeks earlier to give smaller teams an advantage, the first 2 divisions with all the big teams will start to get managed in a couple of weeks.

So i bid on every 89 or 90 rated player still available and signed a few older DM CM like Guardado and Guido Pizarro, and Renato Augusto can also play CM.

So Sangare isn´t needed to play immediately, so it is not very important he rises this season.

How do you see his long term potential ? I signed some china based veterans for the first team, but i want a few young players

in the squad, too. Once the gameworld is full, it will be very difficult to sign promising players as the managers are very good.

Is Sangare worth a place with a 50 men squad cap long term , if you have a lot of aging players in the first eleven ?

48 minutes ago, Damian said:

Thanks Thorgan,

highly appreciated. Battaglia and Gudelj are already in my team as i have Sporting, TMCosta told me to keep Battaglia and sell Gudelj, i will sign Malinovskij and wait if i win the Schlager ident bids.

Nearly everything in this gameworld is decided by identical bids , so my first 28 signings are a bit random and not planned

by position,

the third division started yesterday full of human managers, but the 4th division started some weeks earlier to give smaller teams an advantage, the first 2 divisions with all the big teams will start to get managed in a couple of weeks.

So i bid on every 89 or 90 rated player still available and signed a few older DM CM like Guardado and Guido Pizarro, and Renato Augusto can also play CM.

So Sangare isn´t needed to play immediately, so it is not very important he rises this season.

How do you see his long term potential ? I signed some china based veterans for the first team, but i want a few young players

in the squad, too. Once the gameworld is full, it will be very difficult to sign promising players as the managers are very good.

Is Sangare worth a place with a 50 men squad cap long term , if you have a lot of aging players in the first eleven ?

Can you give a list of players who are available ? I'm not impressed by Sangaré.

•  
  • Damian
  • Members
  • 254 posts
Copy of post from Rahuls thread, so far no answer

I have started in a new gameworld with Sporting where we have a squad cap of 50 and i have already signed 28 players,

and have won a bid for Genks Malinovskiy, so thats 29 players plus the original Sporting players.

i want to keep many of the original Sporting first team and Sporting Youth, but it seems very difficult with the squad cap

I have identical bids closed on 8 players at the moment and would like to know if i should withdraw some of the bids before its decided.

Frankfurts Danny Da Costa 3 ident bids

Toulouse Sangare 3 ident bids

Salzburgs Schlager 4 ident bids

Bordeaux Samuel Kalu 4 ident bids

Atalantas Duvan Zapata 5 ident bids

Leganes En Nesyriri 2 ident bids

Club America Carlos Vargas 2 ident bids

Cska Moscow Sigurdsson 2 ident bids

Can someone tell me which bids i should withdraw if any ?

Don´t know much about the last three, but i also would like to know if someone from the first 5 is overrated and not worth signing.

I have some more targets with bids open , and for every player i sign i must give up a Sporting player which is difficult for me.

Tm Costa recommends to keep that 11

This one is easy

Fernandes, Acuna, Wendel, Battaglia, Raphinha, Ristovski

Mandatory:

Miguel Luis, Jovane Cabral, Demiral

Future:

Thierry Correia, Tiago Djalo, 

Interesting Risers:but i have to skip those

Mama Balde, Gelson Dala

11 players, plus i need a reserve keeper so Sportings Maximiano will also stay

So 29 players signed with Malinovskiy soon arriving , 11 from Sporting like TM Costa recommended.

.Thats 40 players of 50 Squad cap

So i have to shorten the list of the open 8  identical bids above maybe ?

And as i said, the first 28 players are a bit random in position , for example i signed just Genoas Izzo 88 and Mainz Niakhate 86

as centerbacks, i lost all the other identical bids on centerbacks, so i might have to keep Coates 88 and Mathieu 88 of Sporting , too. But there are a few bids on older centerbacks which will close tonight.

i would like to sign one more Attacker and one AM for the firstteam at least.

There are very few good  younger players available, as the managers from 4th division found most of the gems weeks ago.

i will send you a PM with the ones i found.

Please answer that with a PM , as on some of them i bid alone.

Thanks for your help, Thorgan and TM Costa.

• Mr Noisy pinned this topic
  • Mr Noisy featured this topic
  • Mr Noisy unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic