An update on New World Order. The GW is due to open January 1st 2018 but we may consider bringing it forward depending on numbers. We have 44 managers signed up at present. If you would like to know more you can message me here, you can click on YOU TUBE and type NEW WORLD ORDER GAME WORLD SOCCER MANAGER, or you can add me as a friend. A lot of planning and preparation is going into this GW in terms of which managers are recruited, the structure of the GW in terms of rules and challenges and also with the interactive  blog that will run parallel to the GW. 

Cheers.

Rob

Guys I'm in a GW that's pretty empty  and this would be a good way to find me, add me as a friend and we can communicate more easily. THE GW is 363478. You could turn up add me and then leave the gw if you wanted. Just a thought...and for any new prospective managers also

UPDATE as of July 31st...59 managers have signed up which is good considering the GW isn't built and the Blog has yet to go up> ETA for the blog should be around 7-14 days. I have been very careful with the selection of managers and will continue that process. A further addition.....the lucky dip draw to decide who gets what team will be at undecided venue....with the help of one other manager. Pictures will go on the blog to ensure the legitimacy and authenticity of the draw.

we are up to 65 managers and a really good standard. The managers so far are comprised of people in the best managers charts, Gold managers and known managers from custom GWs. Trophy hauls aren't the what I'm looking for but people with decent history who stay for the long term. Encouragingly the managers seem to be coming from different parts of the world which adds an extra dimension. Once the blog is up and running I wil post further details..

NWO - UPDATE as of 04/08/2017     we have 81 managers signed up and interest is starting to peak...The quality of managers is very high, all very good history and staying long term at clubs. I think we will be full with a waiting list in the next 7 days so if you are interested or want to know more get in touch. There is the blog and the you tube video or via the forum.

Rob