Jump to content

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian risers --> this link: Risers in Belgium

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that

Individual rapport Yari Verschaeren   Age: 17 Position: AM(RLC) Nationality: Belgium Team: RSC Anderlecht SM Value: 280K SM Rates: 70 Minutes: 526 minutes

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

You don't expect Dennis of Club Brugg to get a rise? He has good minutes behind him, I was told.

Maybe he will get a +1, because you never know with SM.

But in my opinion: no

He played 45 % in total and his individual statitics are not good enough to rise to 84. He's playing better last weeks, but that's not enough. Krépin Diatta is also playing better last weeks and have played 43 %, but he's only 78. 

 

For example Siebe Schrijvers. He "only" played 60 % in total as a 85, but he scored 12 goals in this time. He is also better in form then Dennis. So a + 1 is deserved

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@zsp2 opinions about Roberto Piccoli ?  

He's young and he plays under age in U20 team, where is scoring.

Piccoli did only few minutes with the first team against Empoli, he's from Bergamo and he wanted to show that he's good enough for Atalanta. 

 I don't know if he will have other opportunities this year, but Gasperini will give him the opportunity for show his potential in next pre-season camp, the same stuff he will do with Kulusevski.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@1000dB a lot is happening again in the operation "Propere handen" and in RSC Anderlecht with Herman Van Holsbeeck and Roger Vanden Stock...

It was about time but including the appeal the final verdict could have to wait until late June. It also doesn't sound like the FA wants to get to the bottom of this (the lawyer of the crown witness lamented this fact and was puzzled they didn't follow up on the info his client disclosed about Eupen and Mouscron).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Belgium will be reviewed next. Today Soccerwiki had a look at Lokeren, Oostende, W.-Beveren and even KV Mechelen.

KV Mechelen might not be promoted after all (+ a potential points deduction next season for both rounds of Belgium's 2nd division + a fine) and risks losing out on European football even if they win the cup (+ can't play in the Belgian Cup next season). Lokeren could stay up with W.-Beveren going down instead and Beerschot would take KV Mechelen's place/gain promotion. Maybe SM should review these teams at a later date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Belgium will be reviewed next. Today Soccerwiki had a look at Lokeren, Oostende, W.-Beveren and even KV Mechelen.

KV Mechelen might not be promoted after all (+ a potential points deduction next season for both rounds of Belgium's 2nd division + a fine) and risks losing out on European football even if they win the cup (+ can't play in the Belgian Cup next season). Lokeren could stay up with W.-Beveren going down instead and Beerschot would take KV Mechelen's place/gain promotion. Maybe SM should review these teams at a later date.

Don't see the point to wait with these teams..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, thorgan lesar said:

BELGIAN RISERS – FIRST DIVISION

Link 2nd division: Risers in second division

(age)

KRC Genk:

Danny Vukovic (34) + 2 to 84

Joakim Maehle (21) + 3 to 85

Joseph Aidoo (23) + 2 to 85

Sebastien Dewaest (27) + 2 to 85 

Jhon Lucumi (20) + 2 to 80

Ruslan Malinovskiy (25) + 1 to 87

Dieumerci Ndongola (27) + 1 to 84

Jere Uronen (24) + 1 to 84

Casper De Norre (22) + 2 to 80

Bryan Heynen (22) + 1 to 85

Léandro Trossard (24) +1 to 86

Mbwana Samatta (26) + 2 to 87

 

Royal Antwerp FC:

Sinan Bolat (30) +2 to 84

Aurelio Buta (22) + 4 to 82

Dino Arslanagic (25) +2 to 84

Simen Juklerod (24) + 6 to 84

Faris Haroun (33) + 1 to 84

Egor Nazaryna (21) + 2 to 75

Jonathan Bolingi (24) + 2 to 82

Jelle Van Damme (35) + 1 to 83

Didier Lamkel Zé (22) + 2 to 80

 

Club Brugge:

Benoît Poulain (31) + 1 to 84

Arnaut 'Danjuma' Groeneveld (22) + 4 to 82 

Thibault Vlietinck (21) + 1 to 76

Moraes Wesley (22) + 2 to 85

Brandon Mechele (26) + 1 to 86

Hans Vanaken (26) + 1 to 89 

Ethan Horvath (23) + 1 to 83

Mats Rits (25) + 1 to 86

Krépin Diatta (20) + 2 to 80

Siebe Schrijvers (22) + 1 to 86

 

Standard De Liège:

Zinho Vanheusden (19) + 6 to 84 

Konstantinos Laifis (25) + 1 to 86

Moussa Djenepo (20) + 6 to 82

Rénaud Emond (27) + 1 to 84

Razvan Marin (22) + 1 to 87

 

STVV:

Takehiro Tomiyasu (20) + 6 to 82

Pol Garcia (24) + 2 to 82

Jordan Botaka (25) + 3 to 83

Samuel Asamoah (25) + 2 to 82

Elton Acolatse (23) + 1 to 78

Yohan Boli (25) + 1 to 83

Alexis De Sart (22) + 1 to 83

Daichi Kamada (22) + 1 to 83

 

KAA Gent:

Aboubakary Koita (20) + 3 to 73 (Yes)

Sigurd Rosted (24) + 2 to 84

Birger Verstraete (25) + 2 to 84

Giorgi Chakvetadze (19) + 2 to 82

Stallone Limbombe (28) + 1 to 81

Thomas Kaminski (26) + 1 to 84

Jonathan David (19) + 7 to 80

Dylan Bronn (23) + 1 to 84

Roman Yaremchuk (23) + 1 to 84

 

RSC Anderlecht:

James Lawrence (26) + 3 to 80 (+5 --> 82)

Sebastiaan Bornauw (20) + 5 to 78

Alexis Saelemaekers (19) + 7 to 80

Francis Amuzu (19) + 4 to 80

Yari Verschaeren (17) + 5 to 75

Edo Kayémbe (20) + 2 to 75

Thomas Didillon (23) + 1 to 86

 

Charleroi SC:

Dorian Dessoleil (26) + 1 to 84

Marco Ilaimaharitra (23) + 2 to 84

Ali Gholizadeh (23) + 2 to 80

Victor Osimhen (20) + 4 to 82

Stergos Marinos (31) + 1 to 83

David Henen (23) + 1 to 76

 

KV Kortrijk:

Brendan Hines-Ike (24) + 1 to 81

Jovan Stojanovic (27) + 1 to 81

Kristof D'Haene (28) + 1 to 83

 

KAS Eupen:

Silas Gnaka (20) + 3 to 78 (+ 1 --> 76) 

Rocky Bushiri (19) + 4 to 77

Xavi Molina (32) + 1 to 81

Sulayman Marreh (23) + 2 to 80

Luis Garcia (38) + 1 to 83

Yuta Toyokawa (24) + 2 to 80

Alessio Castro-Montes (21) + 2 to 77

 

Excel Moeskroen:

Jean Butez (23) + 4 to 80

Frank Boya (22) + 3 to 76

Benjamin Van Durmen (22) + 2 to 78

Frantzdy Pierrot (24) + 5 to 75

Selim Amallah (22) + 2 to 80

Sidney Friede (21) + 2 to 75

Manuel Benson (22) + 2 to 80 

 

Zulte Waregem:

Ewoud Pletinckx (18) + 2 to 75

 

Cercle Brugge:

Yoann Etienne (21) + 4 to 80

Isaac Koné (28) + 2 to 80

Adrien Bongiovanni (19) + 3 to 76 

Johanna Omolo (29) + 1 to 80

Kylian Hazard (23) + 1 to 78

Issa Marega (21) + 3 to 73

 

KV Oostende:

Fabrice Ondoa (23) + 2 to 82

Wout Faes (21) + 4 to 82

Jelle Bataille (19) + 3 to 73

Indy Boonen (20) + 5 to 78 

Fashion Jr. Sakala (22) + 1 to 78

 

Waasland-Beveren: 

Jur Schryvers (22) + 3 to 80

Maximiliano Caufriez (22) + 2 to 80 (YES)

Aleksandar Vukotic (23) + 3 to 80 (YES)

Denzel Jubitana (19) + 5 to 70 (+ 11 to 76)

Daam Foulon (20) + 2 to 75 (+ 3 to 76)

Louis Verstraete (19) + 4 to 80 

Aleksandar Boljevic (23) + 1 to 81

Milan Massop (25) + 1 to 81

Daan Heymans (19) + 5 to 75

Valterri Moren (27) - 2 to 78

 

Lokeren OSV: (Done)

Ortwin De Wolf (21) + 3 to 76 (+ 7 to 80)

Bambo Diaby (21)  + 5 to 75  (+ 8 to 78)

Yusuf Lawal (21) + 6 to 73

Omri Ben Harush (29) - 1 to 82

Olivier Deschacht (38) - 1 to 82

Stefano Marzo (28) - 2 to 80

Davino Verhulst (31) - 2 to 80

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia (29) - 3 to 80

Lukas Marecek (29) - 2 to 82

Steven De Ridder (32) - 1 to 82

Knowledge Musona (28) - 1 to 84

Julian Michel (27) - 2 to 80

Killian Overmeire (33) - 1 to 82

Tracy Mpati (27) - 2 to 78

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, thorgan lesar said:

RISERS BELGIUM LEAGUE – 2nd Division

 

 

 

KVC Westerlo

 

Gilles Dewaele + 2 to 78

Junior Oto’o + 2 to 80

Alessio Alessandro + 2 to 75

Noël Soumah + 1 to 76

Bryan Van Den Bogaert + 3 to 73

Kurt Abrahams + 2 to 78

Sava Petrov + 3 to 73

 

Lommel United

 

Gaëtan Coucke + 3 to 76

Timo Cauwenberg + 2 to 76

Glenn Neven + 1 to 78

Soufiane El Banaouhi + 1 to 78

Ben Santermans + 1 to 75

Laurens Vermijl + 3 to 73

Leonardo Rocha + 5 to 78

 

K.F.C.O. Beerschot-Wilrijk

 

Denys Prychynenko + 1 to 78

Grégory Grisez + 1 to 75

Joren Dom + 1 to 78

Alexander Maes + 2 to 80

Jan Van Den Bergh + 3 to 80 (YES)

Marius Noubissi + 2 to 77

Dante Vanzeir + 3 to 78

 

KV Mechelen (Done)

 

Michael Verrips + 4 to 77 (+ 7 to 80)

Jules Van Cleemput + 1 to 78 (YES)

Arjan Swinkels + 1 to 81 (NOPE)

Joachim Van Damme + 2 to 80 (YES)

William Togui + 2 to 76 (+ 3 to 77)

Gustav Engvall + 1 to 83 (NOPE)

Trova Boni + 5 to 70

Laurent Lemoine + 2 to 77

Tim Matthys - 4 to 78

Bram Castro - 2 to 80

Seth De Witte - 2 to 80

Onur Kaya - 1 to 82

Clément Tainmont - 2 to 80

Igor De Camargo - 1 to 82

 

Roeselare KV

 

François Kompany + 2 to 76 (brother of Vincent Kompany)

Emile Samyn + 2 to 74

Saviour Godwin + 1 to 76

 

 

OH Leuven

 

Elliott Moore + 2 to 80

Jarno Libert + 2 to 75

George Hirst + 3 to 73

 

Union Saint-Galloise

 

Steven Pinto Borges + 1 to 77

Federico Vega + 2 to 82

Max Besuschkow + 1 to 78 (YES)

Marcel Mehlem + 2 to 76

Youssoufou Niakaté + 3 to 80

Percy Tau + 1 to 81 (+ 2 --> 82)

 

AFC Tubize

 

Lemouya Goudiaby + 3 to 73

Salomon Nirisarike + 1 to 78

Shean Garlito Y Romo + 2 to 76

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Are Oblyakov and Akhmetov been touted as future stars or even being linked to bigger European clubs? As the Russian review is just once a year is it better to sell them after the review?

I don't think Oblyakov and Akhmetov are future stars, but they're pretty decent players to have in your team. If they continue on this level they will rise again next year :) . But it depends on you. Do you want to wait that long ? 😛 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, thorgan lesar said:

BELGIAN RISERS – FIRST DIVISION

Link 2nd division: Risers in second division

(age)

KRC Genk:

Danny Vukovic (34) + 2 to 84

Joakim Maehle (21) + 3 to 85

Joseph Aidoo (23) + 2 to 85

Sebastien Dewaest (27) + 2 to 85 

Jhon Lucumi (20) + 2 to 80

Ruslan Malinovskiy (25) + 1 to 87

Dieumerci Ndongola (27) + 1 to 84

Jere Uronen (24) + 1 to 84

Casper De Norre (22) + 2 to 80

Bryan Heynen (22) + 1 to 85

Léandro Trossard (24) +1 to 86

Mbwana Samatta (26) + 2 to 87

 

Royal Antwerp FC:

Sinan Bolat (30) +2 to 84

Aurelio Buta (22) + 4 to 82

Dino Arslanagic (25) +2 to 84

Simen Juklerod (24) + 6 to 84

Faris Haroun (33) + 1 to 84

Egor Nazaryna (21) + 2 to 75

Jonathan Bolingi (24) + 2 to 82

Jelle Van Damme (35) + 1 to 83 

Didier Lamkel Zé (22) + 2 to 80

 

Club Brugge:

Benoît Poulain (31) + 1 to 84

Arnaut 'Danjuma' Groeneveld (22) + 4 to 82 

Thibault Vlietinck (21) + 1 to 76

Moraes Wesley (22) + 2 to 85

Brandon Mechele (26) + 1 to 86

Hans Vanaken (26) + 1 to 89 

Ethan Horvath (23) + 1 to 83

Mats Rits (25) + 1 to 86

Krépin Diatta (20) + 2 to 80

Siebe Schrijvers (22) + 1 to 86

 

Standard De Liège:

Zinho Vanheusden (19) + 6 to 84 

Konstantinos Laifis (25) + 1 to 86

Moussa Djenepo (20) + 6 to 82

Rénaud Emond (27) + 1 to 84

Razvan Marin (22) + 1 to 87

 

STVV:

Takehiro Tomiyasu (20) + 6 to 82

Pol Garcia (24) + 2 to 82

Jordan Botaka (25) + 3 to 83

Samuel Asamoah (25) + 2 to 82

Elton Acolatse (23) + 1 to 78

Yohan Boli (25) + 1 to 83

Alexis De Sart (22) + 1 to 83

Daichi Kamada (22) + 1 to 83

 

KAA Gent:

Aboubakary Koita (20) + 3 to 73 (Yes)

Sigurd Rosted (24) + 2 to 84

Birger Verstraete (25) + 2 to 84

Giorgi Chakvetadze (19) + 2 to 82

Stallone Limbombe (28) + 1 to 81

Thomas Kaminski (26) + 1 to 84

Jonathan David (19) + 7 to 80

Dylan Bronn (23) + 1 to 84

Roman Yaremchuk (23) + 1 to 84

 

RSC Anderlecht:

James Lawrence (26) + 3 to 80 (+5 --> 82)

Sebastiaan Bornauw (20) + 5 to 78

Alexis Saelemaekers (19) + 7 to 80

Francis Amuzu (19) + 4 to 80

Yari Verschaeren (17) + 5 to 75

Edo Kayémbe (20) + 2 to 75

Thomas Didillon (23) + 1 to 86

 

Charleroi SC:

Dorian Dessoleil (26) + 1 to 84

Marco Ilaimaharitra (23) + 2 to 84

Ali Gholizadeh (23) + 2 to 80

Victor Osimhen (20) + 4 to 82

Stergos Marinos (31) + 1 to 83

David Henen (23) + 1 to 76

 

KV Kortrijk:

Brendan Hines-Ike (24) + 1 to 81

Jovan Stojanovic (27) + 1 to 81

Kristof D'Haene (28) + 1 to 83

 

KAS Eupen:

Silas Gnaka (20) + 3 to 78 (+ 1 --> 76) (76 -- + 6 to 82) 

Rocky Bushiri (19) + 4 to 77 (+ 7 to 80)

Xavi Molina (32) + 1 to 81

Sulayman Marreh (23) + 2 to 80

Luis Garcia (38) + 1 to 83

Yuta Toyokawa (24) + 2 to 80

Alessio Castro-Montes (21) + 2 to 77

 

Excel Moeskroen:

Jean Butez (23) + 4 to 80

Frank Boya (22) + 3 to 76

Benjamin Van Durmen (22) + 2 to 78

Frantzdy Pierrot (24) + 5 to 75

Selim Amallah (22) + 2 to 80

Sidney Friede (21) + 2 to 75

Manuel Benson (22) + 2 to 80 

 

Zulte Waregem:

Ewoud Pletinckx (18) + 2 to 75

 

Cercle Brugge:

Yoann Etienne (21) + 4 to 80

Isaac Koné (28) + 2 to 80

Adrien Bongiovanni (19) + 3 to 76 

Johanna Omolo (29) + 1 to 80

Kylian Hazard (23) + 1 to 78

Issa Marega (21) + 3 to 73

Brian Vandenbussche (37) - 4 to 73

 

KV Oostende: (Done

Fabrice Ondoa (23) + 2 to 82 (YES)

Wout Faes (21) + 4 to 82 (YES)

Jelle Bataille (19) + 3 to 73 (+ 8 to 78)

Indy Boonen (20) + 5 to 78 (YES

Fashion Jr. Sakala (22) + 1 to 78 (+ 3 to 80)

Fernando Canesin (27) + 1 to 83

Robbe D'Haese (20) + 6 to 76

Sander Coopman (24) - 1 to 83

William Dutoit (30) - 1 to 82

Laurens De Bock (26) - 1 to 82

Goran Milovic (30) - 1 to 82

Nicolas Lombaerts (34) - 3 to 83

Brecht Capon (31) - 1 to 82

François Marquet (24) - 2 to 78

Michiel Jonckheere (29) - 2 to 78

 

Waasland-Beveren: (Done)

Jur Schryvers (22) + 3 to 80 (YES)

Maximiliano Caufriez (22) + 2 to 80 (YES)

Aleksandar Vukotic (23) + 3 to 80 (YES)

Denzel Jubitana (19) + 5 to 70 (+ 11 to 76)

Daam Foulon (20) + 2 to 75 (+ 3 to 76)

Louis Verstraete (19) + 4 to 80 (YES

Aleksandar Boljevic (23) + 1 to 81 (+ 2 to 82)

Milan Massop (25) + 1 to 81 (NOPE)

Nana Ampomah (23) + 1 to 83

Daan Heymans (19) + 5 to 75

Valterri Moren (27) - 2 to 78

Apostellos Vellios (27) - 2 to 80

Tuur Dierckx (23) - 2 to 80

 

Lokeren OSV: (Done)

Ortwin De Wolf (21) + 3 to 76 (+ 7 to 80)

Bambo Diaby (21)  + 5 to 75  (+ 8 to 78)

Yusuf Lawal (21) + 6 to 73

Omri Ben Harush (29) - 1 to 82

Olivier Deschacht (38) - 1 to 82

Stefano Marzo (28) - 2 to 80

Davino Verhulst (31) - 2 to 80

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia (29) - 3 to 80

Lukas Marecek (29) - 2 to 82

Steven De Ridder (32) - 1 to 82

Knowledge Musona (28) - 1 to 84

Julian Michel (27) - 2 to 80

Killian Overmeire (33) - 1 to 82

Tracy Mpati (27) - 2 to 78

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking increasingly likely it will be the first time in 55 years that Anderlecht miss out on Europe.

55 years is the second longest streak in Europe, only behind Barcelona.

 

KV Mechelen will probably be excluded from Europe. Still no verdict in Operation Zero but it doesn't look good for them. So if they win the Belgian Cup then 5th place (in play-off I) might not leave you empty-handed after all. Anderlecht could have another chance via the EL play-offs (plenty of "ifs" need to go their way though). The Cup Final between Gent and KV Mechelen will be played in a few days, on Labour Day. Let's first see if KV Mechelen can end their turbulent season as cup winners.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Looking increasingly likely it will be the first time in 55 years that Anderlecht miss out on Europe.

55 years is the second longest streak in Europe, only behind Barcelona.

 

KV Mechelen will probably be excluded from Europe. Still no verdict in Operation Zero but it doesn't look good for them. So if they win the Belgian Cup then 5th place (in play-off I) might not leave you empty-handed after all. Anderlecht could have another chance via the EL play-offs (plenty of "ifs" need to go their way though). The Cup Final between Gent and KV Mechelen will be played in a few days, on Labour Day. Let's first see if KV Mechelen can end their turbulent season as cup winners.

If Mechelen win could be excluded for "Operation zero"? Or for the strange formula you have for EL play-off they would have another stage?

There aren't many informations about "Operation zero" in Italy, I know only that many teams and transfers are involved (e.g. Mitrovic), not who risk.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, thorgan lesar said:

BELGIAN RISERS – FIRST DIVISION

Link 2nd division: Risers in second division

(age)

KRC Genk:

Danny Vukovic (34) + 2 to 84

Joakim Maehle (21) + 3 to 85

Joseph Aidoo (23) + 2 to 85

Sebastien Dewaest (27) + 2 to 85 

Jhon Lucumi (20) + 2 to 80

Ruslan Malinovskiy (25) + 1 to 87

Dieumerci Ndongola (27) + 1 to 84

Jere Uronen (24) + 1 to 84

Casper De Norre (22) + 2 to 80

Bryan Heynen (22) + 1 to 85

Léandro Trossard (24) +1 to 86

Mbwana Samatta (26) + 2 to 87

 

Royal Antwerp FC:

Sinan Bolat (30) +2 to 84

Aurelio Buta (22) + 4 to 82

Dino Arslanagic (25) +2 to 84

Simen Juklerod (24) + 6 to 84

Faris Haroun (33) + 1 to 84

Egor Nazaryna (21) + 2 to 75

Jonathan Bolingi (24) + 2 to 82

Jelle Van Damme (35) + 1 to 83 

Didier Lamkel Zé (22) + 2 to 80

 

Club Brugge:

Benoît Poulain (31) + 1 to 84

Arnaut 'Danjuma' Groeneveld (22) + 4 to 82 

Thibault Vlietinck (21) + 1 to 76

Moraes Wesley (22) + 2 to 85

Brandon Mechele (26) + 1 to 86

Hans Vanaken (26) + 1 to 89 

Ethan Horvath (23) + 1 to 83

Mats Rits (25) + 1 to 86

Krépin Diatta (20) + 2 to 80

Siebe Schrijvers (22) + 1 to 86

 

Standard De Liège:

Zinho Vanheusden (19) + 6 to 84

Konstantinos Laifis (25) + 1 to 86

Moussa Djenepo (20) + 6 to 82

Rénaud Emond (27) + 1 to 84

Razvan Marin (22) + 1 to 87

 

STVV:

Takehiro Tomiyasu (20) + 6 to 82

Pol Garcia (24) + 2 to 82

Jordan Botaka (25) + 3 to 83

Samuel Asamoah (25) + 2 to 82

Elton Acolatse (23) + 1 to 78

Yohan Boli (25) + 1 to 83

Alexis De Sart (22) + 1 to 83

Daichi Kamada (22) + 1 to 83

 

KAA Gent:

Aboubakary Koita (20) + 3 to 73 (Yes)

Sigurd Rosted (24) + 2 to 84

Birger Verstraete (25) + 2 to 84

Giorgi Chakvetadze (19) + 2 to 82

Stallone Limbombe (28) + 1 to 81

Thomas Kaminski (26) + 1 to 84

Jonathan David (19) + 7 to 80

Dylan Bronn (23) + 1 to 84

Roman Yaremchuk (23) + 1 to 84

 

RSC Anderlecht:

James Lawrence (26) + 3 to 80 (+5 --> 82)

Sebastiaan Bornauw (20) + 5 to 78

Alexis Saelemaekers (19) + 7 to 80

Francis Amuzu (19) + 4 to 80

Yari Verschaeren (17) + 5 to 75

Edo Kayémbe (20) + 2 to 75

Thomas Didillon (23) + 1 to 86

 

Charleroi SC:

Dorian Dessoleil (26) + 1 to 84

Marco Ilaimaharitra (23) + 2 to 84

Ali Gholizadeh (23) + 2 to 80

Victor Osimhen (20) + 4 to 82

Stergos Marinos (31) + 1 to 83

David Henen (23) + 1 to 76

 

KV Kortrijk:

Brendan Hines-Ike (24) + 1 to 81

Jovan Stojanovic (27) + 1 to 81

Kristof D'Haene (28) + 1 to 83

 

KAS Eupen: (Done)

Silas Gnaka (20) + 3 to 78 (+ 1 --> 76) (76 -- + 6 to 82)

Rocky Bushiri (19) + 4 to 77 (+ 7 to 80)

Xavi Molina (32) + 1 to 81 (- 2 to 78)

Sulayman Marreh (23) + 2 to 80 (YES)

Luis Garcia (38) + 1 to 83 (Nope)

Yuta Toyokawa (24) + 2 to 80 (+ 4 to 82)

Alessio Castro-Montes (21) + 2 to 78 (+ 4 to 80)

Hendrik Van Crombrugge (25) + 1 to 83

Jean Thierry Lazare Amani (21) + 2 to 82

Samuel Essende (21) + 3 to 76

David Pollet (30) - 2 to 80

Jordan Lotiès (34) - 3 to 80

Julian Schauerte (31) - 2 to 80

Diawandou Diagné (24) - 2 to 80

Danjiel Milicevic (33) - 1 to 82

Nils Schouterden (30) - 2 to 80

 

Excel Moeskroen:

Jean Butez (23) + 4 to 80

Frank Boya (22) + 3 to 76

Benjamin Van Durmen (22) + 2 to 78

Frantzdy Pierrot (24) + 5 to 75

Selim Amallah (22) + 2 to 80

Sidney Friede (21) + 2 to 75

Manuel Benson (22) + 2 to 80 

 

Zulte Waregem:

Ewoud Pletinckx (18) + 2 to 75

 

Cercle Brugge: (Done)

Yoann Etienne (21) + 4 to 80 (YES)

Isaac Koné (28) + 2 to 80 (YES)

Adrien Bongiovanni (19) + 3 to 76 (+ 4 to 77)

Johanna Omolo (29) + 1 to 80 (NOPE)

Kylian Hazard (23) + 1 to 78 (+ 5 to 82)

Issa Marega (21) + 3 to 73 (NOPE)

Guévin Tormin (21) + 2 to 80

Irvin Cardona (21) + 2 to 82

Nabil Alioui (20) + 3 to 76

Kévin Appin (21) + 3 to 76

Serge Gakpé (31) - 2 to 83

Benjamin Delacourt (34) - 2 to 78

Brian Vandenbussche (37) - 4 to 73

Jérémy Taravel (32) - 1 to 82

 

KV Oostende: (Done

Fabrice Ondoa (23) + 2 to 82 (YES)

Wout Faes (21) + 4 to 82 (YES)

Jelle Bataille (19) + 3 to 73 (+ 8 to 78)

Indy Boonen (20) + 5 to 78 (YES

Fashion Jr. Sakala (22) + 1 to 78 (+ 3 to 80)

Fernando Canesin (27) + 1 to 83

Robbe D'Haese (20) + 6 to 76

Sander Coopman (24) - 1 to 83

William Dutoit (30) - 1 to 82

Laurens De Bock (26) - 1 to 82

Goran Milovic (30) - 1 to 82

Nicolas Lombaerts (34) - 3 to 83

Brecht Capon (31) - 1 to 82

François Marquet (24) - 2 to 78

Michiel Jonckheere (29) - 2 to 78

 

Waasland-Beveren: (Done)

Jur Schryvers (22) + 3 to 80 (YES)

Maximiliano Caufriez (22) + 2 to 80 (YES)

Aleksandar Vukotic (23) + 3 to 80 (YES)

Denzel Jubitana (19) + 5 to 70 (+ 11 to 76)

Daam Foulon (20) + 2 to 75 (+ 3 to 76)

Louis Verstraete (19) + 4 to 80 (YES

Aleksandar Boljevic (23) + 1 to 81 (+ 2 to 82)

Milan Massop (25) + 1 to 81 (NOPE)

Nana Ampomah (23) + 1 to 83

Daan Heymans (19) + 5 to 75

Valterri Moren (27) - 2 to 78

Apostellos Vellios (27) - 2 to 80

Tuur Dierckx (23) - 2 to 80

 

Lokeren OSV: (Done)

Ortwin De Wolf (21) + 3 to 76 (+ 7 to 80)

Bambo Diaby (21)  + 5 to 75  (+ 8 to 78)

Yusuf Lawal (21) + 6 to 73

Omri Ben Harush (29) - 1 to 82

Olivier Deschacht (38) - 1 to 82

Stefano Marzo (28) - 2 to 80

Davino Verhulst (31) - 2 to 80

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia (29) - 3 to 80

Lukas Marecek (29) - 2 to 82

Steven De Ridder (32) - 1 to 82

Knowledge Musona (28) - 1 to 84

Julian Michel (27) - 2 to 80

Killian Overmeire (33) - 1 to 82

Tracy Mpati (27) - 2 to 78

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bizarre review for Cercle Brugge....

Kévin Appin + 3 for what ? He played 8 % (!) in total. 

Kylian Hazard + 5 ? He played 33 % in total and his individual statics are not impressing. Verry odd.

Irvin Cardona + 2 ? He barely played after his last rise.. 

Johanna Omolo played 34 % in total as a 79 and don't get a + 1...

 

The other reviews are pretty good

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Are Faes and Zinho worth keeping, and why? 

I dont know much about them (read there mention in another thread).

Vanheusden yes.

Faes doubtful. Will rise again normally if he continues on this level next season, but isn't a talent for our NT. So if you're looking for real talent... you can sell him...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zsp2 said:

If Mechelen win could be excluded for "Operation zero"? Or for the strange formula you have for EL play-off they would have another stage?

The matchfixing case (the game between KV Mechelen and W.Beveren) was part of Operation Zero. The FA demands, among other punishments, that KV Mechelen won't be allowed to play in Europe (and UEFA will be watching closely as well). In case Mechelen win the cup but are excluded from Europe then the EL spot for cup winners is awarded based on league standings (= 3rd placed team enters into the EL group stage). The 5th placed team, currently that's Anderlecht, would enter the Belgian EL play-offs, with an EL second qualifying round ticket at stake,  instead of the 4th placed team (who'd get an EL third qualifying round ticket).

8 hours ago, zsp2 said:

There aren't many informations about "Operation zero" in Italy, I know only that many teams and transfers are involved (e.g. Mitrovic), not who risk.

Thank you

This was probably the result of the info football leaks whistleblower, Rui Pinto, provided but I can't say I'm sure about this. The Belgian prosecutor had sent officials before his extradition to Portugal but it's hard to tell if this is (some) of the info he gave them. Pini Zahavi and Fali Ramadani are implicated.

Operation Zero is another investigation. In that one the FA didn't go after Mouscron (Zahavi's club) or Eupen, which is puzzling according to the lawyer of the crown witness. Despite the lack of action from the FA the prosecutor's office might still pursue this (especially if they gained more info from other leads, e.g. Rui Pinto).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr Noisy pinned this topic
  • Mr Noisy featured this topic
  • Mr Noisy unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...