thorgan lesar

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Ruslan Malinovskiy very close with Atalanta. Good transfer for Atalanta. 

Good luck ;)

@zsp2

I red in these next days will be official, Atalanta need a player like him. I'm happy, Atalanta is doing a good team, and it seems they want another striker after Muriel and, if Mancini goes (Roma) will be replaced by someone of his level :D

10 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Wouldn't mind him moving to Italy. I'm not watching as many PL games as I used to.

Still I always liked the fact he trained/played together with Vertonghen. And with Spurs he'll play in the CL. There are a few other Belgians that need a move more than Toby does. Who do you think will move before this window closes?

□ Simon Mignolet
He is now a long time 2nd keeper in Liverpool. He can't stay 2nd keeper with the NT of Belgium if he doesn't play.
□ Hendrik Van Crombrugge
Is probably going to Luton Town. He is better then that...
□ Thomas Meunier
Okay, has a lot of injury problems, but in my opinion PSG isn't a good club for me. Manchester United, SSC Napoli and another Italian team is linked with him. I say "leave"
□ Thomas Vermaelen
Probably going to Qatar. Too bad...
□ Jordan Lukaku
Not good enough for SS Lazio. Needs to find a team lower..
□ Dennis Praet
Tielemans and Praet again together would be lovely at Leicester City
□ Kevin Mirallas
Probably going to Standard De Liège
□ Dodi Lukebakio
LOSC Lille is really interested. Good choice, I think.
□ Yannick Carrasco
Needs to move fast or he isn't a Red Devil any more in a couple of months. SSC Napoli and Arsenal are interested.
□ Nacer Chadli
Needs to play in a team with more stability. Maybe he can do something in France like Olympique Lyonnais or Olympique Marseille.
□ Divock Origi
Difficult choice. He is the first player after Firmino, Mané and Salah. He will play for sure, but will it be enough. I would stay. What do you think ?

Toby Alderweireld is wanted by AS Roma and Juventus
Björn Engels is close to Aston Villa...

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

□ Simon Mignolet
He is now a long time 2nd keeper in Liverpool. He can't stay 2nd keeper with the NT of Belgium if he doesn't play.
□ Hendrik Van Crombrugge
Is probably going to Luton Town. He is better then that...
□ Thomas Meunier
Okay, has a lot of injury problems, but in my opinion PSG isn't a good club for me. Manchester United, SSC Napoli and another Italian team is linked with him. I say "leave"
□ Thomas Vermaelen
Probably going to Qatar. Too bad...
□ Jordan Lukaku
Not good enough for SS Lazio. Needs to find a team lower..
□ Dennis Praet
Tielemans and Praet again together would be lovely at Leicester City
□ Kevin Mirallas
Probably going to Standard De Liège
□ Dodi Lukebakio
LOSC Lille is really interested. Good choice, I think.
□ Yannick Carrasco
Needs to move fast or he isn't a Red Devil any more in a couple of months. SSC Napoli and Arsenal are interested.
□ Nacer Chadli
Needs to play in a team with more stability. Maybe he can do something in France like Olympique Lyonnais or Olympique Marseille.
□ Divock Origi
Difficult choice. He is the first player after Firmino, Mané and Salah. He will play for sure, but will it be enough. I would stay. What do you think ?

Toby Alderweireld is wanted by AS Roma and Juventus
Björn Engels is close to Aston Villa...

Origi likes to stay and Klopp seems to believe he can improve him. Let's see first if he can get more minutes. Apropos, reportedly Bayern are also interested in Carrasco.

- Interested in seeing what Lampard has in mind for Batshuayi.

- Benteke entered the final year of his contract and is intent on running it down. Lots to prove this season if he wants a last big payday (maybe off to China next summer).

- R.Lukaku situation would be resolved this week (if reports are correct).

- Saw plenty of rumours about castagne but they have somewhat died down (don't know if he has extended his contract, looked like he prefers to stay).

- Casteels was being linked to Barca (as Cilessen replacement). Casteels is ready to make a step up. I just hope he doesn't move to club where he'll rot on the bench.

5 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Origi likes to stay and Klopp seems to believe he can improve him. Let's see first if he can get more minutes. Apropos, reportedly Bayern are also interested in Carrasco.

- Interested in seeing what Lampard has in mind for Batshuayi.

- Benteke entered the final year of his contract and is intent on running it down. Lots to prove this season if he wants a last big payday (maybe off to China next summer).

- R.Lukaku situation would be resolved this week (if reports are correct).

- Saw plenty of rumours about castagne but they have somewhat died down (don't know if he has extended his contract, looked like he prefers to stay).

- Casteels was being linked to Barca (as Cilessen replacement). Casteels is ready to make a step up. I just hope he doesn't move to club where he'll rot on the bench.

□ Michy Batshuayi 

Stay is my advice. Morata left. Giroud is the only one before him. Giroud will not play all the games and I think Batshuayi and Giroud are a good match together.

□ Romelu Lukaku 

I'm hoping to be surprised and he goes to Juventus FC. They are also interested..

□ Timothy Castagne 

Staying at Atalanta Bergamo is the best choice. 

□ Koen Casteels 

Stay aswell at VFL Wolfsburg. He was injured for a while. He needs first his top level back. Next season he can make a step up. 

Barcelona bought Neto. They won't get Casteels now. 

What do you think of the others I mentionned ?

51 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

What do you think of the others I mentionned ?

- Migs isn't allowed to leave. Klopp heaped praise on him and hopefully he gets rewarded for being a good servant to the club.

- Meunier is better off in a dominant team where he doesn't have to contribute too much defensively. Man United is a no-go.

- I feel for Vermaelen. Hoping he gets his wish and a PL team will still take a gamble on him.

- About J.Lukaku, I can only agree with you.

- Praet's versatility could be used against him. Should chose wisely to guarantee a starting (CM) spot. Leicester might not be the best choice.

- Mirallas, could as well return to Belgium.

- Agreed, Lille would be a fine destination for Lukebakio's next club.

- Carrasco, together with Vermaelen, really needs a good move asap.

7 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Huh? A mod has to approve my posts all of a sudden. What went wrong?

Not sure. There's been a lot of spam lately and maybe because of that some posts are are needing approval. As many normal posts as spam posts for some reason. I've been trying to get on here as much as possible and sort it. 

Players that left in the season '18-'19 and will represent the Belgian competition in Abroad...

○ Takehiro Tomiyasu (Bologna)

Tomiyasu-e1561593195251.jpg

○ Joseph Aidoo (Celta de Vigo)

Aidoo+05+Celta.jpeg

○ Stefano Denswil (Bologna)

Schermata-2019-07-15-alle-14.50.58.png

○ Birger Verstraete (FC Köln)

e89e999216e047567d3a5fd68fb8cd32.jpg

○ Ražvan Marin (Ajax FC)

emM9MSZoYXNoPTcyNmU2NGI5Y2NhMTZkOTQ2YzIx

○ Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta Bergamo)

Ruslan-Malinovskyi-800-445.jpg

○ Léandro Trossard (Brighton & Hove Albion)

B9720038548Z.1_20190623181442_000+G93DTN

○ Moussa Djenepo (Southampton)

Moussa-Djenepo0109.jpg

○ Moraes Wesley (Aston Villa)

15555036-0-image-a-34_1562104935027.jpg

Probably some more that will leave:
Dylan Bronn
Mbwana Ally Samatta
Sander Berge

14 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Huh? A mod has to approve my posts all of a sudden. What went wrong?

I have had to manually approve quite a few lately. We have had issues with Spam bots, but that has been for ages now. Maybe an Admin above myself or a SM rep put something in place to fight them that has cause it? Unsure as they are as frequent as ever.

Income KRC Genk for now

Alejandro Pozuelo 9 million euros (Toronto FC)

Ruslan Malinovskiy 13.7 million euros (Atalanta)

Léandro Trossard 20 million euros (Brighton & Hove Albion)

Joseph Aidoo 8 million (Celta de Vigo)

Champions League 20.7 million 

Roughly 71.2 million euros with transfers 

Sander Berge (at least 22.5 million euros) and Samatta (at least 12 million euros) are probably the next transfers

Roughly 107 million euros...

(Wat is omzet in het Engels @1000dB ?)

Final verdict: KV Mechelen (and 4 members of their board) have been found guilty of matchfixing.

- no relegation this season yet next season they might not get a licence/might still be relegated a season later

- individual sentences for the 4 board members

- exclusion from the Belgian Cup

- exclusion from European competitions

Possibly today (or a bit later) UEFA will decide if KV Mechelen's ticket will be forfeited completely or if Gent (the 5th placed club from last season) will be allowed to play in the EL. Next week either Gent or Antwerp will play Viitorul in the EL's 2nd Q round.

26 july begins the competition in the Jupiler Pro League. Today I will start with making prognoses. 2 posts each day. On the last day possibly 4 posts.

Classement: (will be up-to-date)

16. Waasland-Beveren

15. KAS Eupen

14. KV Mechelen

13. KV Oostende 

12. Excel Moeskroen 

11. KV Kortrijk

10. Cercle Brugge 

9. Charleroi

8. Zulte Waregem 

7. Royal Antwerp

6. Sint-Truidense VV

5. RSC Anderlecht

4. KAA Gent

3. Club Brugge KV 

2. Standard De Liège 

1. KRC Genk

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

thumb2-waasland-beveren-fc-4k-belgian-fo

Pirard, Debaty, Gabriël, Bleijenberg
With Pirard and Debaty it has 2 keepers that are good enough for the subtop. Gabriël and Bleijenberg are the youngsters.

Schryvers, Caufriez, Moors, Gamboa, Liessens, Van Spitael, Vukotic, Massop, Foulon
Caufriez, Moren, Gamboa and Vukotic are ready to be the axis of the defense. On the right side, Schryvers is the first choice anyway, but may still have some competition. Massop is not good enough for the Belgian level. They will have to look for something on the left. Liessens and Van Spitael are again the youngsters.

Keita, Bizimana, Sadiku, Emmers, Ponnet, Jubitana, Lulic
Bizimana and Emmers seem to form the midfield. Bizimana is a boy with physical qualities and grows over time. Emmers is a direct added value. Keita is 2nd choice, but does not have the same level. Jubitana and Lulic are okay players, but not enough to be an upgrade in the midfield. A competitor for Xian Emmers would be important plus certainly an attacking midfielder. Sadiku and Ponnet are the youngsters in midfield.

Vanzo, Badibanga, Dierckx, Koita
3 players (Vanzo, Badibanga, Dierckx) that can compete in 2nd class, but in the first class these are not players that Waasland-Beveren will teach offensively. Ampomah and Boljevic left. Aboubakary Koita has only just been recruited and should replace Ampomah. This is the year to really break through for him. Certainly a winger is necessary.

Milosevic, Vellios, Forte, Sula
Milosevic is an attacker with physical qualities, but not the most technical. Vellios and Forte are okay backups. Forte will normally leave, so Waasland-Beveren will look for a new central attacker.

Conclusion
Defensively it is okay, where defensive may be a little wider in terms of quality. It has a good duo in midfield, but that's it. Not a creative person or a player you can fall back on. On the wing-positiin, action must also be taken to the first class level. Especially the investigation into match fixing, of which the club was eventually acquitted, has considerably disrupted the preparation. A lot still needs to be done if they want to stay in the first class.

Players to look out for

Xian Emmers, Aleksandar Vukotic, Stefan Milosevic 

1764170_KSK_Beveren.jpg

Clipart%20Number%2015%2023.jpg

KAS_Eupen_Qatar.jpg

Van Crombrugge, De Wolf, Matthys, Nurudeen
Hendrik Van Crombrugge was very important for KAS Eupen, but will leave. Ortwin De Wolf is a great replacement. Matthys comes from the amateur classes.

Molina, Beck, Lotiès, Koch, Blondelle, Gnaka, Aw
The wing defense is fine, but Lotiès and Blondelle as the central axis is certainly not enough. Defensively, it isn't yet ready for the new season.

Marreh, Cools, Lazare, N'Dri, Laurènt, Keita, Milicevic
Cools and Laurènt must be the experience in the team to replace Luis Garcia, but purely in terms of quality this is still a big question mark. The new talents from the Aspire Academy (N'Dri and Keita) seem to be gradually ready. The midfield is good in width, but not enough in depth.

Embalo, Schouterden, Yagan, Musset Quintais
A winger is also needed here at the very least. Embalo has the qualities to let Eupen win with 1 technical action. I still miss someone who can have a technical action. Toyokawa can still play there out of need.

Toyokawa, Ciampichetti, Bautista

Ciampichetti should become the new finisher for this KAS Eupen. These attackers must be able to keep Eupen in first class.

Conclusion
There is a lot of doubt about the possibilities of KAS Eupen. Defensively it is weak and there are few possibilities on the winger. Midfield lacks a bit of a swing, but it looks good. How do Ciampichetti and Bautista work in the Belgian competition. If they find an upgrade for the defence and the wing-position , it can remain in first class again.

Players to look out for 

Konan N'Dri, Marreh, De Wolf

Setup
De Wolf; Beck, Loties, Blondelle, Gnaka; Marreh; Lazare, Milicevic; Embalo, Toyokawa; Ciampichetti

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

thumb2-kv-mechelen-fc-4k-belgian-footbal

Verrips, Castro, Bouzian, Valkenaers
This is fine. KV Mechelen has been promoted, so they can keep Verrips. Castro is the experienced keeper and the other 2 are the youngsters.

Van Cleemput, Bagayoko, Swinkels, Peyre, Lemoine, De Bie, Bateau, Bijker, Corryn, Van Hoorenbeeck
This central axis still needs 1 man with technical qualities. Swinkels and Peyre are mainly the experienced men who are already a bit in return. The wing defense seems okay.

Van Damme, Boni, Coveliers, El Messaoudi, Zeroual, Vranckx, Schoofs, Kaya, Bosiers, Van Keilegom
Experienced midfield that is worth playing in the first class. Physically they can still come along. Technically it can be better in some areas. Fortunately El Messaoudi returns with both qualities. A central and offensive midfielder can still be useful. Coveliers, Boni, Bosiers and Van Keilegom are the youngsters. Vranckx is only 16 years old, but can get chances. Makes a great impression.

Tainmont, Storm, Savic
Tainmont isn't enough anymore for the highest level, while Storm has taken the step to become first class. Savic is a youngster from Bosnia. Clear reinforcement is needed on the wing-position (2 players) to mean something offensive.

Engvall, Togui, De Camargo, Cornet
Engvall and Togui seem ready to compete at this level. De Camargo is going to have a hard time, but he can give his experience to the younger (and better) players like Engvall and Togui. Cornet can normally leave.

Conclusion
The core of KV Mechelen is not bad in itself, but the midfield can still get an upgrade and quality is urgently needed on the flank. There may also be an upgrade of 1 player in the defense axis. This team can participate at this level. Although it is unable to become revelation with this team ....

Players to look out for
Gustav Engvall, William Togui, Michael Verrips

1764153_Yellow_Red_KV_Mechelen.jpg

number-13-clipart-typeface-clipart-black

thumb2-kv-oostende-4k-geometric-art-logo

Ondoa, Dutoit
Ondoa's first season was one with trial and error. Dutoit was a decent competitor. Now that Ondoa has a year of experience, he is also considered a little better by now in Ostend. Although Dutoit remains the first choice at the moment.

Capon, Faes, Milovic, Sané, Lombaerts, Ndenbe, Skulason
The central axis is on point and Faes can learn a lot from all 3. After Italy, Belgium is the best country for defensive growth. Is an ideal learning school for the young Wout Faes. Only something can be added on the right.

Neto, Vandendriessche, Palaversa, Marquet, Özkan, Vargas, Boonen
Ingebritsen likes to play 4-3-3 with 1 defensive midfielder and 2 with more attacking qualities. Neto, Palaversa and Vargas could well be the midfield that the Norwegian prefers. It has 3 valid options behind the 3 mentioned. The basis is there.

Hjulsager, Bataille, Rajsel, D'Haese, Canesin

The youngsters are nice players, but they are not going to make KVO play better. The Danish Hjulsager and the Brazilian Canesin take the lead in front of them, but can certainly still use a competitor. Fashion Sakala is a fast-paced player who can also be posted on the wing-position. Rajsel can leave.

Güri, Sakala
In Ostend people still doubt if Güri can actually help Ostend. A new central attacker is a must.

Conclusion
The basis is there. Offensive it can be better on both the wing position and as central attacker. It was said in advance that KV Oostende is the damned relegation candidate. I see them fighting against relegation, but all in all they will end up safely. Provided that the offensive gets better.

Players to look out for

Ante Palaversa, Andrew Hjulsager, Fashion Sakala

1764080_KV_Oostende.jpg

12-e1477300768257.jpg

thumb2-royal-excel-mouscron-fc-4k-belgia

Butez, Vasic, Libertiaux
Butez may still be leaving the team, causing them to lose a strong goalkeeper. Vasic also has qualities as a 1st keeper, but something new will have to be attracted here.

Ciranni, Campins, Dussenne, De Medina, Boya, Sadiku, Godeau, Antonov, Gulan, Pietrzak
The defense is on point in Mouscron. Something is expected from the young Rijad Sadiku at Excel Mouscron. This is a decent defense according to Mouscron standards. It is also ready for the 3-5-2 that the new coach Bernd Hollerbach has in mind.

Van Durmen, Mohamed, Spahiu, Chibani, Hočko, Bakic, Ippolito
The midfield is nice, but there can be an offensive boost. A foundation has already been laid here to start the competition. In a 3-5-2, Excel Mouscron wants to dominate the match with these many controlling players, but, as said, there needs to be an offensive impulse to aim for a quiet season.

Dione, Olinga, Kuzmanovic, Vroman
These are not players that Excel Mouscron can win with 1 action. Vroman (17) is too young to have an impact. An upgrade is important.

Allagui, Osabutey, Pierrot
The loss of Awoniyi will weigh, but Excel Mouscron has not sat still. It attracted the experienced Allagui and the young Osabutey who has something to offer. Pierrot is the light Awoniyi. With which I want to say less potential, but a bear that is physically good and can keep up with the ball. You can still add something to the 2-point system.

Conclusion
Their core is nicely arranged. If they catch the gaps with a little more swing, talents with potential and offensive quality that Excel Mouscron can play better, then they can experience a relatively quiet season. For that, it must certainly be able to attract a CAM, 2 wingers and 1 attackers.

Players to look out for
Rijad Sadiku, Jonah Osabutey

Set up

Vasic; Dussene, Sadiku, Godeau; Boya, Van Durmen; Bakic, Hočko, Mohamed; Allagui, Osabutey

6f221a45cd4c4df9e4ccd19bb426bbe0.jpg

thumb2-kv-kortrijk-4k-geometric-art-logo

Sébastien Bruzesse, Jarno De Smet
2 keepers is not a standard for a team, so KV Kortrijk is looking for a competitor for Bruzesse. Nicholas Hagen (notably from Guatemala) is on trial.

Azouni, Golubovic, Rougeaux, Kagelmacher, Kovacevic, Mujakic, Kasongo, Hines-Ike, Batsula, D'Haene, Naderi
Defensively, KV Kortrijk is in good shape. Right and center is good. Even though the Serbian Kovacevic can leave. There are some doubts about Batsula. D'Haene is currently the first choice on the left, but there may still be an upgrade. Naderi normally leaves too.

Lepoint, De Sart, Rolland, Van Der Bruggen, Bendianishvili, Kasong, Camara, Ajagun, Ivanof, Hoxha
A real defensive midfielder is urgently needed in this team. But at the moment it is doing well with central players such as Rolland, Van Der Bruggen and De Sart. Lepoint can leave normally, so a defensive midfielder is absolutely needed. Bendianishvili is a 16-year-old Georgian who made quite some impression in the preparation. He might get some chances in the next season. Ajagun is currently the 10, but it is also allowed to go. Ivanof will leave on a rental basis.

Toualy, Ocansey, Kagé, Stojanovic
In terms of quality, KV Kortrijk is not good enough on this side to compete for Play-Off 1. If they want to be in PO1, they will have to be well off in an attack. Kagé - the bad boy from Kortrijk - want and is allowed to leave. Stojanovic and Ocansey are the only wingers with options that are good enough. Toualy has potential and will get opportunities, but he still has a lot of work to do.

Mboyo, Ezekiel
These are nice players with experience and are worthy to play for KV Kortrijk. The question is whether Mboyo is going to stay or not. 2 strikers is not enough. Avenatti - who signed with Standard Liège - will be missed seriously. A new striker is a must.

Conclusion
KV Kortrijk needs to sell some players and purchase efficiently in midfield. If they buy better offensively, they can become a Play-Off 1 candidate. At the moment I see a quiet season for now.

Players to look out for
Nihad Mujakic, Jean-Marco Toualy, Eric Ocansey

1764044_KV_Kortrijk_Voetbalt.jpg