Jump to content
thorgan lesar

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Excited for the next abroad talents..

Where will they sign ? Will they improve and make a succesful carreer ? 

 

Belgium - and The Netherlands - is the place to be for the abroad talents :) 

Is Portugal near? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that Atalanta is interested in Michel Vlap, but from some articles it seems is really close to Anderlecht, do you know something about it? Is he good?

Honestly I think is a name for divert the attention on the real target, that is someone greater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Of course :) 

Is it possible to give me 10 names who played in Portugal and made it in the better countries ? To be honest I'm curious..

All time?

Cristiano Ronaldo

Luis Figo

Rui Costa

Paulo Sousa

Paulo Futre

Fernando Couto

Vitor Baia

Simão Sabrosa

Ricardo Carvalho

Paulo Ferreira

Deco

...

Recent Years?

Cristiano Ronaldo

Fabio Coentrão

Bernardo Silva

André Gomes

João Cancelo

João Moutinho

Ruben Neves

Gonçalo Guedes

Jose Fonte

André Silva

Pepe

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

All time?

Cristiano Ronaldo

Luis Figo

Rui Costa

Paulo Sousa

Paulo Futre

Fernando Couto

Vitor Baia

Simão Sabrosa

Ricardo Carvalho

Paulo Ferreira

Deco

...

Recent Years?

Cristiano Ronaldo

Fabio Coentrão

Bernardo Silva

André Gomes

João Cancelo

João Moutinho

Ruben Neves

Gonçalo Guedes

Jose Fonte

André Silva

Pepe

...

I'm talking about abroad talents, not talents from your own country..

And yes the last 10 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm talking about abroad talents, not talents from your own country..

And yes the last 10 years

Witsel had a short stint in Portugal. I guess he hasn't played long enough in the BuLi (still his presence has been made known). Same for Jovic?

Off the top of my head:

Oblak

Falcao, James, Matic and Di Maria had varying degrees of success. 

Ederson, Alex Sandro, D.Costa, D.Luiz and probably a bunch of other Brazilians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Witsel had a short stint in Portugal. I guess he hasn't played long enough in the BuLi (still his presence has been made known). Same for Jovic?

Off the top of my head:

Oblak

Falcao, James, Matic and Di Maria had varying degrees of success. 

Ederson, Alex Sandro, D.Costa, D.Luiz and probably a bunch of other Brazilians.

Pepe and Deco hehehe 

Witsel, Oblak, Falcao, James, Matic, Di Maria, Ederson, Alex Sandro, Diego Costa, David Luiz, Casemiro, Danilo Luiz,...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I read that Atalanta is interested in Michel Vlap, but from some articles it seems is really close to Anderlecht, do you know something about it? Is he good?

Honestly I think is a name for divert the attention on the real target, that is someone greater

I'm not a fan off him actually. But he has the qualities for Atalanta in my opinion. 

 

There are rumours Anderlecht is a little bit pissed on Heerenveen about their mentality.. . Possibly Anderlecht will leave this case and looking for other players.

 

Vlap himself wants to go to Brussel I've heard..

 

But these days it's difficult to know with which players are linked with RSC Anderlecht. So it's possible it's BS to make the possibility to promote Vlap in Abroad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Osimhen "permanently" moves from Wolfsburg to Charleroi for roughly €3m. Reportedly there's plenty of interest from bigger clubs and he might move again this summer for a lot more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/discussie-beneliga-nieuw-leven-ingeblazen

BeNe League, the umpthieth episode. I know you don't like this idea @thorgan lesar yet you probably don't have to worry it will come to fruition. Usually the BeNe League pops up around the time a new Eredivisie TV deal is being negotiated (top clubs in Holland looking to squeeze smaller ones over and over again). This time it's the new cycle of the European competitions, including EL2, that's being discussed. Could as well brought up the Atlantic League again.

With the third European competition, EL2, on the horizon top heavy leagues like Holland could do with the added depth that comes with joining forces in e.g. the BeNe League. Also, half of the pro clubs in Holland have more debts than assets and are facing an uncertain future (https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/accountants-waarschuwen-knvb-helft-profclubs-staat-op-omvallen~ad2cac38/). A similar situation in Belgium, where the second division is a graveyard for clubs. The way things are going isn't great to say the least. If a BeNe League were to be created there would have to be better solidarity measures. The current measures in Belgium and Holland are inadequate.

Some time ago UEFA (Platini's proposal) allowed Belgium and Holland to keep all their European spots (might not be on the table anymore though). Still UEFA has been in favour of (smaller) leagues joining forces for quite some time now. A shame research into the BeNe League hasn't been done. At least work will start now and if the research is made public we'll get a better picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@zsp2 Victor Osimhen on his way to Atalanta Bergamo...

I heard this rumor, Olivier1 told me he is a great prospect, what do you think? Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zsp2 said:

I heard this rumor, Olivier1 told me he is a great prospect, what do you think? Thanks

 

Just saw his answer. I have a little doubt if he will make it in the top. 

He isn't that great if there isn't much pace. He needs to grow in that.. 

Wesley (heavily linked with SS Lazio) and Samatta are for me the better players. 

 

But.. 

yeah a good prospect eventually ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I know that there are already topics for the Belgian competition, but I decided to put all the information in 1 topic. So It's easier for everyone to follow.

 

You will see:

 

RISERS LIST

Who will rise in the Jupiler Pro League ?

Who will rise in the Proximus League (2nd division) ?

The predicted rates are based on some points (click here)

 

SUMMER TRANSFERS '19-'20

A summary will follow in the next weeks..

 

National team of Belgium

Present & Future

              - Goalkeepers

              - Defenders

              - Wingbacks

              - Midfielders

              - Attackers

Competition

              -  System

》Results

              - Soccerway

》The players of the moment

 

NEW: Individual rapport youngsters in the Belgian competition

                - Silas Gnaka (made on 21/02/2019)

                - Yari Verschaeren (made on 25/02/2019)

                - Zinho Vanheusden (made on 25/02/2019)

                 - Takehiro Tomiyasu (made on 25/02/2019)

                - Joakim Mæhle (made on 26/02/2019)

                - Georgi Chakvetadze (made on 27/02/2019)

                - Jonathan David (made on 28/02/2019)

                        

》Livestream

                 - Hesgoal.com

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

》 Worldwide videos

                 - Academies, projects, development, the emotion of football.... => you can find it here.

》-18 talents around the World

                - Worldwide talents (made by Ziro)

》 SPECIAL: Scouting by Sir Louis Cower

                 - Cheap, obscure risers (made by Sir Louis Cower

》Future players abroad

                 - -21 player discussion - by sirmarkhughes

》Countries

                 - Italy - by zsp2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Following countries you can ask questions about:

The Netherlands
Russia
Austria
Ukrain
Switzerland
Greece
Denmark
Croatia

Sweden 

Norway

Finland

OP (Opening Post) ---> updated

@zsp2 @sirmarkhughes your threads are added.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 6:13 AM, 1000dB said:

Osimhen "permanently" moves from Wolfsburg to Charleroi for roughly €3m. Reportedly there's plenty of interest from bigger clubs and he might move again this summer for a lot more money.

Just saw this answer..

They did the same with Lukebakio. They're doing a good work in Charleroi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Jean Butez (Mouscron) is being pointed to Porto...Thoughts?

George Hirst (Leuven) Keep? Thoughts?

Hirst.. yeah he will rise on a day in the future.. :) but nah, you can sell him. 

Butez is one of the better goalkeepers in Belgium. Has a really nice potential, but he already said he won't go to FC Porto. He wants to stay in Belgium.

If he continues on this level and also improve he can become the better goalkeeper in Belgium on term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@zsp2 what do you think of Musa Barrow ? He is linked with Sint-Truidense VV in Belgium to loan him..

He has great potentiality, he showed amazing stuff in the last months of season 2017/18, and last year Atalanta refused 21M€, he was really hyped.

This season he had a good start in Europa League qualifying round, but with the elimination from the competition, Atalanta's crisis and Zapata's explosion he suffered this situation too much. 

Anyway he shouldn't go to Sint-Truidense VV or Stuttgart, his agent told that Barrow prefers stay in Serie A, he'll likely go to Lecce or Parma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A new format in Belgium...

Ridicolous system... 

@1000dB can explain in English :)

 

PO1 stays the same

Seems straightforward enough. After regular season:

- the top 6 teams break off into a mini-league, the same PO I as before (points are halved, they play each other once more home and away, the title and European spots are decided).

- the bottom two Pro League teams from the second tier play relegation play-offs, i.e. PO III (the bottom team starts 3 points behind, best-of-five stays up).

- the other 16 Pro League teams (10 from the first tier and 6 from the second tier) enter PO II, which looks somewhat similar to the old 16 team EUROs. I.e. 4 groups of 4 teams in the group phase, group winners advance to the semis, a final and eventually the PO II winner advances to the Belgian EL play-off final where they face a team that qualified via PO I with an EL 2nd qualifying round ticket at stake).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Seems straightforward enough. After regular season:

- the top 6 teams break off into a mini-league, the same PO I as before (points are halved, they play each other once more home and away, the title and European spots are decided).

- the bottom two Pro League teams from the second tier play relegation play-offs, i.e. PO III (the bottom team starts 3 points behind, best-of-five stays up).

- the other 16 Pro League teams (10 from the first tier and 6 from the second tier) enter PO II, which looks somewhat similar to the old 16 team EUROs. I.e. 4 groups of 4 teams in the group phase, group winners advance to the semis, a final and eventually the PO II winner advances to the Belgian EL play-off final where they face a team that qualified via PO I with an EL 2nd qualifying round ticket at stake).

What's your opinion ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

So what are the thoughts on Mossa Djenepo to Southampton? Do you think he will go into the first team? Is he good enough for Premier League?

He has a really nice potential. Actually I hoped he stayed in Belgium 1 more year because it's sometimes with ups and downs. 

But I can see the potential and if he plays good, it's really good. 

It will depend on his adaption and if he can play more constantly, but yeah he has the qualities for Southampton and the Premier League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

He has a really nice potential. Actually I hoped he stayed in Belgium 1 more year because it's sometimes with ups and downs. 

But I can see the potential and if he plays good, it's really good. 

It will depend on his adaption and if he can play more constantly, but yeah he has the qualities for Southampton and the Premier League.

Thanks. I had him in a gameworld, just bought him as a riser (bought for £400k sold for £2.8m). It is a gameworld where you can only buy under 85 rated, I think once people see he has moved to Southampton he will be snapped up as he is only 20, 21 in a week. . The only way for me to get him back is to trade either Skov + 400 k or sell skov olsen and buy him for 2.4. Do you think I should buy him or stick with the Skovs?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...