Jump to content

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)


Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Sell: Dimata, Openda

Keep: Saelemaekers 

Definetly keep: Lucumi, Doku, Verschaeren 

If you want a goalkeeper with real potential for the top it's interesting to sell Didillon

Meanwhile Koen Casteels requested a transfer (level 5)...thoughts? +1?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian risers --> this link: Risers in Belgium

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that

Individual rapport Yari Verschaeren   Age: 17 Position: AM(RLC) Nationality: Belgium Team: RSC Anderlecht SM Value: 280K SM Rates: 70 Minutes: 526 minutes

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Meanwhile Koen Casteels requested a transfer (level 5)...thoughts? +1?

Level 5 in your team you mean ?

He is one of the better goalkeepers (not the best !!) in Germany, but he is out for a while now. Till the end of the month he will come back. Based on what he showed he deserves a + 1, but I don't know if he will get it now he is already out for a while… 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Level 5 in your team you mean ?

He is one of the better goalkeepers (not the best !!) in Germany, but he is out for a while now. Till the end of the month he will come back. Based on what he showed he deserves a + 1, but I don't know if he will get it now he is already out for a while… 

No...in another team....im offering the max: around 7 M.

Ok thanks..now i definitely want to buy him :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Castagne as a central defender this weekend ? Hmm… 😛 

I know, sound crazy, but there are 50% of possibilities, Atalanta plays with 3-4-2-1 and has 4 D(C) out for the match, so or Castagne or Hateboer is going to play in that position, both are adapted (Hans in SM is also DC but never plays there, he did only few minutes in 2 years). Depends on who Gasperini preferes against Criscito.

Furthermore on wednesday there's the final of Coppa Italia, so I expect a surprise before or during the match. I let you know if he plays as D(C) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hateboer played as D(C) because is better in the air and with his characteristics could suffer less Kouame, but in several occasion he changed position with Castagne, has been interesting see them changing positions.

Castagne scored again, what a second part of season for him!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Hateboer played as D(C) because is better in the air and with his characteristics could suffer less Kouame, but in several occasion he changed position with Castagne, has been interesting see them changing positions.

Castagne scored again, what a second part of season for him!!

Gave you the lead v. Lazio last week and now scored what turned out the winner. Those could prove to be decisive goals.

 

Incredible season by Atalanta. You might get into the CL after all.

Just surpassed Inter for 3rd place. OK they've a game in hand but they also still have to play Napoli away (they could very well drop points in those final games).

Atalanta should be able to stay ahead of Roma. H2H doesn't break this tie (both games ended 3-3), right? So it's GD and Atalanta has a superior one.

Milan OTOH have the better H2H yet being 3 points clear of them isn't exactly a horrible position to be in with two games left.

 

Best of luck in the remaining games and the cup final.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Gave you the lead v. Lazio last week and now scored what turned out the winner. Those could prove to be decisive goals.

 

Incredible season by Atalanta. You might get into the CL after all.

Just surpassed Inter for 3rd place. OK they've a game in hand but they also still have to play Napoli away (they could very well drop points in those final games).

Atalanta should be able to stay ahead of Roma. H2H doesn't break this tie (both games ended 3-3), right? So it's GD and Atalanta has a superior one.

Milan OTOH have the better H2H yet being 3 points clear of them isn't exactly a horrible position to be in with two games left.

 

Best of luck in the remaining games and the cup final.

The turning point for his season had been Atalanta - Juventus 3-0 Coppa Italia, his best performance of the season.

Atalanta is having an incredible season, will be hard goes to CL, Milan is only 3 points behind and has simple matches, instead we have Juventus, just before the celebration for the serie A. @Milanista1 what do you think of it? For me Milan is favourite, even if we deserve more, maybe.

You are right with Roma, will be hard they could reach CL.

Thanks, this week is the most important of Atalanta history, Iet's hope and see what happen...

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

The turning point for his season had been Atalanta - Juventus 3-0 Coppa Italia, his best performance of the season.

Atalanta is having an incredible season, will be hard goes to CL, Milan is only 3 points behind and has simple matches, instead we have Juventus, just before the celebration for the serie A. @Milanista1 what do you think of it? For me Milan is favourite, even if we deserve more, maybe.

You are right with Roma, will be hard they could reach CL.

Thanks, this week is the most important of Atalanta history, Iet's hope and see what happen...

I really hope Milan can at least finish the season with a CL spot (that would feel like a trophy in itself). This way we can attract better players as they will have the CL to look forward to, even if we win by a scrappy 1-0 in the games left.

Atalanta are having a great season! I'm happy for they are doing well. :) As long as Milan can get a CL spot i not really too bothered about the rest of the teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

What is the future of Maehle of Genk? Is he being linked to any top5 European leagues? Is he a national team regular? After his rise I want to be sure if I should cash in on him since Belgian review is only once a year. 

 

We don't know who is interested in Mæhle. Southampton tried to get him for 10 million euros in the winter, but KRC Genk refused.

For the rest there is a lot of interest, but it's not known who wants to sign him. 

He will possibly stay in Genk if KRC Genk will play Champions League next season.. . The maximum rate for a KRC Genk-player is 88 btw

Link to post
Share on other sites

Financially KRC Genk will strongly grow... 

€ 24,5 million for playing the Champions League next season

€ 35 million (minimum normally) for Sander Berge and Léandro Trossard. Those 2 will definetly leave I'm afraid. 

Minimum KRC Genk will get € 59,5 million in this summer. Maybe 1 or max 2 more players will leave, but probably they stay thanks to the Champions League. I'm talking about Mæhle and Malinovskiy.

@1000dB

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very much deserved. So yea congrats to Genk. Looking forward to how they'll perform in the CL. Last year they were a little bit inconsistent in the EL, some very good showings though. Let's see what happens this summer.

@thorgan lesar any idea of Vanzeir getting chances @ Genk next season? Read throughout this season that he's hoping it will happen for him and there were positive comments from Genk as well. Sounds like the kid didn't like playing out wide too much/prefers to play more centrally. How about Benson Manuel. Is he ready for Genk? Besides Trossard there might be more departures: Samatta leaving? Ingvartsen too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Very much deserved. So yea congrats to Genk. Looking forward to how they'll perform in the CL. Last year they were a little bit inconsistent in the EL, some very good showings though. Let's see what happens this summer.

@thorgan lesar any idea of Vanzeir getting chances @ Genk next season? Read throughout this season that he's hoping it will happen for him and there were positive comments from Genk as well. Sounds like the kid didn't like playing out wide too much/prefers to play more centrally. How about Benson Manuel. Is he ready for Genk? Besides Trossard there might be more departures: Samatta leaving? Ingvartsen too?

I think KRC Genk is considering to loan Vanzeir out in the first division...

Manuel Benson is doing well in Mouscron.. . He's starting as nr.1 at the left, but KRC Genk will buy a better option normally there...

Sander Berge will definetly leave.. Ndongola is leaving (Fenerbahçe). Samatta maybe. Don't know if he can play again on this level next season...

Ingvartsen is not good enough. So he will leave normally

Link to post
Share on other sites

R8QHKV0.jpg

On wednesday Kortrijk and Charleroi will play each other to decide who'll face Antwerp in the EL play-off final. The final itself is on the 26th.

 

As a reminder of what happens if KV Mechelen are excluded from Europe:

- Standard go to the EL group stage instead.

- If Antwerp win the EL play-off final they and Gent (who came 5th in the league) enter into the EL's qualifying rounds. If Antwerp win they get a spot in the EL's third qualifying round (instead of the second round in case they lose).

- Either Kortrijk or Charleroi would have to beat the other in the semi-final and then win against Antwerp in the final to qualify for the EL's third qualifying round (they'd be left empty-handed in case they lose).

 

Anderlecht won't play in Europe next season, ending the second longest streak in Europe. A truly horrible season. Still, their fans are looking forward to the future. What will Kompany bring?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@zsp2 Castagne to SSC Napoli probably :)

Newspapers write:

Gollini to Roma

Mancini to Roma

Palomino to Boca Juniors

Hateboer to Lazio / Napoli

Freuler to Lazio

De Roon to Roma

Gosens to Inter

Castagne to Napoli and so on...

Every day in Italy write a different player to a different team ;) Who is going to play in Atalanta for them? The youth team? 🤣

Honestly I think he will stay to Atalanta, at least we could sell Hateboer in that position, but not Castagne that can improve more. 

The only irreplaceable is Gasperini, the coach

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, zsp2 said:

Newspapers write:

Gollini to Roma

Mancini to Roma

Palomino to Boca Juniors

Hateboer to Lazio / Napoli

Freuler to Lazio

De Roon to Roma

Gosens to Inter

Castagne to Napoli and so on...

Every day in Italy write a different player to a different team ;) Who is going to play in Atalanta for them? The youth team? 🤣

Honestly I think he will stay to Atalanta, at least we could sell Hateboer in that position, but not Castagne that can improve more. 

The only irreplaceable is Gasperini, the coach

Congratz with the Champions League ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, thorgan lesar said:

 

PUBLICITY

These players are publicity for the Belgian competition. Belgium delivered these players the last 5 till 10 years. Of course there are many more in the past, but I’m talking about our most recently publicity.

 

-        Matthew Ryan                     (played for Club Brugge KV)

-        Chancel Mbemba                (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-        Kalidou Koulibaly                 (played for KRC Genk)

-        Nicolas Pareja                       (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-        Victor Wanyama                  (played for Beerschot)

-        Cheikhou Kouyaté               (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-        Luka Milivojevic                   (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-     William Carvalho                 (played for Cercle Brugge)

-        Wilfried Ndidi                       (played for KRC Genk)

-     Lucas Biglia                           (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-        Sergej Milinkovic-Savic       (played for KRC Genk)

-        Ivan Perisic                            (played for KSV Roeselare and Club Brugge KV)

-     Bryan Ruiz                             (played for KAA Gent)

-        Carlos Bacca                         (played for Club Brugge KV)

-        Aleksandar Mitrovic           (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-        Cyriel Théréau                     (played for RSC Anderlecht)

-     Leon Bailey                           (played for KRC Genk)

-     Adam Marusic                      (played for KV Oostende & KV Kortrijk)

-     Dakonam Djené                   (played for Sint-Truidense VV)

-     Youcef Atal                          (played for KV Kortrijk)

-     Henry Onyekuru                 (played for KAS Eupen & RSC Anderlecht)

-     Omar Colley                          (played for KRC Genk)

-     Soualiho Meîté                     (played for Zulte Waregem)

-     Matias Suarez                       (played for RSC Anderlecht)

 

On lower level 

      -         Sverrir Ingason  (played for Lokeren OV)

      -        Roberto Rosales  (played for KAA Gent)

-           Henrik Dalsgaard (played for Zulte Waregem)

-           Lukas Lerager (played for Zulte Waregem)

-           José Izquierdo (played for Club Brugge KV.)

 

WATCH OUT: This list will be up-to-date. Hopefully I can put Sander Berge, Razvan Marin, Ruslan Malinovskiy (if he will leave), Joakim Maehle (if he will leave), Moraes Wesley, Mbwana Samatta, Moussa Djenepo, Kostas Laifis, Dylan Bronn, Arnaut ‘Danjuma’ Groeneveld (if he leaves) and Takehiro Tomiyasu (if he leaves to Abroad..).

 

 

Excited for the next abroad talents..

Where will they sign ? Will they improve and make a succesful carreer ? 

 

Belgium - and The Netherlands - is the place to be for the abroad talents :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr Noisy pinned this topic
  • Mr Noisy featured this topic
  • Mr Noisy unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...