Sign in to follow this  

This is the last post I will put up for NEW WORLD ORDER. If you have no idea what this is about.......on you tube type NEW WORLD ORDER GAME WORLD SOCCER MANAGER

Also there is a blog www.nwo-league.cf

Myself and Kev Wright have planned and organised this carefully vetting applicants to avoid cheats and get the best possible people in. We also have a very experienced soccer m panel that help with recruitment identifying any suspect accounts. Managers history is studied (managers who don't commit and quit teams early need not apply), and the panel then make a decision on each applicant. 15 managers have been rejected.  Managers do not choose teams. Instead there will be a Live draw in London to decide who gets what similar to the champions league and FA CUP draw, (except it's in the pub)

Contact Myself or Kev Wright or join an empty GW 363478 where you will find me and can add me.

Rob

It's gonna be good. The video is also available on the front page of the website (just takes a second to load...). If anyone hires a hospitality suit at Wembley which we could use for the draw that would be great! ;)