Jump to content

Best tactics on soccer manager


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy to see this result against a team with 93/94 as average rating compared to yours 89/90 its just crazy keep it up man ! Hoping for more good news from you..... What position are you in the t

No. What would happen if you had a formation that could guarantee a win, and the opposition also had a formation that guarantees a win? You can't both win!

I'm no expert... but people post these ways to play with certain tactics... how to set up a certain formation etc. What I always do, is look at how the opposition will play, and then look at how to co

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey. I used the above said tactics for last night's game day. Five different clubs - 4 wins and 1 (0 - 0) draw. I used to win already but not with the big scoreline. 4 - 1, 4 - 1, 3 - 0 (mighty opponent), 2 -0 (tough opponent) 0 - 0 (experienced manager with considerably good squad compared to mine).

Lemme see, whether it works out for long term. So far so good. Thanks. 

Any new set of tactics?

 

Happy to hear this 😃😃, hope for more better results, just stick to it and follow all the instructions, you are good to go! New tactics? yes, however Continue with this if you need help contact me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 5:17 AM, ADEXYNA said:

please read carefully as I explain how I've made it big in some game worlds :-

4-2-3-1b is a formation that'll make you win almost in all..what do I mean by "almost win in all"'??:on possession, total shots played,shot on target all,in all in full time result..sometimes you'll also win with bookings lol:D

player runs :-

Let the player playing 2&3 (DR,DL) attack I.e  draw the arrow to the attacking side

Let your 6&8 (DMC) defend I.e draw the arrow backward,it would face your home

Secondly : team Instructions


Tackling Style - Hard.
Mentality - Attacking.
Passing Style - Mixed.
Attacking - down both flanks.
Tempo - slow.
Pressing -own half


play style


Counter Attack - yes

Tight Marking - Yes.

Others - no 

NB :- please take note of this instructions and play style make sure you make no mistake if you make mistake you might end up losing..

more so :- I'll prefer more versatile player playing on the right and left back  I.e (d,dm,Mr and d,dm,ml) so that they could help more when your team is attacking, worry less about defending your two DMC (6&8) will cover for them,

** try having like (3-4) 90 rated player if your starting 11 if your team is that weak ...

** If you have a better squad the result is automatically positive 

** Make sure your players are fully fit 95-100% so it won't affect your result 

** you have enough replacements because you don't know who might get injured or sent off so you'll be ready for the next game

secret of free kicks :- don't worry about not having NEYMAR,MESSI,SUAREZ,RONALDO,BALE and some more free kick specialists I'm your team,(DMC) like kante,schneiderlein,marchisio,casemiro and so on players like this will score free kick ..I've tried this on several occasions and have worked for me

if you try work it out like I've said you ain't gonna regret :D :D I don't mean you won't lose all season but you're gonna be in the top 4 for that season..

I did Everything as it is mentioned above still i'm on a losing streak of 2 games. What to do? image.png.46a286ce9e14be478425e3aef897cf2f.png

Screenshot (19).png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, qwerty1010 said:

I did Everything as it is mentioned above still i'm on a losing streak of 2 games. What to do? image.png.46a286ce9e14be478425e3aef897cf2f.png

Screenshot (19).png

Did you use arrows on 2/3 and 6/8?

I started to use this tactic last season i had problems and now in new season i am fighting for title. Give time to payers to adapt...

My last game in shield, play with my  2nd team and win 1:0 with red card in 32nd min :)

 

Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-19-26.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, qwerty1010 said:

I did Everything as it is mentioned above still i'm on a losing streak of 2 games. What to do? image.png.46a286ce9e14be478425e3aef897cf2f.png

Screenshot (19).png

I'm still trying to figure out where you used the arrows on you 2&3 6&8 I couldn't find in the screenshot you send here! Please follow all instructions as said... Let the arrow attack on your 2&3 and let the arrow face your home on your 6&8 okay? And try again

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azoT93 said:

Did you use arrows on 2/3 and 6/8?

I started to use this tactic last season i had problems and now in new season i am fighting for title. Give time to payers to adapt...

My last game in shield, play with my  2nd team and win 1:0 with red card in 32nd min :)

 

Screenshot_2018-05-29-22-19-26.png

Happy to see this result against a team with 93/94 as average rating compared to yours 89/90 its just crazy keep it up man ! Hoping for more good news from you.....

What position are you in the table log?? And how many matches to go? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ADEXYNA said:

Happy to see this result against a team with 93/94 as average rating compared to yours 89/90 its just crazy keep it up man ! Hoping for more good news from you.....

What position are you in the table log?? And how many matches to go? 

This is so crazy result! 

Well this season is so competitive, 8 clubs in 4 points. I am 6th, 4 points from 1st place, half season just passed. But my 2 best players was injured 4/6 weeks... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Let's say I've 89s and 90s. While other teams in my division have considerably good squad, what position I might finish? 7 good teams and 1average team. 

I have once had this kind of team 89/90 back in 2016 you should know their rating?? first season was a hell after I gained promotion to the top flight, the second season I went on to win the title and the cup with the likes of El sharawy,Willam calvaho,phil Jones, Eric dier, granit xhaka, alexandro florenzi, giroud , iker muniain , Mo Salah,and marcos brozovic, Bernardo silva, PERRIN(89) as my goal keeper only had xabi Alonso as the senior player rated 92 imagine this having squad in an 8club slot where there are also competitive managers.... I used this same tactics in that game world 

therefore it depends on your team Morales and the consistency of the tactics you use, I always tell my co managers not to constantly change tactics because of you were defeated two or three times in a row, I always advice to check the players position if they ain't used in a wrong way, let them play In their perfect position.. and see what would happen next.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, azoT93 said:

This is so crazy result! 

Well this season is so competitive, 8 clubs in 4 points. I am 6th, 4 points from 1st place, half season just passed. But my 2 best players was injured 4/6 weeks... 

Wow good, you can do it!, If you are playing against a manager that you lost to in the first leg, just do me a favour get me the formation he uses,the in-game instructions and his play style, get it ready a week or more before the match, send as private message and we'll see what we could do about it 

You must win the league this time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Yeah. I heard many people saying that. If you keep changing the tactics then it might be difficult for players to adopt and might start losing. Thanks buddy. I'll let you know about tonight's results. 

What are ways you can improve Morale and avoid developing player concerns? One is that I know number of games played by a player will affect morale. Anything else? 

I dont believe it's the numbers of game played, i think it's your team's performance, if your team have been performing excellently and vice versa it will affect your morale, not even when you have the best squad,because I've once had a great team but my team still got relegated even lost to unmanaged clubs not until I had to sell some and change my tactics things started coming back to normal..

 

On concern issues, this has been a major blow for most managers trying to keep flocks of players, I hate it when you have almost all 93/+ rated players and others don't it's just selfish interest! There would be no competition, and they end up losing those players at a cheaper rate when players concerns reaches level 5 , 

well it only works out in a game world where no player shows unhappy concerns, in a game world where players do develop concerns you'd have to make your Senior team squad not more than 25/28 make sure you rotate all when some plays league another plays cup, shuffle them, let them almost have equal game time if possible add substitutions while playing so it would give almost all your player game time, you'd barely have issues  with unhappy concerns

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey, I need some help. I followed your tactics and I'm successful in 4/5 clubs I manage. (Winning mostly sometimes draw or lose - but I hope they are adapting to our new formation.) 

but one particular club, I didn't win single match yet. 3 draws and 2 losses in 5 matches. Can you help me out? 

Names your starting Xi here

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

                    Arriz 

Vrsaljko Cahill Ginter Telles 

     Dendoncker Banega 

Carrasco  B.Silva  EL Sharawwy 

       Heung Min Son

4-3-3b

team instructions

Normal

Normal

Mixed 

Down both flanks

Normal 

Own area 

play style 

activate :-

Counter attack

Men behind ball

Target man

Tight marking 

Use play maker 

NB:-  USE BERNARDO SILVA AS YOUR NUMBER 7 YOU CAN ALSO (USE ANY PLAYER WITH (MC AMRLC) AND ALSO AS YOUR PLAY MAKER, USE HEUNG MIN SON AS YOU STRIKER (9) SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A NATURAL STRIKER, USE CARRASCO AND EL SHARRAWY ON BOTH FLANKS! Lad you're good to go! THANK ME LATER.....

please use as said it will surely work I believe!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks. I'll test and I'll let you know but how do you come up with a tactics in short time and how are you so sure that this will be successful? 

I have been using this for a while now just decided no to release not until special and emergency situations

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 12:14 PM, Tharanidharan said:

Hey. I used the above said tactics for last night's game day. Five different clubs - 4 wins and 1 (0 - 0) draw. I used to win already but not with the big scoreline. 4 - 1, 4 - 1, 3 - 0 (mighty opponent), 2 -0 (tough opponent) 0 - 0 (experienced manager with considerably good squad compared to mine).

Lemme see, whether it works out for long term. So far so good. Thanks. 

Any new set of tactics? 

I am still of the opinion that these are terrible tactics. Two games, 0-2 loss and 1-2 loss. So yeah, not very happy. My club is now sinking because of this advice. So cheers.

3 points from the last 6 games. Second from bottom in form...and I was in third place...but not now.

So yeah...thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey, what about the arrows? And does this combo gives consistent result for you? 

With the 4-3-3 I don't use arrows

Surew It work perfectly for me, I played a cup final and a league decider match with the 4-3-3 and both resultd were positive that made me won double last season, and the rest of the league games with 4-2-3-1b

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 6:20 AM, ADEXYNA said:

 

There is this thing I want you to understand, you just started using the tactics, you have to let your team get used to the tactics use, frequently it happened to me in one of  my game worlds too but I  eventually won the championship sticking to it , and even beat the best team in the euro cup final But if you feel it's not gonna work for you then  

Try this

4-2-3-1 no arrows, activate all the instructions, and play

Normal

Normal

mixed

Down both flanks

Normal

all over 

Make your 10 your play maker you are good to go!

This was a failure too.

2-1 loss. The destruction of my league campaign is complete. 0 points from the last 6 games. Bottom in form. I was second, I am now seventh. My title hopes have been destroyed. So thanks a bunch.

Are you deliberately giving bad advice? I have never lost so many games in a row. NEVER. You advice stinks and I won't be coming back to this thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 5:17 AM, ADEXYNA said:

please read carefully as I explain how I've made it big in some game worlds :-

4-2-3-1b is a formation that'll make you win almost in all..what do I mean by "almost win in all"'??:on possession, total shots played,shot on target all,in all in full time result..sometimes you'll also win with bookings lol:D

player runs :-

Let the player playing 2&3 (DR,DL) attack I.e  draw the arrow to the attacking side

Let your 6&8 (DMC) defend I.e draw the arrow backward,it would face your home

Secondly : team Instructions


Tackling Style - Hard.
Mentality - Attacking.
Passing Style - Mixed.
Attacking - down both flanks.
Tempo - slow.
Pressing -own half


play style


Counter Attack - yes

Tight Marking - Yes.

Others - no 

NB :- please take note of this instructions and play style make sure you make no mistake if you make mistake you might end up losing..

more so :- I'll prefer more versatile player playing on the right and left back  I.e (d,dm,Mr and d,dm,ml) so that they could help more when your team is attacking, worry less about defending your two DMC (6&8) will cover for them,

** try having like (3-4) 90 rated player if your starting 11 if your team is that weak ...

** If you have a better squad the result is automatically positive 

** Make sure your players are fully fit 95-100% so it won't affect your result 

** you have enough replacements because you don't know who might get injured or sent off so you'll be ready for the next game

secret of free kicks :- don't worry about not having NEYMAR,MESSI,SUAREZ,RONALDO,BALE and some more free kick specialists I'm your team,(DMC) like kante,schneiderlein,marchisio,casemiro and so on players like this will score free kick ..I've tried this on several occasions and have worked for me

if you try work it out like I've said you ain't gonna regret :D :D I don't mean you won't lose all season but you're gonna be in the top 4 for that season..

MY chelsea team consists of Courtois 93

Azpiculeta 92, Manolas 91, Rudiger 90, Christensen 90, Jones 90, Alonso 91, Gundogan 92,Kante 93, Alli 92, Coutinho 93, Isco 93, Bale 95, Hazard 95, Brahimi 91, Stindl 90, Vecino 90, Anderson 90.

 

Won the title with a 424 last season ( Had matuidi and Costa) but struggling with 424,433 this season. Can you help with the best possible tactics for such a team?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 1:47 AM, ADEXYNA said:

please read carefully as I explain how I've made it big in some game worlds :-

4-2-3-1b is a formation that'll make you win almost in all..what do I mean by "almost win in all"'??:on possession, total shots played,shot on target all,in all in full time result..sometimes you'll also win with bookings lol:D

player runs :-

Let the player playing 2&3 (DR,DL) attack I.e  draw the arrow to the attacking side

Let your 6&8 (DMC) defend I.e draw the arrow backward,it would face your home

Secondly : team Instructions


Tackling Style - Hard.
Mentality - Attacking.
Passing Style - Mixed.
Attacking - down both flanks.
Tempo - slow.
Pressing -own half


play style


Counter Attack - yes

Tight Marking - Yes.

Others - no 

NB :- please take note of this instructions and play style make sure you make no mistake if you make mistake you might end up losing..

more so :- I'll prefer more versatile player playing on the right and left back  I.e (d,dm,Mr and d,dm,ml) so that they could help more when your team is attacking, worry less about defending your two DMC (6&8) will cover for them,

** try having like (3-4) 90 rated player if your starting 11 if your team is that weak ...

** If you have a better squad the result is automatically positive 

** Make sure your players are fully fit 95-100% so it won't affect your result 

** you have enough replacements because you don't know who might get injured or sent off so you'll be ready for the next game

secret of free kicks :- don't worry about not having NEYMAR,MESSI,SUAREZ,RONALDO,BALE and some more free kick specialists I'm your team,(DMC) like kante,schneiderlein,marchisio,casemiro and so on players like this will score free kick ..I've tried this on several occasions and have worked for me

if you try work it out like I've said you ain't gonna regret :D :D I don't mean you won't lose all season but you're gonna be in the top 4 for that season..

1st time I use whole season this tactic, and score is 18-9-11, 62:41, 6th place. Plus win shield cup. My 1st team is 91.5 average. Not bad at all, season before i finished on 10th place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2018 at 4:05 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Pas de réponses???

La même chose que mon autre réponse... Cela dépend de l'opposition. Il n'y a pas de formation et de tactique qui battent tout le monde. Vous devrez changer les choses en fonction de qui vous jouez et des joueurs que vous avez tous les deux.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 10:21 PM, Red Devil 17 said:

MY chelsea team consists of Courtois 93

Azpiculeta 92, Manolas 91, Rudiger 90, Christensen 90, Jones 90, Alonso 91, Gundogan 92,Kante 93, Alli 92, Coutinho 93, Isco 93, Bale 95, Hazard 95, Brahimi 91, Stindl 90, Vecino 90, Anderson 90.

 

Won the title with a 424 last season ( Had matuidi and Costa) but struggling with 424,433 this season. Can you help with the best possible tactics for such a team?

You can use this tactics, it's very helpful!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 3:52 PM, Mickbor59 said:

How to play with my team by following your strategy, it's vert important for me

My team

Donnarumma 89- buffon 94- devrij 91- rugani 90- Godin 94- hysaj 90- sandro 92- vrsaljko90- odriozola 89- jorginho91- hamsik 93- allan91- cristante89- sisto 89- fornals 89- rashford 90- eriksen93- a.correa90- dimaria93- insigne 92- cavani94- aubameyang95- immobile 92- politano89 

I am going to sell immobile and buy a defensive midfielder or central défendre

Thank for your help

Buy a defense midfielder that's what you need

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...