Jump to content

Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@1000dB

Pot 1:
Liverpool, Chelsea, FC Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern München, PSG en Zenit Sint-Petersburg.

Pot 2:
Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Tottenham, Ajax (?) en Benfica.

Pot 3:
Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, FC Salzburg, Olympiakos (?), Club Brugge (?), Valencia, Inter en Dinamo Zagreb (?)

Pot 4:
Lokomotiv Moskou, Young Boys Bern (?), KRC Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Slavia Praag (?), Atalanta en Lille.
 

What's your chose for the moment ?

Same as usual: attractive opponents from the top two pots. The opponent from the other pot is more important as you'd like to avoid coming bottom/a fair chance at dropping down to the EL (in case you don't advance from the CL groups).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian risers --> this link: Risers in Belgium

Not realy. Portugal is very capable of doing something like that

Individual rapport Yari Verschaeren   Age: 17 Position: AM(RLC) Nationality: Belgium Team: RSC Anderlecht SM Value: 280K SM Rates: 70 Minutes: 526 minutes

Posted Images

Europa League

3th Round

Viktoria Plžeñ vs Royal Antwerp 2-1

Bolat; Buta, Seck, Batubinsika, Juklerød; Haroun, A.De Sart; Hairemans (Baby 95'), Refaelov, Ivo Rodrigues (Lamkel Zé 85');  Bolingi (Mbokani 45')

1-0

2-0

2-1 Dieumerci Mbokani 

 

KAA Gent vs AEK Larnaca 3-0

Kaminski; Lustig, Plastun, Ngadeu, Asare; Owusu, Vadis, Dejaegere, David; Depoitre (Castro-Montes 82'), Yaremchuk (L.Verstraete 89')

1-0 Depoitre

2-0 and 3-0 Jonathan David 

 

@1000dB Lucky shot for Royal Antwerp...

KAA Gent wasn't good at all and this 3-0 is a bit too much for AEK Larnaca in my opinion. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, safir6 said:

Well I'm interested to hear about all risers in Finland!

flag-finland-XL.jpg

Ilves
Tiemenko Fofana (19 years old, Côte D'Ivoire)
-- not in database yet

Inter Turku
Niilo Mäenpää (21 years old)
-- not in database yet

KuPS
Ilmari Niskanen (21 years old)

Honka
Arlind Sejdiu (17 years old)
-- not in database yet

HJK
Eetu Vertainen (20 years old)
Kaan Kairinen (from Midtjylland) (20 years old)

Lahti
Eemeli Virta (18 years old)
-- not in database yet

RoPS
Kalle Katz (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

VPS
Jonas Häkkinen (19 years old, Canada)
-- not in database yet

Martti Haukioja (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lukebakio really likes playing Bayern. Solo goal on his debut. Nice way to start.

 

About Europe (play-offs): Brugge (v. LASK) and Gent (v. Rijeka), must-win, simple as.

Antwerp lack experience in qualifying for Europe these days but they do have a fair chance as long as AZ keep playing naively.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Lukebakio really likes playing Bayern. Solo goal on his debut. Nice way to start.

 

About Europe (play-offs): Brugge (v. LASK) and Gent (v. Rijeka), must-win, simple as.

Antwerp lack experience in qualifying for Europe these days but they do have a fair chance as long as AZ keep playing naively.

Indeed nice start from Dodi Lukebakio. I'm curious how he will play in Berlin.

Yeah, KAA Gent. Must-win indeed.

Don't underrate LASK Linz who won from FC Basel. I hope the players don't think in this way. That will be dangerous. 

Difficult game for Royal Antwerp, but physically Royal Antwerp is stronger and defensively good. If Miyoshi signs they have already a new attacking minded player. They need it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any recommended risers? For my setup which only allows signings with a maximum rating of 85.

A little bit early, but I can start with The Netherlands and Belgium:

Teun Koopmeiners (rate 85 already), Myron Boadu, Yukinari Sugawara, Calvin Stengs, Mohamed Ihattaren, Lisandro Martinez (rate 85 already), David Okereke, Jonathan David, Jérémy Doku, Killian Sardella (not in database yet), Gaëtan Coucke, Sieben Dewaele, Percy Tau (25 years old), Elisha Owusu, Arnaud Bodart, Ante Palaversa and Robbie D'Haese for the moment. For some others like Verschaeren, Openda, Colidio, Diatta... it's to early to tell, but also promising.

The players in bold are my first choices. 

 

1 player from Dynamo Kyiv (Ukrain):

Vitaliy Mykolenko

1 player from Sporting Clube de Portugal:

Idrissa Doumbia

2 players from RedBull Salzburg:

Dominik Szobozslai and Erling Braut Håland 

 

Next to come later. 

The first prediction will be after matchday 10 (also after 20 and after 30 games). Still 7 weeks waiting for the first predictions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kev unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

A little bit early, but I can start with The Netherlands and Belgium:

Teun Koopmeiners (rate 85 already), Myron Boadu, Yukinari Sugawara, Calvin Stengs, Mohamed Ihattaren, Lisandro Martinez (rate 85 already), David Okereke, Jonathan David, Jérémy Doku, Killian Sardella (not in database yet), Gaëtan Coucke, Sieben Dewaele, Percy Tau (25 years old), Elisha Owusu, Arnaud Bodart, Ante Palaversa and Robbie D'Haese for the moment. For some others like Verschaeren, Openda, Colidio, Diatta... it's to early to tell, but also promising.

The players in bold are my first choices. 

 

1 player from Dynamo Kyiv (Ukrain):

Vitaliy Mykolenko

1 player from Sporting Clube de Portugal:

Idrissa Doumbia

2 players from RedBull Salzburg:

Dominik Szobozslai and Erling Braut Håland 

 

Next to come later. 

The first prediction will be after matchday 10 (also after 20 and after 30 games). Still 7 weeks waiting for the first predictions. 

Thanks, that's a great list!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

flag-finland-XL.jpg

Ilves
Tiemenko Fofana (19 years old, Côte D'Ivoire)
-- not in database yet

Inter Turku
Niilo Mäenpää (21 years old)
-- not in database yet

KuPS
Ilmari Niskanen (21 years old)

Honka
Arlind Sejdiu (17 years old)
-- not in database yet

HJK
Eetu Vertainen (20 years old)
Kaan Kairinen (from Midtjylland) (20 years old)

Lahti
Eemeli Virta (18 years old)
-- not in database yet

RoPS
Kalle Katz (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

VPS
Jonas Häkkinen (19 years old, Canada)
-- not in database yet

Martti Haukioja (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

Predicted rating?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive had a play with the Admin powers to try and fix the reports, ive trimmed of the 30 odd hashtags and no ones uses them anyway. Hopefully somer improvement seen. Ill also let you known don't post in the other thread and tag us for the report thing. As soon as we log in we get bright red alerts to anything requiring approval. I can see the alert before i even see youve posted about it, so can kev :)

That said so many spam bots get though and from what i can tell the built in spam defense is on full power, so not entirely sure how good some of these systems are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Champions League

Play-Off Round

LASK Linz - Club Brugge KV 0-1
0-1 Vanaken pen,

Mignolet; Mata, Mitrovic, Deli, Sobol (Federico Ricca 65'); Rits, Vormer, Vanaken; Dennis, Openda (Kaveh Rezaei 75'), Okereke (Krépin Diatta 88')

 

@1000dB not the best Club Brugge, but won. First step to 2 teams in the Champions League.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 6:05 PM, thorgan lesar said:

flag-finland-XL.jpg

Ilves
Tiemenko Fofana (19 years old, Côte D'Ivoire)
-- not in database yet

Inter Turku
Niilo Mäenpää (21 years old)
-- not in database yet

KuPS
Ilmari Niskanen (21 years old)

Honka
Arlind Sejdiu (17 years old)
-- not in database yet

HJK
Eetu Vertainen (20 years old)
Kaan Kairinen (from Midtjylland) (20 years old)

Lahti
Eemeli Virta (18 years old)
-- not in database yet

RoPS
Kalle Katz (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

VPS
Jonas Häkkinen (19 years old, Canada)
-- not in database yet

Martti Haukioja (19 years old)
-- not in database yet

not reviewed in a while. When do u think this will review?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@1000dB Victor Wanyama close to Club Brugge... 

They're saying 10 million with 5 million bonus. 

Didn't think Brugge had the money (also expected a higher fee for Wanyama). Clement and Wanyama were teammates at Beerschot, might pressure the board to get him. Are Brugge desperate for him? In the CL qualis they showed midfield needed shoring up a bit. Hey-ho, go for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...