Jump to content
Ghora

2 keepers with 1 having level 5 concern

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ghora said:

what happens if suppose i have two keepers of 92 and 89 rating and the 89 has level 5 concern. will my chairman be able to sell the 89 since a team cant have only 1 keeper in the team in SM?

That's an interesting one. Never had that situation before, but my guess is that the player will hand in a transfer request as normal, and your chairman will sign some 60-70 rated hopeless keeper as a replacement. That's just a guess though, but I can't see any other options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghora said:

actually a guy has two keepers with Donnarumma being his 2nd best. so i wondered whether it was a deliberate strategy by him or not...

A guy could have loaned out Dollarumma. 89 rated GKs donot develop concerns when loaned out.

How to go about this:

- you need 2 GKs rated higher than 89 => during the transfer ban players donot develop concerns so just add e.g. a random 90 rated GK, which you sell as soon as his transfer ban ends, and loan out Dollarumma. Personally, I care very little about names and will sell Dollarumma as soon as his transfer ban ends. Pro-tip: keep players moving and you'll soon be filthy rich (which I am, both rich and very very filthy).

- you need enough players rated higher than 89 (18 or 19 of them IIRC) to loan out 89 rated players but I haven't checked if this applies to GKs. Anyway there are usually a bunch of very cheap/old players with high enough ratings which you can flip after their transfer bans have ended/you have loaned out your 89 rated players.

*loaning out 90 or higher rated players results in concerns but if you flip them after the transfer ban expires/before concerns are raised (after 12th/24th/36th matchday) you can give your finances a big boost. In this case the transfer ban is your friend (protects against concerns but sadly slows down transactions).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ghora said:

actually a guy has two keepers with Donnarumma being his 2nd best...

 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

A guy couldn't loan out Donnarumma if he only has 2 keepers...

A guy can when Dollarumma is supposed to be the back-up, "his 2nd best", and then adds a random (cheap) 90 rated keeper to be the back-up instead = 1 keeper for the starting line-up, 1 random 90 rated keeper and loan out Dollarumma (without concerns). "you need 2 GKs rated higher than 89" (pro-tip: Dollarumma isn't rated higher than 89)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1000dB said:

 

A guy can when Dollarumma is supposed to be the back-up, "his 2nd best", and then adds a random (cheap) 90 rated keeper to be the back-up instead = 1 keeper for the starting line-up, 1 random 90 rated keeper and loan out Dollarumma (without concerns). "you need 2 GKs rated higher than 89" (pro-tip: Dollarumma isn't rated higher than 89)

The whole thread was about someone only having 2 keepers, one with high concern levels, and no money to bring in anyone else. Donnarumma is unlikely to be allowed out on loan anyway, and if he was he'd still develop concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kev said:

The whole thread was about someone only having 2 keepers, one with high concern levels, and no money to bring in anyone else. Donnarumma is unlikely to be allowed out on loan anyway, and if he was he'd still develop concerns.

Where's the bit about no money? You pretty much answered the bit about what happens to Dollarumma ( a transfer request as normal, and your chairman will sign some 60-70 rated hopeless keeper as a replacement ).

The 2 keeper thing looks like a flawed strategy. To keep hold of Dollarumma you can loan him out (without him developing concerns).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Where's the bit about no money? You pretty much answered the bit about what happens to Dollarumma ( a transfer request as normal, and your chairman will sign some 60-70 rated hopeless keeper as a replacement ).

The 2 keeper thing looks like a flawed strategy. To keep hold of Dollarumma you can loan him out (without him developing concerns).

Assumed they didn't have money because they shouldn't get into that situation otherwise. Just buy a cheap 3rd keeper. Maybe they do have money.

Donnarumma will still develop concerns - if fact as soon as he's loaned out he'll have a concern. High rated players develop concerns if they're loaned out. I had a strong team and the chairman allowed me to loan out a couple of 89s (which is rare in itself), and they got concerns right away, concerned as to why they're out on loan and not playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kev said:

Assumed they didn't have money because they shouldn't get into that situation otherwise. Just buy a cheap 3rd keeper. Maybe they do have money.

Donnarumma will still develop concerns - if fact as soon as he's loaned out he'll have a concern. High rated players develop concerns if they're loaned out. I had a strong team and the chairman allowed me to loan out a couple of 89s (which is rare in itself), and they got concerns right away, concerned as to why they're out on loan and not playing.

How many players in your first team are rated higher than the ones you loan out? You need 18, excluding your GK IIRC, before your chairman allows it. For GKs it's the top 2 rated that won't be loaned out; with a 92 rated GK + a random 90 rated one Dollarumma can be loaned out (maybe the 18-19 players cap also applies but I haven't checked)..

Trying to help you here: what's the average rating of your first team? To loan out 89 rated players I'll keep +/- 25 players in the first team squad with an average 91 rating. I don't get concerns. Usually I sell when the transfer ban expires but the ones I had to keep for longer donot develop concerns (because I'm just letting my bank account spill over, anything over 2,147.4 vanishes into thin air, if I sell too much/can't get in more expensive players).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My strategy is a little weird, in some point of view. I know that it might be wrong, but in my case, it works pretty good. First, I get the best young keeper available (De Gea, Courtois, Oblak) - trust me, it can be a really good idea. 
Then, I sign a 70 or 75 rating GK, but really young and playing for a big team (by playing I really mean minutes in field). Your main keeper may get a +1 rating once 6 months and the other, get a +5 and value increase. Then, sell one of them, if the other two best keepers are not taken, sell the main, if not, the reserve. This should not cost you wages if you manage a small club and keep getting money once a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...