ADEXYNA

Best tactics on soccer manager

On 6/23/2019 at 6:14 PM, Football fan said:

Please I'm having issues with squad. I have tried different tactics but it's not working. I even Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, Koke, Busquets,And pique but I'm losing to smaller teams. Do you guys have any suggestions???

Screenshot_20190623-180551.png

you have a great squad, try out this tactics and see how you will prevail!.. thank me later

On 2/28/2019 at 3:12 PM, DanWally14 said:

Ive just started using this tactic and it works a treat, im competitive in all my matches. 

Against the AI i generally win with ease, although in the world cup i got smashed in all my games! 

The games i have lost against human opponents are generally because my team is weaker and although all final match stats are similar, they take there chances and my lads dont. 

All in all, a very good tactic! thank you!

I'm happy to hear this.... 

Anyone ever had success with "Very Attacking" tactic?? I have Aguero (95) as my striker, but i'd say i'm probably one of the weaker squads in the league, but yet despite my Very attack minded tactics, i hardly score any goals, my back up striker T.Hazard actually has the most league goals for me! 

This is my team 433 - Very Attacking - Hard Tackling - Fast Tempo - Pressing all over - Counter Attack - Target Man (Aguero)

Ederson 
Walker - Rudiger - Orban - Schulz
                 Busquets
       Gundogan - Partey 
    Gnarby - Aguero - Pepe

On 2/1/2019 at 1:37 PM, BOOM said:

I am going to try this, do people recommend it still?

My question, I was going to use Messi in the AMC position, with a 91 rated player wide.

If the instructions are saying attack wide, should Messi be used in a wide position?

Thanks.

Play messi up front not Am or wing 

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone ever had success with "Very Attacking" tactic?? I have Aguero (95) as my striker, but i'd say i'm probably one of the weaker squads in the league, but yet despite my Very attack minded tactics, i hardly score any goals, my back up striker T.Hazard actually has the most league goals for me! 

This is my team 433 - Very Attacking - Hard Tackling - Fast Tempo - Pressing all over - Counter Attack - Target Man (Aguero)

Ederson 
Walker - Rudiger - Orban - Schulz
                 Busquets
       Gundogan - Partey 
    Gnarby - Aguero - Pepe

I'm no expert but what I think is,"Very Attacking" suits if your team is much stronger than the opponent. Otherwise, it may not provide expectedly. You can try using "Attacking". By the way,do you concede a lot? I seem to concede a lot when playing 4-3-3(also scoring better).     

On 12/14/2019 at 2:17 AM, MFarhan said:

I'm no expert but what I think is,"Very Attacking" suits if your team is much stronger than the opponent. Otherwise, it may not provide expectedly. You can try using "Attacking". By the way,do you concede a lot? I seem to concede a lot when playing 4-3-3(also scoring better).     

I've only conceded 33 goals this season in 25 games, not the worst but I'm not scoring enough 

Hello, I am In this  English World which I need help Winning.

I am with Liverpool. I had a match today with Leicester and I drew 1-1. I used the tactics 4231b just like it was recommended at the start of the topic. At pre-season I did well, winning every game but one, then as the league started I was winning until today when I played Leicester. I have a much better team than Leicester so I got a bit confused why I drew.

I don't know what went wrong.

I need help with a tactic I can use that will help me  to win the league

(Also my team and Manchester City are the best teams in the league)

This is my team

Screenshot_20200531-211537.png

Screenshot_20200531-211551.png

2 hours ago, RNPT10 said:

I am with Liverpool. I had a match today with Leicester and I drew 1-1. I used the tactics 4231b just like it was recommended at the start of the topic. At pre-season I did well, winning every game but one, then as the league started I was winning until today when I played Leicester. I have a much better team than Leicester so I got a bit confused why I drew.

(También mi equipo y el Manchester City son los mejores equipos de la liga)

Este es mi equipo

Hello, first send photos of the game against Leicester and you need to sell players to improve the team.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:15 PM, luis jose said:

Hello how are you doing? Are you still playing? What is the world and the id of the game world. Thank you

I still play, but the only game world I'm in is almost filled up, so it'll be less competitive for you. If you have a game world I can join it's cool, although I'll prefer it to be an euro championship thanks.. I await your response 

12 hours ago, RNPT10 said:

(Also my team and Manchester City are the best teams in the league)

This is my team

Hey man, first of all, I'm happy to read that this tactics works for you. 

You need to understand that there are upsets in games. Not that you won't drop points, of course you will. However, you can be guaranteed of having better results, you'll be rated amongst the best in your game world. With your consistent using of the tactics, I promise you trophies, just follow the instruction as stated above, ensure your players are fit and they have a minimum of 95% fitness condition.

Let me let you know this, best managers are not known for the numbers of players they have in their team, it's how you are able to manage them, have your consistent starting Xi and your replacement for each position. Others in the team could be loaned out or sold, these will help the mentality of the team, and will help your team achieve, unhappy condition brings down the morale of the team... 

I hope you understand me?

Hello, I am having an absolutely terrible season and just wanted some guidance as to what tactic I should be using. I have only had 2 wins this season and the one win I got was when using a  4411. With the following players what player instructions and formation would you advise? One thing I know that hasn't worked is 'Defensive' mentality and 'Hard' tackling as I have lost most games AND had many yellows and a fair few red cards! So frustrating.

my team.PNG

1 hour ago, KPilkington said:

Hello, I am having an absolutely terrible season and just wanted some guidance as to what tactic I should be using. I have only had 2 wins this season and the one win I got was when using a  4411. With the following players what player instructions and formation would you advise? One thing I know that hasn't worked is 'Defensive' mentality and 'Hard' tackling as I have lost most games AND had many yellows and a fair few red cards! So frustrating.

my team.PNG

Hello kindly try out the formation above, follow all instructions let's see what will be the outcome

Against stronger teams it's hard To win with this tactic...

My team 

Becker Walker emerson gimenez devrij hummels lenglet robertson sandro lodi davies henderson verratti kroos Arthur aubameyang eriksen del ali niguez sarabia Traoré Icardi

How To play??

No repons ?

On 1/6/2020 at 4:30, ADEXYNA said:

Todavía juego, pero el único mundo de juego en el que estoy está casi lleno, por lo que será menos competitivo para ti. Si tienes un mundo de juego al que me puedo unir, es genial, aunque preferiría que fuera un campeonato del euro, gracias. Espero tu respuesta 

Hello, how are you? If I have one, we will send it to you privately.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:06 PM, Fabino said:

Against stronger teams it's hard To win with this tactic...

My team 

Becker Walker emerson gimenez devrij hummels lenglet robertson sandro lodi davies henderson verratti kroos Arthur aubameyang eriksen del ali niguez sarabia Traoré Icardi

How To play??

No repons