Sign in to follow this  
klorway

A New Challenge

I intend to create a new world later on tonight which will be a massive challenge. My idea is 5 divisions of 20 teams made up of Americas,Asia, & Africa with no European Teams. The better teams start in the lower divisions.

Now here comes the challenge, There will be 4 promotion places available from each division. However you must be promoted 5 times from D5, 4 times from D4, 3 times from D3, 2 times from D2. This means that you must give up your team at the end of the season if you gain promotion until you have gained promotion the correct number of times for that division.

For every proper promotion in D5 I will give you 500 credits, D4 1,000 credits, D3 1,500 credits, D2 2,000 credits, & 5,000 credits for winning D1.  Everyone must start in D5 with a rep of 92+. Managers must also be friendly.  So look out for this world later tonight and get in on the ground floor.

My New World is 365380 (Klorway Marathon Challenge).  This is a real challenge for any manager.  Who is going to be good enough to win League 1 first. Come and test your self against the best in SM. All you need is to be friendly, have a rep of 92+, and take part in one of my NON PRIZE worlds.

My new world called Klorway Marathon Challenge(365380) will start tonight. This is a long term challenge as well as being a very difficult challenge for any manager. The world will be closed as soon as it starts tonight. Last chance to join.

If you think you are a good manager, then come and prove it in any of my competitive worlds.  All you need is a reputation of 92 or above and be friendly.

41864 (All British Championship) - Start in any division

42534 (Garvock's Top 80) - Start in any division

44891 (Garvock's European League) - Start in any division

61014 (Garvock's UK Championship) - Start in any division

64572 (Garvock's Current 100 Best) - Start in any division

149189 (Start At The Bottom) - Must start in division 5

220520 (Reach For The Stars) - Must start in division 5

362467 (Klorway Mini British) - Start in any division

362499 (Klorway Random World) - Must start in division 5

362564 (Klorway Small League) - Must start in division 5

363188 (Klorway Prize World 1) - PRIZE WORLD - Must start in divison 5 - Currently LOCKED until next season

363192 (Klorway Prize World 2) - PRIZE WORLD - Must start in division 5 - Currently LOCKED until next season

363213 (Klorway Prize World 3) - PRIZE WORLD - Must start in division 5 - Currently LOCKED until next season

363701 (Climbing To The Summit) - PRIZE WORLD - Must start in division 5 - Currently LOCKED until next season

364650 (Start Small Get Big) - Must start in division 5

365380 (Klorway Marathon Challenge) - PRIZE WORLD - Must start in division 5 - Currently LOCKED until next season

366359 (Klorway Big Five) - Start in any division

366395 (Klorway British League) - Start in any division